sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
The guy won't bang Brownie (haven't finished the game) because she is a short WOMAN but doesn't have a problem pounding Platina, who acts like a 3 y.o.

fluffypierce

Aug 2, 2017
Could i have a save file for around where the "Volcano" area is? For various reasons, i've had to start this game over, and i don't feel like playing this game from the beginning a Fifth time. Also don't wanna just take a full save and skip the entire rest of the game.

TP Benny

Feb 14, 2023
I have just started playing for like half an hour, however, there are some scenes that are censored. I have checked the setting and made sure that I did not open the streaming mode. How can I remove the censorship?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have just started playing for like half an hour, however, there are some scenes that are censored. I have checked the setting and made sure that I did not open the streaming mode. How can I remove the censorship?
Keep playing. There are two versions for each main girl. One with the white glow and one nude. You'll unlock them just by playing.

Reactions: superior62111213

TP Benny

Feb 14, 2023
Keep playing. There are two versions for each main girl. One with the white glow and one nude. You'll unlock them just by playing.
Oh I see. Thank you very much.That helps a lot XD I was about to give up on this game because I don't want to play for 50 hour and get all pictures with white glowXD

Davrwa

Mar 14, 2019
So, I take that this is the full game now? I was reading the front pages and people were saying it is just a demo... But that was in 2020.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
So, I take that this is the full game now? I was reading the front pages and people were saying it is just a demo... But that was in 2020.
Yes it is the full game. DL links are the full game. Have fun!

3Beverages

Apr 15, 2019
After-battle skills are weird
I'm sure I accidentally rerolled a skill (Save, battle, get skill, load, battle, get different skill), but when I tried to do it deliberately while farming, I couldn't get it to work

As it stands, it looks like the best way is to choose a few red spikies that auto-battle can 1-shot & just respawn them over & over.
It's also the best way to get equipment, Lucky Can Cans & Treasure-mellows, so at least it's got that going for it

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
After-battle skills are weird
I'm sure I accidentally rerolled a skill (Save, battle, get skill, load, battle, get different skill), but when I tried to do it deliberately while farming, I couldn't get it to work

As it stands, it looks like the best way is to choose a few red spikies that auto-battle can 1-shot & just respawn them over & over.
It's also the best way to get equipment, Lucky Can Cans & Treasure-mellows, so at least it's got that going for it
yeah the drops are random , and the RNG can suck balls sometimes especially with Lucky's I have had play through were I only saw one and the next play through every one of my crew had one and I sold 5 more. the RNG is whacked in Evenicle 2

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Are there many characters whose names have been changed in translation? I'm, fairly certain the audio says something entirely different for the name here.

3Beverages

Apr 15, 2019
Are there many characters whose names have been changed in translation? I'm, fairly certain the audio says something entirely different for the name here.
Checked (spoilers, I guess)
Rechel = Beisuke
Vorm = Syakutori
The other ones are just usual Japanese -> English things (Machina vs Makina, Petri vs Petori)

Definitely some minor characters too. I think Fock dePussy is a pun on Manko, but my listening sucks & I can only find that list of major characters

Last edited:
Reactions: CSXE and No-Nonon

3Beverages

Apr 15, 2019
yeah the drops are random , and the RNG can suck balls sometimes especially with Lucky's I have had play through were I only saw one and the next play through every one of my crew had one and I sold 5 more. the RNG is whacked in Evenicle 2
I put on a podcast & spent an hour testing
For drops I'm pretty sure what's going on: 0% for 3 fights, then 20% afterwards. This count is stored in the save. I don't know if "drops" like gal monsters reset the count
For skills, the data I got is consistent with the same thing, but it's definitely way more than 3 fights & way lower than 20% (If I had to put a number: 20 fights, 5%)
There's not enough data to be precise about skills, but I'm now confident that the best way is just grinding weak fights & not trying to be clever
You could, in theory, abuse the cut-off & reroll skills. But the advantage is so small that it's probably better to just take the bad skill. The next drop will take a little longer (exactly 20 fights if my guess is correct), but then there's 1 fewer skill to get in the way of what you're looking for

Test 1
Using a save that had recently got a skill, but had not gotten a drop recently
Do 5 fights, load save, repeat
120 fights, 0 skills. I think about 10 drops (I was just paying attention to skills until later tests)
Conclusion: There's definitely a cool-down after you've just got a skill & can't get another, and it can't be tricked by reloading

Test 2
Same as test 1, but save each time instead of loading (and only doing 4 because it's faster to run back)
got skill after 30 fights (not sure how many had already been done since the last skill, but not many), another after 59
loaded a save, got one after 8 (64 total), loaded, got one after 43 (103 total), loaded, got one after 27 (127 total)
Conclusion: Rerolling does reduce the gap, but not that much, 43 is still quite high
Equipment: most common gap is 4/5, lowest is 4, highest is 14, average 8 (The 14 was on a reload, so it could instead be 10% for every gap between 4-13, or something similar)

Test 3
Test 1 again, but using the save from test 2
This save had 124 fights since the last skill & 0 fights since the last drop
15 loops of 5 fights = 75, 5 skills, 2 equipment
Conclusion: Equipment cool-down works the same way. Skill chance eventually reaches around 5%

imo, the gap between test 1 & test 3 makes it pretty clear what's going on & test 2 shows that rerolling is only kind of worth it (43 would be fine if it gauranteed a good skill, but you could easily reroll the same thing over & over)
This was ~350 fights total, and I got 2 Luckies & 3 Treasure-Mellows. So, both just under 1%. The fact that you got 1 in one run & 10 in another makes it pretty clear there's no clever RNG on those (The skill/drop thing of starting low & increasing makes RNG more consistent between runs)

tl;dr for Skills, Equipment, Luckies & Treasure-Mellows: Just grind auto-battles that you can 1-shot, don't try anything clever
In case you're wondering. Yes, I have been diagnosed

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I put on a podcast & spent an hour testing
For drops I'm pretty sure what's going on: 0% for 3 fights, then 20% afterwards. This count is stored in the save. I don't know if "drops" like gal monsters reset the count
For skills, the data I got is consistent with the same thing, but it's definitely way more than 3 fights & way lower than 20% (If I had to put a number: 20 fights, 5%)
There's not enough data to be precise about skills, but I'm now confident that the best way is just grinding weak fights & not trying to be clever
You could, in theory, abuse the cut-off & reroll skills. But the advantage is so small that it's probably better to just take the bad skill. The next drop will take a little longer (exactly 20 fights if my guess is correct), but then there's 1 fewer skill to get in the way of what you're looking for

Test 1
Using a save that had recently got a skill, but had not gotten a drop recently
Do 5 fights, load save, repeat
120 fights, 0 skills. I think about 10 drops (I was just paying attention to skills until later tests)
Conclusion: There's definitely a cool-down after you've just got a skill & can't get another, and it can't be tricked by reloading

Test 2
Same as test 1, but save each time instead of loading (and only doing 4 because it's faster to run back)
got skill after 30 fights (not sure how many had already been done since the last skill, but not many), another after 59
loaded a save, got one after 8 (64 total), loaded, got one after 43 (103 total), loaded, got one after 27 (127 total)
Conclusion: Rerolling does reduce the gap, but not that much, 43 is still quite high
Equipment: most common gap is 4/5, lowest is 4, highest is 14, average 8 (The 14 was on a reload, so it could instead be 10% for every gap between 4-13, or something similar)

Test 3
Test 1 again, but using the save from test 2
This save had 124 fights since the last skill & 0 fights since the last drop
15 loops of 5 fights = 75, 5 skills, 2 equipment
Conclusion: Equipment cool-down works the same way. Skill chance eventually reaches around 5%

imo, the gap between test 1 & test 3 makes it pretty clear what's going on & test 2 shows that rerolling is only kind of worth it (43 would be fine if it gauranteed a good skill, but you could easily reroll the same thing over & over)
This was ~350 fights total, and I got 2 Luckies & 3 Treasure-Mellows. So, both just under 1%. The fact that you got 1 in one run & 10 in another makes it pretty clear there's no clever RNG on those (The skill/drop thing of starting low & increasing makes RNG more consistent between runs)

tl;dr for Skills, Equipment, Luckies & Treasure-Mellows: Just grind auto-battles that you can 1-shot, don't try anything clever
In case you're wondering. Yes, I have been diagnosed
I was thinking maybe the RNG resets after you sleep in the inn I have noticed the stronger I am meaning the longer I can go with out healing the more likely it is that I will get drops on a more regular basis. Where if I fight several battles and have to heal I don't see as many of them. The other thing I have noticed is the lucky's will some times come in a flurry in either very strong area's or very weak one's the time I had 10 in one game I got five of them in the final cave , the other five I picked up through out the game so it was strange. On the other hand the time I only saw one I was way too weak to even kill it before it ran away... After that I did not see another one all game and iirc I played long sessions each time of course saving often maybe that is the issue after all. Either way I could not seem to make sense of how it worked.

Asterijie

Apr 19, 2023
I Play evenice 1 , and i love the story and the character( finished at level 74) 3 days gameplay, the story for sure a top class story, but my heart like to explode when they do "that" to croix, i dont care about another chara. but croix T.T the endiing is also the best i think.
now i would like to play evenicle 2, and i hope this same as evenicle 1
any tips will be accepted if its usefull

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I Play evenice 1 , and i love the story and the character( finished at level 74) 3 days gameplay, the story for sure a top class story, but my heart like to explode when they do "that" to croix, i dont care about another chara. but croix T.T the endiing is also the best i think.
now i would like to play evenicle 2, and i hope this same as evenicle 1
any tips will be accepted if its usefull

Evenicle 2 is different game play and different characters and is censored but it is a good game and worth the time IMO.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes