VN Others Even in Sorrow, a Black Lily Blooms [Rachel update 2] [WaifusAndSyrup]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
the name of one of the files is "Win 64.zip". when you start the game, there is no title or nothing to identify the name of the game. i recommend that that you should rename the file after you download it.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

should be:
Mac 32;
Mac 64;
Win 32;
Win 64;

and:
Visual Novel Project: Halloweve
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links for version 0.1;

Reactions: monroe

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Oh!? Someone put Halloweve on this fourm? XD

I wasn't expecting a horror/mystery game I made to be on the same fourm, but maybe I should have. Also, you beat me to linking the new stuff. >_>

Damn you guys work fast.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I read the description, but can't quite grasp the game direction. Does the MC go to get hypnotized into regaining her emotions (while getting fucked), or does she aquire hypno powers and control ppl?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I read the description, but can't quite grasp the game direction. Does the MC go to get hypnotized into regaining her emotions (while getting fucked), or does she aquire hypno powers and control ppl?
Mary gets hypnotized into lusting after girls after being tricked into watching a 'relaxing' hypnosis video. In the middle of it, she gets interrupted, but not before noticing that she suddenly has a sex drive when she previously didn't.

She eventually comes to the conclusion that she can make other women in her life attracted to her, and that ends up giving her a hypnosis fetish. Every demo is highlighting the 3 main girls Mary targets with her hypnosis. I hope this clears some things up.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Mary gets hypnotized into lusting after girls after being tricked into watching a 'relaxing' hypnosis video. In the middle of it, she gets interrupted, but not before noticing that she suddenly has a sex drive when she previously didn't.

She eventually comes to the conclusion that she can make other women in her life attracted to her, and that ends up giving her a hypnosis fetish. Every demo is highlighting the 3 main girls Mary targets with her hypnosis. I hope this clears some things up.
If i may ask, where does the male domination come in?

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I don't know. I didn't make this forum.

It should be female dom on female sub. It's purely Yuri, even if there are a couple male characters in the story, like Mary's brother.

I should also mention this so there's no mistake; I don't plan on having any male domination in this story, as Mary is solely focused on women.

Nov 22, 2018
I don't know. I didn't make this forum.

It should be female dom on female sub. It's purely Yuri, even if there are a couple male characters in the story, like Mary's brother.

I should also mention this so there's no mistake; I don't plan on having any male domination in this story, as Mary is solely focused on women.
Shame. The game has incest potential.

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I'm not really into incest. I want to make it clear that there won't be any incest in this game as well.

If you're into it, then that's fine. I'm just letting you know this is the wrong place to hope for it.

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The first release of EveBloom is now available for my patreons, featuring one in-game week!

The public version of the game will be available on March 4th. Look forward to it~

Reactions: Gaboris

DarkShockBro

Oct 15, 2017
The first release of EveBloom is now available for my patreons, featuring one in-game week!

The public version of the game will be available on March 4th. Look forward to it~
So, I was just running through the F95Zone game database and decided to click on this game because it looked interesting and contains a few things I like: yuri, cute artstyle, and an interesting twist in hypnosis.

I'm very glad I did.

I love this game. Mary is a fantastic protagonist, and even with her drastic shifts in personality and goals over the course of just one week, I always found her to be likable and interesting. The hypnosis is an incredibly cool plot point, and the impact it had on her life was just wild, in a great way.

I also checked your Patreon and found another game only to come across an extremely interesting mystery game, and I can't stress enough that I think that you write extremely well.

I am unfortunately a broke college kid, but I seriously encourage those who come across this forum to play this game and potentially donate as well, since I very much want to see more of Mary and perhaps even more of the mystery game as well. Consider me a fan. :)

Reactions: woodpecker14

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Pretty promising so far. The hypnosis is done in fairly realistic way and its very hot especially when Mary goes into evil-purple-text-mode ;)
Not a lot of content so far, im curious what type of fetishes besides yuri and mind control will be included. exhibitionism, bondage, pet play?
I checked creator's Patreon page and unfortunately we will have to wait like half a year for another update.

DarkShockBro

Oct 15, 2017
Pretty promising so far. The hypnosis is done in fairly realistic way and its very hot especially when Mary goes into evil-purple-text-mode ;)
Not a lot of content so far, im curious what type of fetishes besides yuri and mind control will be included. exhibitionism, bondage, pet play?
I checked creator's Patreon page and unfortunately we will have to wait like half a year for another update.
To be fair, the Patreon page only has about $215 right now. If that improves, we should be able to get an update earlier. :)

WaifusAndSyrup

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I love this game. Mary is a fantastic protagonist, and even with her drastic shifts in personality and goals over the course of just one week, I always found her to be likable and interesting. The hypnosis is an incredibly cool plot point, and the impact it had on her life was just wild, in a great way.

I also checked your Patreon and found another game only to come across an extremely interesting mystery game, and I can't stress enough that I think that you write extremely well.

I am unfortunately a broke college kid, but I seriously encourage those who come across this forum to play this game and potentially donate as well, since I very much want to see more of Mary and perhaps even more of the mystery game as well. Consider me a fan. :)
I'm glad you're enjoying my games so much, thank you!

I plan on working on EveBloom's story for the next while, but I also have plans to make a sequel to Halloweve if there is time. EveBloom takes priority, but I'd like to make Halloweve's sequel sometime later this year when it doesn't impact my work on EveBloom.

I can confirm that one of the three fetishes you mentioned will also be in the game. It will become very obvious which one it is when the next in-game week comes around, but the main fetish will always be mind-control via hypnotism.

Yes, it's unfortunate, but my character artist, Butteryshake, will need to adjust to her new life in Japan in a months time. ...Wait, maybe not unfortunate since it's something she wants to do. Anyways, I highly doubt I'll be able to release the next in-game week before she leaves.

DarkShockBro

Oct 15, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying my games so much, thank you!

I plan on working on EveBloom's story for the next while, but I also have plans to make a sequel to Halloweve if there is time. EveBloom takes priority, but I'd like to make Halloweve's sequel sometime later this year when it doesn't impact my work on EveBloom.
Any time. I can give you more specific feedback about what I enjoyed about this first week in particular via PM / conversation if you'd like, along with possible suggestions to make it even more enjoyable. :)

I totally understand. Besides, Halloweve is much longer than EveBloom regardless, and it's a complete game, so I completely support your decision to keep EveBloom as your primary project. I will try to gain a bit more financial security in the future so I can properly contribute to your Patreon, since I'm very eager to see more of EveBloom and Mary / Dark Mary in general. :)

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Great game so far. Beautyful artstyle and writing. Looking forward to the next updates (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote