-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017
I'll release v1.24 to the public next week, once I make sure everything is in order and add the rest of the assets in.
I actually became a Patreon myself. I love your game man. No pressure, but please don't disappear on us one day haha. Your game is the only game where it gets everything right for me.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
I think i found a small bug with version 1.24 today. If relationship is high enough (starting around between 180 and 200) then everytime you exit the conversation with that person they automatically restart the conversation in a loop, not letting you leave.

EDIT: I think i have got another bug here. At least i don't think this is supposed to happen.
Naamloos3.png

After massaging Blanche she got stuck on the screen like this.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EvaliaTheLustKingdom-1.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I think i found a small bug with version 1.24 today. If relationship is high enough (starting around between 180 and 200) then everytime you exit the conversation with that person they automatically restart the conversation in a loop, not letting you leave.

EDIT: I think i have got another bug here. At least i don't think this is supposed to happen.
View attachment 3112188

After massaging Blanche she got stuck on the screen like this.
Okay, thank you for notifying me! From what I can see the Blanche screen should be an easy fix.

As for the coversation loop, I've had several people experiencing different variants of it in the past. Every time I fix one, another pops up, so I think I'll finally have to take a more drastic measure. It'll probably take me a little longer to get it fixed once and for all.

For now, if it happens to you, I recommend clicking through a bunch of dialogue options and then trying to quit again. It's worked for me in the past when similar bugs were occurring.

Reactions: Reinyn

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
So is the new bodytype restricted to the head priestess for now? Haven't found it wondering around, yet, but that's on an old save. Also, will the new body (and others in the future) be an option for PCs?

Also, I'm experiencing a similar convo loop issue, where the convo re-initiates after ending it the first time, but it allows me to leave after ending it a second time. I was experiencing it in the last version, too.

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
So was wondering if 1.24 content added was from this build only or were other things from 1.22/1.23 lumped here too since those two weren't available publicly and got lumped here in terms of changelogs?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
So was wondering if 1.24 content added was from this build only or were other things from 1.22/1.23 lumped here too since those two weren't available publicly and got lumped here in terms of changelogs?
It includes things from 1.22 and 1.23.

1.22 was mostly sex animations for male NPC

1.23 was about additional dialogue

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
So is the new bodytype restricted to the head priestess for now? Haven't found it wondering around, yet, but that's on an old save. Also, will the new body (and others in the future) be an option for PCs?

Also, I'm experiencing a similar convo loop issue, where the convo re-initiates after ending it the first time, but it allows me to leave after ending it a second time. I was experiencing it in the last version, too.
Yes, it's currently restricted to just the Head Priestess, but I'm working on making it an option for other NPC and the Main Character. All body types are supposed to be universal.

And yes, that's still the same loop issue. I've patched it two times by now, but people keep finding new dialogue options that trigger it. I'll try to make the a more direct solution to the problem soon.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
A couple of issues I encountered after trying version 1.24:
Something went wrng after giving a massage to Blanche att he start of the game:
Evalia1.png

Later I got a titfuck from this chick that I met at the inn. After that I chose “I wanna Fuck your ass” > she said Forget it. > Any of the three options (“Please...?”, “Come on, I think you'll like it”, “I command you!”) > Instead of anal the game keeps talking about her tits wrapped around my cock, as if the titfuck was still ongoing.
Evalia2.png

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
how to raise obsession?
It depends. Some characters gain it more easily than others, for example NPCs with the Sub personality. Imprisoned characters earn it the fastest.

It doesn't work with every character, but using aloof responses in dialogue can usually earn you a little bit of obsession. It may seem like you're not earning a lot of it, but then again, you don't need a lot of obsession to use it for convincing characters in dialogue

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
A couple of issues I encountered after trying version 1.24:
Something went wrng after giving a massage to Blanche att he start of the game:
View attachment 3112969

Later I got a titfuck from this chick that I met at the inn. After that I chose “I wanna Fuck your ass” > she said Forget it. > Any of the three options (“Please...?”, “Come on, I think you'll like it”, “I command you!”) > Instead of anal the game keeps talking about her tits wrapped around my cock, as if the titfuck was still ongoing.
View attachment 3112970
Got it! I'll see what the issue is and hopefully, I'll be able to fix it by tomorrow.

Btw, I already fixed the massage bug, so that shouldn't be an issue in the next patch update.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Got it! I'll see what the issue is and hopefully, I'll be able to fix it by tomorrow.

Btw, I already fixed the massage bug, so that shouldn't be an issue in the next patch update.
For the record, the issue with the wrong sex act being referred to can happen as early as the Intro. Female character > Agree to have sex with Blanche > Finger her until she cums > Ask to rub pussies together > “Come on, I think you'll like it” > She agrees > the text is still about fingering her.

No idea if the issue is with all sex acts, or only some of them, so I am mentioning it just in case.

EDIT: Another thing:
Female character > follow the story and let the High Priestess do the ritual > a foot remains on the screen after the ritual:
Evalia3.png

Last edited:

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I downloaded this from another site and I knew about this update coming someday, I think I saw the game on Itch.io¿?

Ill be honest, I was expecting the priest being virgin and see her reaction toward different interactions, I didn't like the first interaction with her being unavoidable sex, in general I don't like when a game gives away choices from the player, specially sandbox and simulator games...

I still like this game, just not what I expect.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes