2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
No idea where to go. Even if I once knew, remembering is not always to be expected. I get one hint but no location. The map is vague and doesn't help. If these issues aren't fixed early it will make restarts necessary later.

Reactions: taglag

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Evelyn's Story [v0.30.0] [Rabbit Haven]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(283 MB)

For other host links please join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
A couple points of criticism.

1. There's far too much clicking. Make shortcuts so that I don't have to spend extra time clicking on things. Example: Automatically get naked when taking a bath/shower, or adding a locker room to the gym to change at the gym instead of going home to do it.

2. The dialogue feels too robotic. Conversations should flow naturally and have more substance than something like "Hey, I want to work here" "Ok, you can work here". Maybe set up an actual interview or something instead of doing that.

3. The time management is too fast. Skipping takes 2 hours when there should be an option to do 30 minutes or an hour, and I shouldn't have to constantly sleep for 4 hours at a time to pass the night. There should just be an option to sleep and then either set an alarm on a clock or just automatically wake up at a certain time.

4. There's no depth of character for anybody. Granted, I only played up to the point where Jaine wants to go to the ice cream shop, but up to that point nothing is interesting about any of the characters that you interact with. Give me more time with Evelyn in her backstory, not just that her family is poor and she wants to make money.

debid4u

Nov 8, 2020
My Quest Log shows Jimmy : "Waiting to happen" and Layla : "Back to Layla's room", any help, all the other quests show "Next update",I've also completed the Bar job at the company.
Thank yo for your help.

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My Quest Log shows Jimmy : "Waiting to happen" and Layla : "Back to Layla's room", any help, all the other quests show "Next update",I've also completed the Bar job at the company.
Thank yo for your help.
in jimmy's house, on evelyn's picture there is a note on the slum map go to layla's place enter the gate and enter the door on the right to change clothes and go meet layla

debid4u

Nov 8, 2020
in jimmy's house, on evelyn's picture there is a note on the slum map go to layla's place enter the gate and enter the door on the right to change clothes and go meet layla
I'm Sorry but I still don't understand, I havent found Jimmy's house and when I click on the door to Layla she opens up and closes the door.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
I'm Sorry but I still don't understand, I havent found Jimmy's house and when I click on the door to Layla she opens up and closes the door.
Go to the alley, go left and through the fence. Click the left building and 2nd floor. Click only door that is availabe. That's Jimmy's apartment. Go through that and click the photo.

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Okay I think I have completed everything in this update but unsure. I would suggest in the quest log having something in everyone's part just so we know there is nothing else to do. For instance, Layla doesn't have anything in her slot in the guest but at this point I literally can't find anything new to do with her. I got the bar group to join and talked with her then that was it. I am assuming that is it but no way for me to actually tell. I know those that have "next update" will have new content next time but not sure with her or any of the others that are blank in the quest. I figure if there was something to do, I would see something to direct me. Again, something like "none" or something similar in those people's slot would help clear up some confusion on where to go and when we have completed everthing.

Yes it is a little rough around the edges but it is a good game so keep up the good work.

Reactions: timephu

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Okay I think I have completed everything in this update but unsure. I would suggest in the quest log having something in everyone's part just so we know there is nothing else to do. For instance, Layla doesn't have anything in her slot in the guest but at this point I literally can't find anything new to do with her. I got the bar group to join and talked with her then that was it. I am assuming that is it but no way for me to actually tell. I know those that have "next update" will have new content next time but not sure with her or any of the others that are blank in the quest. I figure if there was something to do, I would see something to direct me. Again, something like "none" or something similar in those people's slot would help clear up some confusion on where to go and when we have completed everthing.

Yes it is a little rough around the edges but it is a good game so keep up the good work.
Have you met lily and lucas, and bought toys to have H scene

timephu

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
are there any ways to increase my corruption score, i'm stuck at agree ( corruption >= 2 ) but i only have 1 point
meet jimmy at the bar at 7pm - 11pm (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday), he will help you increase corruption.

Cuzera

Dec 2, 2018
How do I find this gang headquarters? I can't find it no matter what or what time. I also don't find Jimmy when I click on any of the three buildings. 1725400909749.png 1725400828683.png

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
How do I find this gang headquarters? I can't find it no matter what or what time. I also don't find Jimmy when I click on any of the three buildings. View attachment 3997500 View attachment 3997499
My guess is you have not progressed his part enough or completed the bar portions. All of that is tied in together. Check to see if there is anything more you can do with him at the bar. Also make sure you worked at the bar enough until the manager asks you to help make it more successful. That's why you go meet Layla. Once you have, you should go to the apartments and there is an option to enter the left building and go to the second floor where you will find his apartment.

Cuzera

Dec 2, 2018
My guess is you have not progressed his part enough or completed the bar portions. All of that is tied in together. Check to see if there is anything more you can do with him at the bar. Also make sure you worked at the bar enough until the manager asks you to help make it more successful. That's why you go meet Layla. Once you have, you should go to the apartments and there is an option to enter the left building and go to the second floor where you will find his apartment.
I just had to do more bar work until Olivia told me to go to the gym, thanks mate

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
EvelynsStory-0.27.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes