Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Newest update is borked. I'm guessing its trying to convert a Python str that contains non-ASCII to a Unicode string without specifying the encoding of the original string.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll check the issue out and see if I can upload a fix soon!

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Once Gigantic Cocks and Gigantic titty + ubermilf bod are implemented I'm gonna subscribe for a year or so. Hopefully at least, I let the dev cook. Gonna drop at least 50 bucks to this project though once we can have the huge pp and big titty paizuri.

This has been one of the best games ever on here, too bad its still super early in development.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Rethina

Jul 25, 2022
Every time I go to talk to a prisoner in the dungeon they ask to be my slave and get -200 obsession. If I talk to the same NPC in the dungeon after leaving, they once again ask to be my slave and get an additional -200 obsession. If I talk to the same NPC the next day, they again ask if they can become my slave and their obsession resets to 0 and the cycle starts over again. I can improve a prisoner's lust and affection but obsession is currently glitched and impossible to work on.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Every time I go to talk to a prisoner in the dungeon they ask to be my slave and get -200 obsession. If I talk to the same NPC in the dungeon after leaving, they once again ask to be my slave and get an additional -200 obsession. If I talk to the same NPC the next day, they again ask if they can become my slave and their obsession resets to 0 and the cycle starts over again. I can improve a prisoner's lust and affection but obsession is currently glitched and impossible to work on.
I thought I fixed this glitch before, but I guess soemthing caused it to reappear again. Thank you for letting me know! I'll see if I can fix it for good this time.

Reactions: Rethina

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
Dear author of this wonderful game.
Explain your policy, why is version 1.24 already on patreon, and here is a very old 1.21?
How are you going to maintain the interest of new players in your game if you do not update, and do not regularly update, in open access? as do most of the developers who are here. Here, on one of the largest sites of erotic games, your game is somewhere very deep in the search lists, and people just don't see it, and you should be interested in this, because that's how they come to you on patreon.
Do you want more fame, more money to make the game more popular? I think you do.
We will all be waiting for you here, at least version 1.23, in the near future, and think about what I wrote above, and the game is great!

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Explain your policy, why is version 1.24 already on patreon, and here is a very old 1.21?
How are you going to maintain the interest of new players in your game if you do not update, and do not regularly update, in open access? as do most of the developers who are here. Here, on one of the largest sites of erotic games, your game is somewhere very deep in the search lists, and people just don't see it, and you should be interested in this, because that's how they come to you on patreon.
Do you want more fame, more money to make the game more popular? I think you do.
We will all be waiting for you here, at least version 1.23, in the near future, and think about what I wrote above, and the game is great, but with such a policy, you won't get far.
1. No, v1.24 is NOT out yet. That was a progress update.
2. You do understand that the dev is just one person doing this in their free time, right? As much as we'd like consistency, do NOT expect it. If you're seriously THAT impatient then just become a patron.
3. It's up to the dev when updates get released here. Quit acting as if we're entitled to anything, especially over a free game.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
We will all be waiting for you here, at least version 1.23, in the near future, and think about what I wrote above, and the game is great!
I'm going to release the 1.24 version of the game to the public in the next week or two, along with the Patreon version of it. Like the post above mentioned, v1.24 isn't out yet, the post on Pateron was just a log notifying people of what I'm working on right now.

To answer your question, the reason why I haven't released versions 1.22 and 1.23 yet is because I wanted to pack all of the content there into one major public update in 1.24. For full transparency, 1.22 only added male-centric massage animation, while 1.23 was a small community-driven update that added minor flavor dialogue before I went on to work on the new story bits. I just thought it'd make more sense to release all of this together in one bigger update, so that the people have more stuff to play with all at once.

On a side note, I wouldn't pay so much attention to the ennumeration, it's just a way for me to tell where I am in development. In the past I even had a couple of moments where I forgot I was still working on an previous iteration of the game, and accidentaly jumped to the next version number a little too fast.

All this said, thank you for voicing your opinion. I understand it can get annoying to see inconsistencies in the way I update you guys, but honestly, even after a year of working on this project, I'm still figuring out what's the best way of doing it. Cheers!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
1. No, v1.24 is NOT out yet. That was a progress update.
2. You do understand that the dev is just one person doing this in their free time, right? As much as we'd like consistency, do NOT expect it. If you're seriously THAT impatient then just become a patron.
3. It's up to the dev when updates get released here. Quit acting as if we're entitled to anything, especially over a free game.
Thank you for replying! I was just about to clarify what that update on Patreon was when I saw your post lol

Also, I appreciate you understanding my situation. As much as I'd love to devote more time to this project, my regular job and school keep me quite busy, which is why I've been a slightly slower with releasing new content, both here and on Patreon. Anyway, cheers!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
3. It's up to the dev when updates get released here.
1. Have I asked you my questions? why did you decide that you have the right to be responsible for another person unknown to you?

2. What is the benefit to you to justify a person you don't know?

3. Does he work alone, and does not have time for anything? well, here, a good half of the projects are done by individuals, and for some reason, most of them have time to do everything they have to do in order for their project to develop, and this was visible, not only to those who subscribed for a fee, but also to those who could subscribe.
People go into the theme of the game, and see that the last update activity was back in May, in addition, it is difficult to find the theme of the game itself for the same reason that people think in this case that the game is forgotten, that the game is not developing, and accordingly do not show interest in it.

4. And if it seems to someone that I am rude and ignorant, these are your problems, I want to see the development of the project, the development of the Developer, and a good game as a result, and I will be ready to pay for it, and many other people, because the potential of the game is great, and anyway, I wish all the success to the developer.
Ahhh yes. Shitposting at its finest.
Thank you for replying! I was just about to clarify what that update on Patreon was when I saw your post lol

Also, I appreciate you understanding my situation. As much as I'd love to devote more time to this project, my regular job and school keep me quite busy, which is why I've been a slightly slower with releasing new content, both here and on Patreon. Anyway, cheers!
I always wonder how these folk deal with big companies delaying the release of their games or taking ages for their patches.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Ahhh yes. Shitposting at its finest.

I always wonder how these folk deal with big companies delaying the release of their games or taking ages for their patches.
Most likely? Either by throwing childish tantrums or by throwing their pc out of the window in sheer frustration.
Like this: (It's not fair, they always have it out for me. I am always unlucky.) Throws pc out of window.

A few moments later:

Mom, i need a new pc. Mine broke down again.

Mom: Yeah i noticed that you idiot. It nearly broke down on top of me. Well if you want a new one you better start up saving.

Adult child: I am living under your roof women, you are responsible for me.

Mom: With that kind of attitude that can be rectified very soon, now go deweed the garden and no excuses about being on the computer. You just broke it.

Adult child: (It's not fair, they always have it out for me. I am always unlucky.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I know the game is EXTREMELY early in dev and doesn't have much in the way of content, but the basics are there and there's a LOT of potential, which is great. Now, just some questions for anyone who might be able to answer seeing as I'm still figuring things out for myself and kinda need a baseline to work off of here.
1. What values for affection/lust are needed to openly get away with lewding people and not feel like there's a brick wall in the way since things like flirting don't actually raise anything most of the time, which is kind of frustrating.
Tbh, the thing that bugs me is how restricted I feel in how I approach talking to people to grind out affection so I'd like a better sense of how that works. Fumbling around is... pretty hit or miss, as you might imagine.
2. Can we actually do anything with Blanche yet? Or not yet? Other than a handjob I mean. I have her at over 110 affection now so I was just curious, and why I asked my first question.
3. How to raise some of those bars in the upper left status screen, or at least a better explanation on how to manage them please and thank you.

Those are my biggest questions in need of some more clarification.
As for the update itself, I liked the Head Priestess's introductory event and hope to see her and more priestesses to add to my literally kingdom sized harem. Ah, I really do like how we can customize those sorts of things in the game.
Anyway, thanks in advance for any answers. This is a lot different from other sandbox games I've played before so it's throwing me off a bit.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I know the game is EXTREMELY early in dev and doesn't have much in the way of content, but the basics are there and there's a LOT of potential, which is great. Now, just some questions for anyone who might be able to answer seeing as I'm still figuring things out for myself and kinda need a baseline to work off of here.
1. What values for affection/lust are needed to openly get away with lewding people and not feel like there's a brick wall in the way since things like flirting don't actually raise anything most of the time, which is kind of frustrating.
Tbh, the thing that bugs me is how restricted I feel in how I approach talking to people to grind out affection so I'd like a better sense of how that works. Fumbling around is... pretty hit or miss, as you might imagine.
2. Can we actually do anything with Blanche yet? Or not yet? Other than a handjob I mean. I have her at over 110 affection now so I was just curious, and why I asked my first question.
3. How to raise some of those bars in the upper left status screen, or at least a better explanation on how to manage them please and thank you.

Those are my biggest questions in need of some more clarification.
As for the update itself, I liked the Head Priestess's introductory event and hope to see her and more priestesses to add to my literally kingdom sized harem. Ah, I really do like how we can customize those sorts of things in the game.
Anyway, thanks in advance for any answers. This is a lot different from other sandbox games I've played before so it's throwing me off a bit.
Thank you! I'm glad you like the game and the new update! To answer your questions:
1. What levels of affection/lust are required for an interaction depends solely on the interaction. Things like giving a friendly compliment to the character or giving a regular gift don't require anything but touching and intimacy will require more. For public sex it takes about 400 lust for the NPC to be open to it (some events require 600).
In terms of getting big amounts of affection and lust fast, I recommend raising your character's charisma. At higher levels, your charsma gives you automatic affection with an encountered NPC, enough to start doing more raunchy stuff like handjobs, footjobs, touching, etc.
2. Blanche starts off willing to give/receive handjobs and footjobs, and like most other NPCs, she's fine with touching and massaging, as long as you're not grabbing any inappropriate places. Once you raise her affection/lust/obsession high enough, you'll be able to perform any sexual act with her, as with other NPCs.
3. The bars in the upper left corner are the stats of your kingdom: Order, Fame, Depravity. Other than some court events and Depravity impacting how willing criminals or guards are to take advantage of you during crime events (if you have non-consent toggle on), they don't do much right now, which is why I haven't made them stand out visually yet.
If you want to alter the stats, the best way to do this is to complete court events. Alternatively, you can change them passively by changing policies by talking with Eugene, or by crime-fighting in the city slums (the dark buildings on the map).

By the way, I'm planning on upgrading the UI in the future to make everything easier to read and more convenient to navigate. I've been stalling a bit because I still don't know which mechanics will require a menu, but hopefully, once I get a grasp on it, I can make the game's system easier to understand for y'all. Cheers!

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Thank you! I'm glad you like the game and the new update! To answer your questions:
1. What levels of affection/lust are required for an interaction depends solely on the interaction. Things like giving a friendly compliment to the character or giving a regular gift don't require anything but touching and intimacy will require more. For public sex it takes about 400 lust for the NPC to be open to it (some events require 600).
In terms of getting big amounts of affection and lust fast, I recommend raising your character's charisma. At higher levels, your charsma gives you automatic affection with an encountered NPC, enough to start doing more raunchy stuff like handjobs, footjobs, touching, etc.
2. Blanche starts off willing to give/receive handjobs and footjobs, and like most other NPCs, she's fine with touching and massaging, as long as you're not grabbing any inappropriate places. Once you raise her affection/lust/obsession high enough, you'll be able to perform any sexual act with her, as with other NPCs.
3. The bars in the upper left corner are the stats of your kingdom: Order, Fame, Depravity. Other than some court events and Depravity impacting how willing criminals or guards are to take advantage of you during crime events (if you have non-consent toggle on), they don't do much right now, which is why I haven't made them stand out visually yet.
If you want to alter the stats, the best way to do this is to complete court events. Alternatively, you can change them passively by changing policies by talking with Eugene, or by crime-fighting in the city slums (the dark buildings on the map).

By the way, I'm planning on upgrading the UI in the future to make everything easier to read and more convenient to navigate. I've been stalling a bit because I still don't know which mechanics will require a menu, but hopefully, once I get a grasp on it, I can make the game's system easier to understand for y'all. Cheers!
Alright! That answered everything for me! Thanks so much!

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes