FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Evenicle 2 story does not follow the story of the first game?I thought the MC and his wives would start to explore other worlds, there´ll be anything related to them?
No, Evenicle 2 is a separate from the first game, it's a new protagonist with a new set of wives. There is a returning character who makes a cameo but you can't do anything with her for obvious reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, what a roller coaster of emotions I just went through over the course of the 15 seconds it took to realize this isn't actually evenicle 2. Damn it Rance!

Reactions: 6DarkRaven9

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The Rance version of this game is like a funny gag and should be treated as a kind of addition.
Therefore, playing it before the main version is a bit pointless, because we will not feel this atmosphere (a caricature change of the plot in its favor)

So I prefer to wait for the translation of the full version ;-)

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Soo... why is the Rance version faster translated than the original? Shouldn't it be kinda a "joke" version? xD

But now seriously, since it is translated, does someone know and can tell how long it could take for the original translation to be released?
Short answer being because its...well short.
Probably a way to keep up public interest in the two series while Mangagamer takes its sweet time to translate the next entry of either(which is weird in the case of Rance 8 since that was what...already around 60% finished when they picked up the translator?,though I suppose they wanted to release their version of 7 first).

[edit]Ah just saw its not even an official mangagamer release,so yeah,likely because its short and wouldnt draw any ire from mangagamer(compared to a translation of the full game anyway).

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
shit, I was already happy because I thought the whole game would be translated :c

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
I too thought Evenicle 2 got translated. But dammit, Evenicle Rance 2 will be good enough while we wait eternally for the next Mangagamer release.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote