Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
thinkin of payin this thread a visit just to see what coming. Good luck and bug free release
Welcome back lol

I'm almost ready to release the public version. I just need to add a couple more animations and stabalize some of the new features.

It should be done in about 2-3 weeks. I'd say the main thing to look forward to are the new body models and some new story content to go along with it.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Just a heads up.
Okay, things I've noticed after updating to v1.25
- Opening the 'Quest' tab gives me the old 'an exception has occurred' gray error screen.
- Sometimes an error popped up when talking to ppl.
- The Oversized sweater doesn't line up quite right on the left arm with the elbow sticking out. Tried it with Lizette when giving it to her as a gift.
- When typing in new names for your custom outfits, the text is too bright to read. I'd suggest giving it a black border around the letters like in the name box.

Those are what I noticed so far, and I hope I can still continue the story..

Last edited:

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
So, none of the secondary characters are virgins?, I was really hoping the priest was a virgin, but she ended up the slutiest... I really like Blanche but she had an affair with the previous king, I would really appreciate a configuration option to choose which secondary character will be virgin and adding maybe an alternative route for them because of that, like Blanche regretting never having sex with the previous king while he was alive or the priest being upset because the rite was the way in which she was supposedly get rid of her virginity but the main character refused.

I know is too much to ask, but... there are already two main girls having previous experience, that feels kinda weird for an harem/power fantasy game.

But overall, the update is great, you should update the screenshots for the new GUI, bodies and oufits, also create a cover image, this game deserves more players.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EvaliaTheLustKingdom-1.25.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
So, none of the secondary characters are virgins?, I was really hoping the priest was a virgin, but she ended up the slutiest... I really like Blanche but she had an affair with the previous king, I would really appreciate a configuration option to choose which secondary character will be virgin and adding maybe an alternative route for them because of that, like Blanche regretting never having sex with the previous king while he was alive or the priest being upset because the rite was the way in which she was supposedly get rid of her virginity but the main character refused.

I know is too much to ask, but... there are already two main girls having previous experience, that feels kinda weird for an harem/power fantasy game.

But overall, the update is great, you should update the screenshots for the new GUI, bodies and oufits, also create a cover image, this game deserves more players.
This is a really interesting idea and I like the idea of giving players more freedom with customizng their playthrough! In fact, I was already thinking of allowing players to change the unique NPC's genders somewhere along the line, so I could put virginity into the mix.

This said, I'm probably not going to get around this idea any time soon, because right now even the base story quests and interactions with the unique NPCs aren't complete yet. I have to finish those up first, before I can start scheming up alternate versions of the characters.

Reactions: Anon2298

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Great update, the QOL features like the UI and the wardrobe feel a lot better now, and the story's legit intriuging so far, ooking forward to seeing where it goes.

There's some things I found while playing last night. Some of these might still be WIP, so feel free to disregard them. Anyway:

• The new body type for women disappears when I choose the Can I Touch You during sex.
  • Lizette/new body type disappears when selecting anal sex.
  • Face and a few other things disappear for Lizette/new body type when selecting to turn around into doggy position from missionary. When selecting doggy from initial list it defaults to missionary position.
  • Can't jerk off or use feet on new body type/Lizette
  • When I try to go to the sex stall in the market during a date the merchant will say their bit then it will default back to the stall selection menu. Same with clothes merchant.
  • At bakery stall in the market during a date asking your date (or at least Lizette) what they want will default to the merchant asking if you want anything else without purchasing anything.
  • Lizette stuck on screen after having sex with her in the royal chambers.
  • The cowgirl boots don't fit on the right foot properly.
  • The ledger(?) doesn't seem to update everything as it goes along. For example Blanche told me her favourite colour but its not in the ledger, whereas she's told me her favourite food and that is.
  • Two dicks appeared when a female npc gave me a boob job.

Fortunately no error codes this time; I hate those bloody things.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Great update, the QOL features like the UI and the wardrobe feel a lot better now, and the story's legit intriuging so far, ooking forward to seeing where it goes.

There's some things I found while playing last night. Some of these might still be WIP, so feel free to disregard them. Anyway:

• The new body type for women disappears when I choose the Can I Touch You during sex.
  • Lizette/new body type disappears when selecting anal sex.
  • Face and a few other things disappear for Lizette/new body type when selecting to turn around into doggy position from missionary. When selecting doggy from initial list it defaults to missionary position.
  • Can't jerk off or use feet on new body type/Lizette
  • When I try to go to the sex stall in the market during a date the merchant will say their bit then it will default back to the stall selection menu. Same with clothes merchant.
  • At bakery stall in the market during a date asking your date (or at least Lizette) what they want will default to the merchant asking if you want anything else without purchasing anything.
  • Lizette stuck on screen after having sex with her in the royal chambers.
  • The cowgirl boots don't fit on the right foot properly.
  • The ledger(?) doesn't seem to update everything as it goes along. For example Blanche told me her favourite colour but its not in the ledger, whereas she's told me her favourite food and that is.
  • Two dicks appeared when a female npc gave me a boob job.

Fortunately no error codes this time; I hate those bloody things.

Thank you for compiling the list!

Yes, a lot of the stuff on here is work in progress content that I haven't implemented yet (mostly the sex animations that I haven't had the time to make).
As for the other stuff, I'll see what's wrong and try to upload a fix soon.

Reactions: straboavso1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Evalia: The Lust Kingdom [v1.25.01] [VelvetGene] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [137 MB]
- - -

Mac [214 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 1, 2018
Will there ever be a way to turn even noble folk into slaves? Can I make said slaves into part of the army? Train them to be strong? Alter their personalities?

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Will there ever be a way to turn even noble folk into slaves? Can I make said slaves into part of the army? Train them to be strong? Alter their personalities?
Once I add espionage mechanics into the game, it will be possible to make arrests outside of the court meeting and patroling the streets. The only people that you definitely won't be able to imprison are unique NPCs like Blanche, Eugene, Lizette, etc., for gameplay reasons.

This said, the obsession bar will play a bigger role eventually for non-imprisoned NPCs as well. You will be able to start a sex slave relationship with people if they're obsessed with you enough.

In terms of armies, in the future, when I add the airships and the ability to travel outside the city, I want to refine the battle mechanics and make it so that you can compose your own warband to go on quests and adventures. It should also allow you to add prisoners into the warband.

Finally, as for altering personalities, you will be able to influence some characters to change their personalities. For the planned ones: people with the Prude trait will be possible to made more slutty, Shy character more confident, Bratty characters more obedient, and Lewd characters less slutty. Some of the unique NPCs will also have transformation mechanics in place.

monkassssssss

Mar 28, 2020
Hi, sorry if this has already been addressed and I missed it, but on the newest update, my game suddenly stopped displaying the red book button for the menu to access the inventory/wardrobe/vips. I'm not sure what caused it, and would appreciate any help. Saves from earlier in the day still have the button, but I would prefer not to lose a couple hours of progress if possible. The only modification to my save file has been enabling console commands to give myself money and stats since I've already played through the game before. I've attached the safe file in question.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Hi, sorry if this has already been addressed and I missed it, but on the newest update, my game suddenly stopped displaying the red book button for the menu to access the inventory/wardrobe/vips. I'm not sure what caused it, and would appreciate any help. Saves from earlier in the day still have the button, but I would prefer not to lose a couple hours of progress if possible. The only modification to my save file has been enabling console commands to give myself money and stats since I've already played through the game before. I've attached the safe file in question.
I'll try to see what's wrong, but in the meantime, if you have console commands on, try typing "show screen infoscreen"
That should make the button reappear, so you can continue playing as usual.

Feb 1, 2018
Once I add espionage mechanics into the game, it will be possible to make arrests outside of the court meeting and patroling the streets. The only people that you definitely won't be able to imprison are unique NPCs like Blanche, Eugene, Lizette, etc., for gameplay reasons.

This said, the obsession bar will play a bigger role eventually for non-imprisoned NPCs as well. You will be able to start a sex slave relationship with people if they're obsessed with you enough.

In terms of armies, in the future, when I add the airships and the ability to travel outside the city, I want to refine the battle mechanics and make it so that you can compose your own warband to go on quests and adventures. It should also allow you to add prisoners into the warband.

Finally, as for altering personalities, you will be able to influence some characters to change their personalities. For the planned ones: people with the Prude trait will be possible to made more slutty, Shy character more confident, Bratty characters more obedient, and Lewd characters less slutty. Some of the unique NPCs will also have transformation mechanics in place.
Well, hopefully there are more personalities. Some my ideas is inspired by influencing made by golden crow. For example, turn a male into a femboy through some training. Sissfication is quite the common kink. Another one is making someone who isn't usually into battles to someone who enjoys working out. Or making a tomboy into a girly girl. Turn a common rat to someone who is now a nobel.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
This is a really interesting idea and I like the idea of giving players more freedom with customizng their playthrough! In fact, I was already thinking of allowing players to change the unique NPC's genders somewhere along the line, so I could put virginity into the mix.

This said, I'm probably not going to get around this idea any time soon, because right now even the base story quests and interactions with the unique NPCs aren't complete yet. I have to finish those up first, before I can start scheming up alternate versions of the characters.
I really like the idea of changing named NPC genders, I have all the guys neglected because of this, I would really like that. I hope don't take too long, I like playing around virginity and finding generated characters that are virgin is almost impossible.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021

Honestly, I'd think it'd be way weirder for such a sex positive country to have a lot of virgins... or any, really.
Like, it's in the name: Evalia, the 'lust' kingdom.
I mean, I'd get it if it were some random NPC or maybe even a foreigner turned important NPC, but not a native citizen living in a country where getting publicly laid is common...

It's not unreasonable to ask for, I guess, but it 'is' logically inconsistent with the setting.

Also, it's not unusual for harems/power fantasy stories to have heroines with prior experience, especially if they're adults.
It'd be weirder if they were virgins honestly.
Take either Strive game. I can guarantee that not every heroine is a virgin....
Same with The Last Sovereign. Half the cast has slept with someone else... or a lot of ppl even. Hell, some of them were even widowed.
All I'm saying really is that while it's fine to want it, it's not weird if it's not either. If anything, it'd be weirder if the whole cast living on a sex crazed floating city-state were virgins... doubly so if they are important to the story and there's no good, logically setting consistent reason to be one.

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021

So, quick questions.

1. Does that mean that you plan to add some kind of 'conquest' element to the game loop? Like, is Evalia gonna expand its territories and go all 'For the Empire!'?
2. With battle mechanics and 'warbands' in mind, are you planning on adding something like simplified dungeon runs? Maybe even some bounty/game hunting?
3. Okay, while I'm not exactly a fan of plot inconsistencies... I do have a question/suggestion for some of the above concerns about gender change/virginity kink options. Do you think adding a 'potion' system to alter those states would be feasible?

Like I said in an earlier post, I think naturally being a virgin in a sex happy country like this is unrealistic for the setting. That said, I think adding the option for ppl who want it isn't impossible to pull off if you add in a way that 'can' make it possible. Since there's witches and magic in the setting... well, gender bending and hymen restoring potions/spells should also be possible. And really, I can see the Evalians doing it too... Now, I have mixed feelings about gender bending potion options for the important NPCs unless there's a plot reason that allows it, but the virgin restoring one is fine I think since it wouldn't require you to make alternate assets for them and is a good compromise for the ppl who want 'something' along those lines.
That said, as I 'am' aiming for a harem, the option would be pretty nice. Maybe worth considering once you add in more body types into the mix so that the option can work and not feel shoehorned in just tp please ppl... Something to consider anyway.
4. On the topic of 'slave relationships' and altering personality traits. I think potions and a 'training' mechanic would be good modifiers for affection, lust, and obedience and add some nice interaction/roleplaying options and might be a good motivator for farming money and resources.
5. With armies and possible empire building(?), aside from prisoners... could we incorporate breeding into it? Nothing like magically assisted, homegrown soldiers loyal to the king amirite? Well, it's more bc I have that particular fetish is all, incest and everything included! DON'T JUDGE ME!!!! ...or, go ahead, I don't really care either way... I won't apologize for my utterly shameless degeneracy! I mean, I have my kingdom filled with nothing but women... and futa bc, y'know, babies.... even if futa aren't really my thing exactly. Pure roleplaying reasons there, and why the hell not?

Oh, and the oversized sweater sleeve still looks a tad off when applied to Lizette. Not misaligned, just off.

Anyway, those are my thoughts/questions/suggestions.
I can't wait to both build up my kingdom and turning the whole country into my own harem dammit!!!!
Also, and as always, thanks for all the hard work and communicating with the community!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes