Apr 23, 2018
OMG
THX YOUUUUUUU
oh wait,why is rance here,.........
well,anyway thx, i will wait the full patch

Last edited:

HENTAIIII

Apr 23, 2018
Evenicle 2 story does not follow the story of the first game?I thought the MC and his wives would start to explore other worlds, there´ll be anything related to them?
i guess there are 5 main,including :(left/right) hand,leg,and the body of the god

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Alec is not nearly as insufferable as Aster so I will forgive AliceSoft for giving us only 1 chapter for the second time.
Yeah Aster was an especially annoying kid. Him and Rance are those i'd like to steal women from, not playing as. How is this "Alec" dude? Is he the generic harem flustered boy protagonist? He doesnt look like he'd behave like Rance.

Different characters.

Ramius appears but no sex .. obvs considering she's married to Aster and he's not in it but still.
Wouldn't mind stealing her away tho. I hate that Aster kid. Beside, Ramius is also a knight and iirc she is allowed to have more than one partner too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wouldn't mind stealing her away tho. I hate that Aster kid. Beside, Ramius is also a knight and iirc she is allowed to have more than one partner too.
She can have more than 1 husband, she can't just sleep around.

She's cameo'd in a couple of games now and hasn't been with anyone else.

Reactions: sonhot

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
She can have more than 1 husband, she can't just sleep around.

She's cameo'd in a couple of games now and hasn't been with anyone else.
Technically she was with Rance in the first Evenicle Rance, but yeah.

Would be pretty funny if she showed up to the house one day with another husband. Wonder how Aster'd react, considering his super happy and almost impenetrable personality.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Technically she was with Rance in the first Evenicle Rance, but yeah.

Would be pretty funny if she showed up to the house one day with another husband. Wonder how Aster'd react, considering his super happy and almost impenetrable personality.
He'd probably pissed off since he is the protagonist of a wish fulfilment game. He can enjoy many girls but his girls doing the same thing with other dudes? Forget about it lol. Freaking hypocrites. One of the many reason i want to steal women from guys like him.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah Aster was an especially annoying kid. Him and Rance are those i'd like to steal women from, not playing as. How is this "Alec" dude? Is he the generic harem flustered boy protagonist? He doesnt look like he'd behave like Rance.
Make no mistake, Alec (or Alex, idk how it's really supposed to be) is not what I would call a good MC. He's a horndog, he's special and knows it, he can definitely be grating but not to the point Aster was. To me, at least.

That being said, you should take my opinion with a grain of salt. Aster annoyed me so much I couldn't play Evenicle past Chapter 1 and got bored of 2 just a bit further in because the heroines are just so dull. EGS ratings seems to indicate a general disappointment with 2 for what it's worth.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
DAMN IT! I though it was the full game. I'm not playing this until I play the full game don't want spoiler or breaking immersion.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
That's right, stealing women from someone like Rance would be an interesting and challenging experience, definitely worth it, heck i'd pay double for a game like that if they ever make one. Aster tho, i just want to steal from him since i found him annoying.
Well at least we get to steal from Rance on one game title

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I don't think I really had any problem with Aster, he was pretty funny and easy-going, but to each their own. About stealing girls from Rance mmh I think the only girl I really want to steal from him is Sil (I mean at the end of the game saga, Rance didn't even *spoilers*).

My main problem with Rance and Sil is their forced relationship, Rance seems to treat other main girls better than her and yet for some reason, Sil doesn't seem to mind at all, even with all the head smacks she gets every now and then. I know their interaction is meant for comedy but c'mon, at this point, many people think Sil got a serious case of stockholm syndrome.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
EldenFZ Rance was originally written (in 89 - and by a woman) as a some sort of rebellion against bland faceless protagonists. He's definitely a product of his time and some of his older antics don't fly as much as they used to. Which is probably why the newer games have toned down his worst tendencies.

The only girl I think Rance should never touch is Miki, cause his rapes of her always feel like they're played more seriously than usual and it makes me somewhat uncomfortable. And more often than not she kills him immediately after...
Oh yeah there's also the true ending of Ran's route in Sengoku (as far as an If route can have a true ending anyways) where he tries to ntr the dude and ultimately gets ntr'd back. It was hilarious.

Reactions: inflmara
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote