iampervs31

Nov 18, 2018
No problem been a little while since i played it last, feel free to ask anything you like I will try and answer. It is very different in game play and there are more "fetch" type quests with all the diseases you have to find cures for... I liked it though and I hope Alicesoft makes more in the series.
yeah thats the one more interesting about the hero syndrome other than fighting you need to find the right material to cure their hero syndrome and btw im on chapter 3 right now do you know where i can find a best spot for level and farm gold thank you

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
yeah thats the one more interesting about the hero syndrome other than fighting you need to find the right material to cure their hero syndrome and btw im on chapter 3 right now do you know where i can find a best spot for level and farm gold thank you
In game two like game one unless you leveled up before you go to the next chapter you can't really gain access to area's where you get more exp and gold until you clear the req's. Of course the enemy's are stronger so it balances out I just grind near a town hold the CTRL key down and run in circles also turn off the delay enemy encounter rate skill and just battle like crazy until you get all the gold you want and level. Its way harder to do that in game 2 cause of the hero syndrome of course that's why I try and do the grinding after I have cured all the ones for that chapter. I typically do that towards the end of the chapter say before the boss fight usually by then unless you are super efficient and get to the boss fight before you have cured all the syndromes... In chapter three before you fight the boss the castle is the best place to grind chapter 4 it would be after you get the ship then explore the ocean and grind there plus you can get a few captain vanilla's while grinding at sea those are good to have and if you want to get the special clothing for the girls you going to need various gal mons and items to sell to the pawn shop that is where you collect the materials for the special clothes...

May 21, 2018
Anyone know if this is getting a Decensor project ?

No way in hell alicesoft is getting a dime from me for top dollar CENSORED SHIT.

My PHYSICAL UNCENSORED COPY WITH SOUNDTRACK will be forever alone.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Anyone know if this is getting a Decensor project ?

No way in hell alicesoft is getting a dime from me for top dollar CENSORED SHIT.

My PHYSICAL UNCENSORED COPY WITH SOUNDTRACK will be forever alone.
Extremely unlikely as Alicesoft is self-publishing and thus due to japanese laws can't do it themselves

Reactions: APoc1

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I dunno, I would be an absolutely terribly governor, AND I don't know Japanese either on top of that xD
I do know japanese, but that's besides the point. I meant, how would you explain to everyone why you cancelled the law, everyone would look at you like degenerate.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I do know japanese, but that's besides the point. I meant, how would you explain to everyone why you cancelled the law, everyone would look at you like degenerate.
This from the government that only recently changed the minimum age of consent from 13 to 16.

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Good game but the mc weakens it.
Aster was wholesome pervert.
Alex is a degenerate that only cares for his own pleasure but he lies to himself in order to hide this fact.
The sad thing is the girls fall for the face alex uses to be a member of society.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Good game but the mc weakens it.
Aster was wholesome pervert.
Alex is a degenerate that only cares for his own pleasure but he lies to himself in order to hide this fact.
The sad thing is the girls fall for the face alex uses to be a member of society.
That was something that make this game funnier for me tbh

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes