Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
is there no chance a company like Kagura will pick it up and add an uncensored patch? the 1st game is uncensored
That was the original plan for the game, like the 1st game, but it didn't work out, so no there is no hope for that, at this point.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
I quit the game after a while.
Alex was just to crummy.
At his core he was just like rance but he had everyone believing in his fake persona.

• Angry
Reactions: gervid

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I quit the game after a while.
Alex was just to crummy.
At his core he was just like rance but he had everyone believing in his fake persona.
Alex is just a horn dog , other than that he is almost the same as Aster was. Rance is on a different level they don't compare at all imo.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Alex is just a horn dog , other than that he is almost the same as Aster was. Rance is on a different level they don't compare at all imo.
Alex would be Rance if you made him more "brutish" and "rougher".

Reactions: APoc1

Layban23

May 15, 2021
That is sad to hear. i just completed Evenicle 1 tonight and Aster was annoying the entire time. I planned on playing Evenicle 2 but i can't't deal with playing another Aster like main character again. I enjoyed the rest of 1 storyline, gameplay and the world concept. Aster's dialogue though was atrocious at times and i found myself just clicking before he finish talking. Good job saving the world in fisher man clothes with a generic ass sword the entire time though.

• Hey there
Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
That is sad to hear. i just completed Evenicle 1 tonight and Aster was annoying the entire time. I planned on playing Evenicle 2 but i couldn't deal with another Aster main character again. I enjoyed the rest of 1 though and the world, i just thought main character suck. Good job saving the world in fisher man clothes the entire time.
LOL yeah Aster's character was a little flat , Alex is a bit better imo in some ways. At the end of the day though they are both leches and so goofy horn dog face included... Game 2 has a different feel to it and in some ways I liked it better than 1. 2 , also has a better story concept, its deeper than 1 and the only gripe I have about that is they did not tie up all the loose ends very well. (You can search this thread I made a post about it while back)

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Alex would be Rance if you made him more "brutish" and "rougher".

I suppose that could work too sure wouldn't work with Aster though he is kind of pure in a way plus he has the wife limit issues although at the end of game 1 Aster is a zero knight and they are supposed to have unlimited slots...

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I suppose that could work too sure wouldn't work with Aster though he is kind of pure in a way plus he has the wife limit issues although at the end of game 1 Aster is a zero knight and they are supposed to have unlimited slots...
True, even tho I am not a big fan of the evenicle anymore, I still managed to play it to the point of having almost 500 hours on steam...
And I still keep wondering why
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But regardless, the story is really nice, but I enjoyed story of evenicle 2 slightly more... except all the times we got "cucked" there...

• Angry
Reactions: gervid

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Do any of the girls in Alex's Harem get raped? I can't really figure out from the rest of the thread. One peron says 1 girl from the harem gets raped, another says none of the harem gets raped so i'mjust trying to figure with is true.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Do any of the girls in Alex's Harem get raped? I can't really figure out from the rest of the thread. One peron says 1 girl from the harem gets raped, another says none of the harem gets raped so i'mjust trying to figure with is true.
Technically 2. But both of them are side chars which have like 1 or 2 scene.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
For the one that is a wife, is she raped by humans/monsters or by tentacles

To be a bit more precise Bonnie who is one of your wives gets actual rapped penetrated by a human transformed into a monster with tentacles. The other scene is an almost rape but monsters are killed before any pen... this happens with Spartan who is not "yet" married to Alex. sexual assault more like than a rape...

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
To be a bit more precise Bonnie who is one of your wives gets actual rapped penetrated by a human transformed into a monster with tentacles. The other scene is an almost rape but monsters are killed before any pen... this happens with Spartan who is not "yet" married to Alex. sexual assault more like than a rape...
You forget where you rape your own wife. :KEK:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You forget where you rape your own wife. :KEK:

Not my wife yet ! At the time Jen is just a potential and its you inside the creature anyway ( yes you pointed that bit out already). Scene was a weird set up to begin with should have known though cause Hannies :LOL:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Not my wife yet ! At the time Jen is just a potential and its you inside the creature anyway ( yes you pointed that bit out already). Scene was a weird set up to begin with should have known though cause Hannies :LOL:
I wasn't talking about Jen, I was talking about Yuragi lmao

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes