Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I downloaded this from another site and I knew about this update coming someday, I think I saw the game on Itch.io¿?

Ill be honest, I was expecting the priest being virgin and see her reaction toward different interactions, I didn't like the first interaction with her being unavoidable sex, in general I don't like when a game gives away choices from the player, specially sandbox and simulator games...

I still like this game, just not what I expect.
I do have a skip option planned, but I didn't have enough time to implement it yet. That's why for now the scene doesn't take away the player's virginity, as a temporary workaround for those who want to preserve it, but don't have the option to omit the sex scene right now.

I'll add the option in the upcoming update, though. Keep an eye out for it.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with adding full-on rape content into the game, and I don't think I would be able to handle that kind of material properly. The best I can give is dubious consent stuff with punishment sex in the palace dungeons and the ability to have sex with people you've managed to defeat in combat

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been a while since i played and although the game has been updated still has some of the same flaws as the first time ive played perfect example blanche tells you she wants to have sex and i agree so then i click on sex options and she doesnt know me well enough so then why the hell would she ask for sex in the first place ...maybe ill try back again later on down the road ...keyword maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
you contradict yourself in the game you have options for non-consensual and now here in the comments you say something completely different ...like wtf dude get your shit together
What I'm saying is that I'm not going to push it too far with this type of content. No actual abuse, implying that the other person is suffering, fighting during sex etc.

Non-consensual content will be mostly dubious conset, i.e. people being forced into a situation, but not necessarily saying no to it. That way, you can make of it what you want.

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
What I'm saying is that I'm not going to push it too far with this type of content. No actual abuse, implying that the other person is suffering, fighting during sex etc.

Non-consensual content will be mostly dubious conset, i.e. people being forced into a situation, but not necessarily saying no to it. That way, you can make of it what you want.
You don't have to justify yourself to some rando. And you definitely should not play defensive.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

interesting but ok

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Nice update once again, enjoying the fleshing out of dialogue options we're getting now. Here are some notes I've made/bugs I've found:
(Should note that this was a save from version 1.21, so maybe that might have affected things. Apologies if that's the case.)

Will there be the option in a future update to ask someone to remove all their clothing at once?

Bug in court hearing about two slain cougars that the poacher claims to be diseased. I chose to check them for disease and sent the NPC to the stocks (free use, if that matters) when I found nothing. Immediately after it looped to saying that there was a disease and gave the normal options from there.

While on a date with Blanche at the tavern, during the meal I chose to talk about random things and once that was completed it took me to the normal talk options, effectively cancelling the date.

Sometimes when you end a conversation with an NPC the conversation will start up two or three times.

Kind of a specific issue, but when you click to go faster directly after cuming and your partner's one increment away then the text will play for the speed you were on previously (so you don't go through penetrating again), then the NPC will cum without any animations.

When I visited the florists at the market with a date the merchant spoke as if we were browsing clothes.

Asked date at florists what she wanted, chose daisies as she requested, then choosing to leave florists she acts upset, text suggesting we hadn't bought any flowers. I guess this is wrong?

Won a strip drinking game while on date, toko them upstairs so they could get dressed, then when initiating fun times the NPC model doesn't appear (clicking footjob, boobjob, etc).

When on a date in the market and visiting a clothes stall I had the following error, though I chose to ignore it and could still carry on anyway:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Velvet Gene if I speak with any NPC, when I choose "see you later" it just loops back in conversation. I have to physically exhaust the red bar at the top in order to leave a conversation.
Yes, I'm aware of this bug. I'm currently working on solving it permanently.

I think I found the right solution, but I'm going to run a few tests before I release the fix in the next patch.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Nice update once again, enjoying the fleshing out of dialogue options we're getting now. Here are some notes I've made/bugs I've found:
(Should note that this was a save from version 1.21, so maybe that might have affected things. Apologies if that's the case.)

Will there be the option in a future update to ask someone to remove all their clothing at once?

Bug in court hearing about two slain cougars that the poacher claims to be diseased. I chose to check them for disease and sent the NPC to the stocks (free use, if that matters) when I found nothing. Immediately after it looped to saying that there was a disease and gave the normal options from there.

While on a date with Blanche at the tavern, during the meal I chose to talk about random things and once that was completed it took me to the normal talk options, effectively cancelling the date.

Sometimes when you end a conversation with an NPC the conversation will start up two or three times.

Kind of a specific issue, but when you click to go faster directly after cuming and your partner's one increment away then the text will play for the speed you were on previously (so you don't go through penetrating again), then the NPC will cum without any animations.

When I visited the florists at the market with a date the merchant spoke as if we were browsing clothes.

Asked date at florists what she wanted, chose daisies as she requested, then choosing to leave florists she acts upset, text suggesting we hadn't bought any flowers. I guess this is wrong?

Won a strip drinking game while on date, toko them upstairs so they could get dressed, then when initiating fun times the NPC model doesn't appear (clicking footjob, boobjob, etc).

When on a date in the market and visiting a clothes stall I had the following error, though I chose to ignore it and could still carry on anyway:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the detailed notes on the bugs! I really appreciate you going through the effort of documenting all of them!

As far as I can tell, I've already managed to find a solution for half of the bugs here. I should be able to release the fix in the next patch. In the meantime, I'll look into the issue with the date options as well!

In terms of the strip-all button, I think it's an excellent idea! I'll try to implement it soon!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Considering you have patreon, you can't have it.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Personally, and this has already been implemented to a limited degree already, I can't wait to have group scenes. Well, there are 'other' things I'd want first, and I've already mentioned them patreon awhile back, but my point is... there's so much room for degenerate wish fulfillment in this game.
Strive is the only other game that has that kinda potential... but kinda needlessly screws itself over by NOT LETTING YOU MARRY MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER... for no real reason at all. Like okay, it's text based and you do need to add in a mod to really enhance the game to its better self, but you have the freedom to make slaves of just about anyone, inbreed slaves to get more slaves, buy/sell pretty much any character you want, be a saint or a jackass and have literal orgies with whoever the hell you want when you aren't politicking, dungeon crawling, human trafficking, or whatever the hell else you wanna do... but the game ENFORCES monogamy? Like, seriously!? Okay, yes. It's objectively a minor thing and I get that but, if you're gonna make a game whose entire premise is built on doing what you want as long as you have the cash and/or make the right choices, why in the fuck would you limit how many spouses you can have! for no real reason?

My point with the rant is that Evalia has that same kinda potential and a part of me has high expectations because of that, as understandably unreasonable as that might be. That being said, I'm willing to be patient. Especially since the game has more custom art assets and animation to worry about here. But dammit! No matter how long I have to wait, if I want the option to bang my kids, grand kids, and/or some random lady on the street... and then marry them all if I want... THEN I DAMN WELL BETTER HAVE THE OPTION TO DO IT!!!!

In all seriousness though. Take your time dev. I'm just happy to see another sandbox with such great potential so no rush.
And yes, I admit I'm a filthy, unrepentant degenerate. I'm okay with that.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes