Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I was talking about Futa MC x Random Prostitute in Red Light district. There was never an anal option in that particular location, only Vaginal (and occasionally not even Vaginal, presumably when the prostiture is a futa).

Speaking of futas, I hope the Female MC x Futa scenes will include options such as Female MC giving a footjob to a futa, or Female MC on top riding the futa's cock (with the MC in charge and the futa as a bottom).

Also, play as Female MC, go to the market, visit the inn, speaking with a wench, ask for sex, bring her to an alley, then choose "Sex and Pleasure", and... the only option is "Never Mind". I assume this is because the wench is a futa? Sometimes there is the option "I wanna rub pussies together", which I presume is when the wench happens to be female. Maybe have some indication about a character's gender, so that we would know what to expect before asking for sex.
Right, I checked the code and indeed the anal option was disabled for futa MCs. I'll release the fixed version of the game tomorrow, once I get done with a bunch of other bugs people stumbled upon.

I'm planning on adding more sex interactions from Female MC's perspective, the footjob and sex with futas will also be included. Right now the interaction female MC x futa interaction are limited, unfortunately.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Thank you, I am looking forward to more Female MC x Futa interactions.

One last thing, a game-breaking bug in version 1.14:
Have a prisoner in the dungeoon
Go to the dungeon and visit prisoner in cell 1 (presumably any other cell, too)
Choose to Reward the Prisoner
Choose the “...eat like a princess” option (first option)
On the next screen choose “Never Mind”
Cue game crash

That's with a Futa MC, in case that matters.

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
ok... so.. after a while of testing it... Robin will be shown in many other places too. with a choosen citizenship of 90%female and 10% futa, there are many male cizitens around :O the sex system doesnt add up (in my opinion). shes willing to have sex with you, but you cant even kiss her, or hold her hand... or touch her... so whats the point of having sex, without coming near her. do this..no!.. do that..no! may i..? NOPE :p just a little suggestion, that you maaaay look into it =) so far, this game have potential <3

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
ok... so.. after a while of testing it... Robin will be shown in many other places too. with a choosen citizenship of 90%female and 10% futa, there are many male cizitens around :O the sex system doesnt add up (in my opinion). shes willing to have sex with you, but you cant even kiss her, or hold her hand... or touch her... so whats the point of having sex, without coming near her. do this..no!.. do that..no! may i..? NOPE :p just a little suggestion, that you maaaay look into it =) so far, this game have potential <3
Yeah, I know, the romance system doesn't really match the sex stuff, but that's because the game is missing the teasing part of the sex stage, where you can do stuff like kissing and caressing, depending on how much a person likes you. Once it will be added, it should start making more sense.
I looked into the Robin issue and it shouldbe fixed in the update I'll upload tomorrow.

As for the population, the 90% / 10% stuff is the probability of the specific gender spawning. I guess you just got unlucky :p
I've had similar issues while playtesting the game, so I think I'm going to change the system, so that 90% means 9 in 10 generated characters are female/futa.

Reactions: Asgarlon

Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
you can do it *cheering* will be a great game, im sure =) so pls dont abandone it :O

and..oh... so 10% futas means MALE futas ? :O dammit^^

Reactions: Velvet Gene

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
you can do it *cheering* will be a great game, im sure =) so pls dont abandone it :O

and..oh... so 10% futas means MALE futas ? :O dammit^^
Nah, the split is always females and futas / males. When you have futas enabled, the 90% female population has a 1 in 4 chance to spawn a futa.

Also, thanks for the support! The game's buggy as hell rn, but with all of y'all's help, I should be able to catch them all and then get on with the development, so thanks!

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Will there be a way to give others sex toys since gifts are a thing? Such as strap ons and butt plugs?
That's the plan. Once I add a proper brothel into the game, you will be able to buy them there, or even use them on the spot if you bring your partner there.

Feb 1, 2018
That's the plan. Once I add a proper brothel into the game, you will be able to buy them there, or even use them on the spot if you bring your partner there.
I am curious on how this will play out then. What sort of kinks will be into play. Are you also planning to add more diverse bodies? From the looks of it, every male and female is just a palette swap. It would be nice to have a femboy or tomgirls personality or even a butch lesbian type. Fat, skinny, elderly, ect. Cause this game is very much like the influencing.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I am curious on how this will play out then. What sort of kinks will be into play. Are you also planning to add more diverse bodies? From the looks of it, every male and female is just a palette swap. It would be nice to have a femboy or tomgirls personality or even a butch lesbian type. Fat, skinny, elderly, ect. Cause this game is very much like the influencing.
Yeah, right now there are only 2 models in the game with 4 skin colors each (1 for males, 1 for females/futas). The way I envisioned things, I'm planning on adding about 9 more female models and 6 male ones (including different skin colors that be 36 female variant and 24 male ones, plus 9+6 more for orc models). Each model will be a different body type.

As soon as I'm done cleaning up the bugs and adding some more key funtionalities to the game, I'll be adding the character of Lizette into the game, along with a brand new model for females/futas. This one will be a more slender-looking body with smaller breasts and a petite physique.

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah, right now there are only 2 models in the game with 4 skin colors each (1 for males, 1 for females/futas). The way I envisioned things, I'm planning on adding about 9 more female models and 6 male ones (including different skin colors that be 36 female variant and 24 male ones, plus 9+6 more for orc models). Each model will be a different body type.

As soon as I'm done cleaning up the bugs and adding some more key funtionalities to the game, I'll be adding the character of Lizette into the game, along with a brand new model for females/futas. This one will be a more slender-looking body with smaller breasts and a petite physique.
Yeah, I feel like that should be the next thing you should focus on next to up coming update. It would be nice to have breast sizes and cock sizes to add a little more variety. But one step at a time, right? Also you should add cunt boys to the mix. Underrated kink there.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Thank you, I am looking forward to more Female MC x Futa interactions.

One last thing, a game-breaking bug in version 1.14:
Have a prisoner in the dungeoon
Go to the dungeon and visit prisoner in cell 1 (presumably any other cell, too)
Choose to Reward the Prisoner
Choose the “...eat like a princess” option (first option)
On the next screen choose “Never Mind”
Cue game crash

That's with a Futa MC, in case that matters.
Fixed. The upcoming update tomorrow won't have this problem.

remilameguni

Jul 26, 2017
Idk if this was my computer having hiccups or it's a bug, but every time Blanche took her top off, my screen just buzzing like hell.

Skipping her on the plane and not asking her to take the top off seems to avoided the issue.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So ... there was something about needing to get anointed by the priestess before I was fully king. Is that in the game yet? Because I can't work out where to go if it is.

rezoga

Dec 6, 2018
So ... there was something about needing to get anointed by the priestess before I was fully king. Is that in the game yet? Because I can't work out where to go if it is.
Not in the game yet, as you can see a few posts above yours it's being worked on.

Velvet Gene

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Idk if this was my computer having hiccups or it's a bug, but every time Blanche took her top off, my screen just buzzing like hell.

Skipping her on the plane and not asking her to take the top off seems to avoided the issue.
That sounds wild! It doesn't seem like it's the game fault, but who knows, maybe topless Blanche has the power to melt down processors :p

Did this happen with other charcters afterwards, or other pieces of clothing being removed? I'm curious because technically Blanche's actor is less complicated than others and uses less variables, so I don't why her scenes specifically could have caused something like this

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Not in the game yet, as you can see a few posts above yours it's being worked on.
I can see it's being worked on, I didn't see any references to the priestess/ceremony/whatever it was on this page. And honestly, not being able to remember the exact wording makes it difficult to search for. So I thought I'd ask - call me lazy if you will.

Anyway, it's a bit of a moot point. The grind-to-reward ratio is way too high at the moment, so I'm out. I'll look back in a release or three.

remilameguni

Jul 26, 2017
That sounds wild! It doesn't seem like it's the game fault, but who knows, maybe topless Blanche has the power to melt down processors :p

Did this happen with other charcters afterwards, or other pieces of clothing being removed? I'm curious because technically Blanche's actor is less complicated than others and uses less variables, so I don't why her scenes specifically could have caused something like this
AFAIK it's only happened with blanche, tried to do the same thing to other chara but nothing happened.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes