• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Man, i thought i never seeing this... but damn, its pop up. too bad this is not fully translated yet, will wait.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Nani?! That was one helluva trick, thought this was the actual full game for a moment. Think I'll hold off playing this until the actual game comes out.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This motherfucker literally appearing everywhere like the Lv. 100 Kingpin that he is...

...not that I'm complaining...

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Soo... why is the Rance version faster translated than the original? Shouldn't it be kinda a "joke" version? xD

But now seriously, since it is translated, does someone know and can tell how long it could take for the original translation to be released?
The Rance version is only the first two chapters of EVENICLE 2, the full game is far longer than that, even longer than 1, so i would say September or October.

I did play the japanese version and imho you would not believe how good this game is. btw is more a game and less a vn

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The Rance version is only the first two chapters of EVENICLE 2, the full game is far longer than that, even longer than 1, so i would say September or October.

I did play the japanese version and imho you would not believe how good this game is. btw is more a game and less a vn
But why does the OP say one chapter then?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well polished games but cant stand this rance dude.
It's only a bit of fun, it was just a pre order bonus similar to the first game doing the first chapter with Rance.

Although if you really hate Rance that much wait until Rance X is translated, you'll like the second half.

Gonna give a disclaimer cos this WILL ruin the end of the game and the series so if you don't want it ruining do no click the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hypaweeb02

Jan 28, 2020
i got my hopes up ffs, evenicle 1 is my favorite japanese game on this site. any idea when the sequel is going to be properly translated?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i got my hopes up ffs, evenicle 1 is my favorite japanese game on this site. any idea when the sequel is going to be properly translated?
It won MangaGamer's poll to get translated but it's not in their list of current projects so either it's already done and waiting a release or they haven't started translating it yet in which case it could be years away.

In short no one but MG employee's know.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Did they actually improve/deepen the combat mechanics?
Evenicle 1´s were hilariously shallow(even compared to Alicesoft´s other dungeon crawler outings).

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
The Rance versions are always the best versions because it showcases how hilarious the Evenicle setting can get if you mess with the starting values even a little.
I think in the Rance version of the first one he overthrew Eve and instituted the best ending that you can get in the game for everyone.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Is the first chapter but with "an introduction" to the second chapter, and yes the combat has been improved, not by much, but, if is possible, this one is even more story focused than the first one.
Evenicle is similar only to Evenicle, like Mass Effect is similar only to Mass Effect. The only game that goes close to Evenicle is on this board and is Renryuu: Ascension, but due the "small" difference in budget and team, it goes as close as possible.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've only seen bits of Evenicle 2 but the main thing i'm hoping is the MC is better than the first one.

I loved everything about Evenicle apart from Aster, he was so annoying.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Is the first chapter but with "an introduction" to the second chapter, and yes the combat has been improved, not by much, but, if is possible, this one is even more story focused than the first one.
Evenicle is similar only to Evenicle, like Mass Effect is similar only to Mass Effect. The only game that goes close to Evenicle is on this board and is Renryuu: Ascension, but due the "small" difference in budget and team, it goes as close as possible.
Not really seeing how Renryuu and Evenicle have anything in common outside of harem collecting(and in that case even Alicesoft itself has a few of those in its lineup...well actually most of their modern titels).
Alas its good to hear they worked on the combat,was probably the worst part of Evenicle(outside of maybe surprise rape but eh thats on me for expecting a completely wholesome experience for once).

I've only seen bits of Evenicle 2 but the main thing i'm hoping is the MC is better than the first one.

I loved everything about Evenicle apart from Aster, he was so annoying.
Surprised about the Aster hate tbh,sure he was a bit hyper and with that sometimes grating but I will still take that over the generic passive and clueless MC you normaly see around.
Having said that I would certainly take another Rouga over him,Alicesoft hasnt done an old school hotblooded MC in such a long time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Surprised about the Aster hate tbh,sure he was a bit hyper and with that sometimes grating but I will still take that over the generic passive and clueless MC you normaly see around.
I would take a hyper MC, the hyper didn't bother me it was the vocabulary of a thirsty 13 year old that's seeing a pair of tits for the first time.

It was funny until he got laid then it got old but when it turned out that was all his character was about it just got annoying.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote