Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
This game definitely has promise. I like what I've seen, but I do have one criticism: every male NPC seems to have the same incredibly misshapen jaw line. Like it's one thing to have a square jaw line, but these jaws jut down way too far. It's frankly too distracting for me to think about anything else any time a male NPC is on screen :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
This game definitely has promise. I like what I've seen, but I do have one criticism: every male NPC seems to have the same incredibly misshapen jaw line. Like it's one thing to have a square jaw line, but these jaws jut down way too far. It's frankly too distracting for me to think about anything else any time a male NPC is on screen :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I agree. I was actually thinking of redoing the faces for the male model, since they're too distinct-looking imo, but I think I'm going to try that after I add the second body model for males into the game.

Thank you for the feedback and advice, by the way!

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, I agree. I was actually thinking of redoing the faces for the male model, since they're too distinct-looking imo, but I think I'm going to try that after I add the second body model for males into the game.

Thank you for the feedback and advice, by the way!
Just a heads up, the penis isn't showing up during anal scenes.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Just a heads up, the penis isn't showing up during anal scenes.
Okay, thanks for keeping an eye out!
I'll look into this, but could you tell me which anal scene it was specfically (what MC gender, partner gender etc.). I tested the light skinned male and futa MC so far and everything seems to be working fine, so I'm guessing it's an issue with a specific model.

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
Okay, thanks for keeping an eye out!
I'll look into this, but could you tell me which anal scene it was specfically (what MC gender, partner gender etc.). I tested the light skinned male and futa MC so far and everything seems to be working fine, so I'm guessing it's an issue with a specific model.
It's with Blanche, so female with futa protag.

1674686359176.png

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
Right, thank you! I'll fix it right away and then upload the new version in a few hours.
No problem, man. You're game is only 6 months old and seems to have quite a bit of content, so I'm really wishing you the best and am debating subscribing. Hopefully some of the animations and artwork get some polishing during a later timeframe (e.g. during bj animations the face gets a bit downscaled.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
No problem, man. You're game is only 6 months old and seems to have quite a bit of content, so I'm really wishing you the best and am debating subscribing. Hopefully some of the animations and artwork get some polishing during a later timeframe (e.g. during bj animations the face gets a bit downscaled.
Thanks, man! I know the development process can be pretty slow sometimes since I do everything by myself, but I really want to keep improving this project until it becomes something big and community-driven. Hopefully, I'll get some time soon to work on some more animations and improve their quality as well.
Btw, I am happy to hear you're considering subscribing, but also don't feel pressured to do so. Just being in the comments and helping me find bugs and errors is already of huge help!
Cheers!

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
Sometimes when someone leaves I get this error

File "C:\D Games\LustKingdom-1.16.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\D Games\LustKingdom-1.16.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Thursday'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Evalia: The Lust Kingdom 1.16.2
Sat Jan 28 17:30:21 2023
[/code]

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Bug
Sometimes when someone leaves I get this error

File "C:\D Games\LustKingdom-1.16.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\D Games\LustKingdom-1.16.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Thursday'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Evalia: The Lust Kingdom 1.16.2
Sat Jan 28 17:30:21 2023
[/code]
Okay, I think I found the culprit. I'll upload the fix later today along with some new updates, but if something like this was still happening in 1.16.3, let me know!

Reactions: Melmoth99

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Not much content, but it seems interesting.
Bookmarked it and will check again in a couple of months to see how it turns out.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Are there going to be top futas? Will I be able to play as a male MC and give a blowjob to a futa?
Yes, you will be able to give blowjobs, handjobs and footjobs, plus futa NPCs will be able to act as tops during anal scenes. That anal scene will be added to the game first.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Right, the futas in the game are actually just dickgirls. It was easier for me to implement in terms of gameplay. However, in the future, I am planning on adding spells and alchemy stuff that will allow you to play as a full futa.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes