MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yo, met the priestness. She nice. Hope that body type get on more random NPC soon though I'm here to report the bug, my steward said that we're making 6k for example, and I used all 6k. However, I saw that I'm losing 1k per day. Even if I remove things now, we're making at least 1k, but I still make none on next day

and on court hearing Blanche is blockin the NPC we talking with
i sus i clickin to skipping too fast or one of event broke

i found the tax issue. if rise as much as possible we actually making 5k instead of 6k

farmer is naked if visit there and talk to them

Last edited:
Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Okay, thank you
Yo, met the priestness. She nice. Hope that body type get on more random NPC soon though I'm here to report the bug, my steward said that we're making 6k for example, and I used all 6k. However, I saw that I'm losing 1k per day. Even if I remove things now, we're making at least 1k, but I still make none on next day

and on court hearing Blanche is blockin the NPC we talking with
i sus i clickin to skipping too fast or one of event broke

i found the tax issue. if rise as much as possible we actually making 5k instead of 6k

farmer is naked if visit there and talk to them
Thank you for notifying, I'll see what's wrong with them later.

For the record, you should also be losing >1K gold every week or so as payment for staff members like maids and chefs.The amount can also spike up if you higher more people.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Lizette is.... honestly pretty fun to talk to.
Her being delightfully perverse beyond reason is pretty nice.
Sure, it's coming along bit by bit, but as l9ng as I'm able to do all the perverted things I want, I'll be happy.
Also, I didn't realize that sex increases endurance. Nice touch.

Jan 5, 2023
Right now it's only for Lizette and the priests during the scripted event. I'm only experimenting with it currently, and trying to fit it with the other models in the game, to see if it works.
Awesome thanks! What about the vag sex animation for the second body type is that only for the player character? I still only see missionairy and doggy for most NPCs?

Also what are the scripted events that I can expect to see for the priests with the cum animations?

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Just got this error in the new version when talking to Blanche about whether I'm feeling motivated, stressed, or tired. Occurs whatever option I pick afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also happens when I talk about random things and try to flirt. I'd been chit-chatting with her for a while, don't know if that has anything to do with it?

Drinking contest loops around to start of contest again after going up to the room and having sex, not sure if it loops under other conditions.
Date partner's clothes don't return if you cover them while they put them back on, or go upstairs and pick any option other than the one that leads to sex.

Also also some of the new dialogue's pretty hilarious, have to say. Great job!

Last edited:

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Awesome thanks! What about the vag sex animation for the second body type is that only for the player character? I still only see missionairy and doggy for most NPCs?

Also what are the scripted events that I can expect to see for the priests with the cum animations?
All the sex animations will eventually be implemented for all models. Right now I'm slowly adding all the features of the second body type on the Patreon version, and the vaginal sex is already implemented.

As for the scripted events, if you don't choose Lizette or a woman as your preference during the ceremony, Lizette gets replaced with a priests of the gender of your choosing. Those priests also have their own cum animation.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Just got this error in the new version when talking to Blanche about whether I'm feeling motivated, stressed, or tired. Occurs whatever option I pick afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Also happens when I talk about random things and try to flirt. I'd been chit-chatting with her for a while, don't know if that has anything to do with it?

Drinking contest loops around to start of contest again after going up to the room and having sex, not sure if it loops under other conditions.
Date partner's clothes don't return if you cover them while they put them back on, or go upstairs and pick any option other than the one that leads to sex.

Also also some of the new dialogue's pretty hilarious, have to say. Great job!
Got it! I recently updated the number of NPCs that get spawned into the world (from 8 to 20) and I guess some part of the script didn't get the memo.

As for the date-related bugs, I'vebeen meaning to get around to them this week, so thank you for pointing them out!

Reactions: straboavso1

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
All the sex animations will eventually be implemented for all models. Right now I'm slowly adding all the features of the second body type on the Patreon version, and the vaginal sex is already implemented.

As for the scripted events, if you don't choose Lizette or a woman as your preference during the ceremony, Lizette gets replaced with a priests of the gender of your choosing. Those priests also have their own cum animation.
Another minor graphical error that, while I haven't seen it happen often, but sometimes when I'm lewding a girl, her model isn't there while her hair and eyes are.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
1. Were the new models implemented yet? Haven't really seen any aside from Lizette... which makes me sad.
2. So, um... just curious but what sorts of partners have you other players been wooing? As for me? I got Blanche, working on Lizette but y'know... have to pace myself cuz you can't go too far with her yet, some maids and soldiers and maids in the palace, and some random emo beggar girl lol. I wanna net a few nobles, merchants, and priestesses in the future.
3. Patrol the slums was an interesting peek into letting me beat the crap out of the less than good. My first experience involved some drug dealers actually. I want more of that. All in due time, but y'know. I'm curious how it'll be fully integrated in the future.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
1. Were the new models implemented yet? Haven't really seen any aside from Lizette... which makes me sad.
2. So, um... just curious but what sorts of partners have you other players been wooing? As for me? I got Blanche, working on Lizette but y'know... have to pace myself cuz you can't go too far with her yet, some maids and soldiers and maids in the palace, and some random emo beggar girl lol. I wanna net a few nobles, merchants, and priestesses in the future.
3. Patrol the slums was an interesting peek into letting me beat the crap out of the less than good. My first experience involved some drug dealers actually. I want more of that. All in due time, but y'know. I'm curious how it'll be fully integrated in the future.
So to answer your questions, the new models are implemented into the Patreon version game, but it might be hard to find any characters with the model on an older save file, as all the existing NPCs get generated at the start of the game, and get replaced every week or so. For the best results, you should start a new game and the new models will pop up a lot more frequently.
This said, I am working on tweaking the update button in the bedroom to make the new model appear more on older save files.

As for the patrols and crime stuff, I do want this to be a bigger feature in the future. Right now, there is a hero system in place where if you crime fight or commit crimes as your alter-ego (using a mask to hide your identity), eventually people will start seeing your character as a masked vigilante or villain. For heroes, you can even have the people recognize you as a comedic, just, or scary super hero, depending on what you say to the criminal and guards you interact with.

Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
So to answer your questions, the new models are implemented into the Patreon version game, but it might be hard to find any characters with the model on an older save file, as all the existing NPCs get generated at the start of the game, and get replaced every week or so. For the best results, you should start a new game and the new models will pop up a lot more frequently.
This said, I am working on tweaking the update button in the bedroom to make the new model appear more on older save files.

As for the patrols and crime stuff, I do want this to be a bigger feature in the future. Right now, there is a hero system in place where if you crime fight or commit crimes as your alter-ego (using a mask to hide your identity), eventually people will start seeing your character as a masked vigilante or villain. For heroes, you can even have the people recognize you as a comedic, just, or scary super hero, depending on what you say to the criminal and guards you interact with.
...Aw.
Restarting the game after all this progress would kinda suck, but at least it's early enough that it's not 'too' terrible' but still annoying.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
...Aw.
Restarting the game after all this progress would kinda suck, but at least it's early enough that it's not 'too' terrible' but still annoying.
I know, which is why I am going to try to make the update buttom spawn new model on older save files. I just haven't implemented that into the game yet.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes