Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys,

I just want to share something with you and have a question.

I have use DeepCreamPy(machin learning tool for uncensored artwork) in order to uncensored a bite (very little) CG.
I take the galeri on e-hentai and because we need to begin with some CG, I dealt first with Yuragi.
I not a artiste and it was my first time I use gimp to edit a picture.
I link some .zip with some scene.

Can you give a feedback about it ?
And for the question : Do you have a tool to pack/unpack the .afa file ?
I want to use it ingame but couldn't find a tool to use it.

P.S : Don't count on me to do all the CG, It was juste a experience and it take so much time to uncensored a picture. I don't know if I will continue it.

(sorry for my bad english, is not my native language)

View attachment 2070494 View attachment 2070502 View attachment 2070494 View attachment 2070494 View attachment 2070494
That looks really, really good! If you have the time could you do all of them, please? I"m sure I wouldn't be the only one to appreciate it. It would be great to have this game decensored.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys, is it possible to remove the mosaic? I remember the fact that it was completely uncensored being one of my favorite things about the first one so I'm a little disappointed about the pixelation

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
Hey guys, is it possible to remove the mosaic? I remember the fact that it was completely uncensored being one of my favorite things about the first one so I'm a little disappointed about the pixelation
There is currently no uncensored version and it is unlikely there will be one any time soon.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Still hoping for uncensored ver, would be very grateful if someone reminds me :D
Is it possible to get an uncensored version of this game despite the fact that it has got localized? I don't know why Evenicle 1 got uncensored while Evenicle 2 didn't

Sep 12, 2021
Is it possible to get an uncensored version of this game despite the fact that it has got localized? I don't know why Evenicle 1 got uncensored while Evenicle 2 didn't
Only if some trooper is willing to spend the time to decensor every CG and then somehow find a way to repack them, because otherwise the only way to ever see it decensored is to see it re-released in the West by a publisher such as JAST or MangaGamer, but I don't see this happening any time soon.

• Wow
Reactions: Jucon and spokkimax

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Only if some trooper is willing to spend the time to decensor every CG and then somehow find a way to repack them, because otherwise the only way to ever see it decensored is to see it re-released in the West by a publisher such as JAST or MangaGamer, but I don't see this happening any time soon.
Wait, Western publishers like JAST and Mangagamer have the uncensored raw images available to use when they work with the original developers to create Western releases of eroges, is it correct? Because somebody told me it is so, but I don't know if it is really true.

Sep 12, 2021
Wait, Western publishers like JAST and Mangagamer have the uncensored raw images available to use when they work with the original developers to create Western releases of eroges, is it correct? Because somebody told me it is so, but I don't know if it is really true.
Japanese developers will send the game files to the Western publishers in order for the game to be published. Whether those files also contain the uncensored version is on a case by case basis. Sometimes they do, sometimes the devs don't want to share the uncensored images out of fear of losing sales from the local market, and sometimes there is no "uncensored" version at all because the devs just won't bother drawing the genitals if they'll just get covered by mosaics later on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Japanese developers will send the game files to the Western publishers in order for the game to be published. Whether those files also contain the uncensored version is on a case by case basis. Sometimes they do, sometimes the devs don't want to share the uncensored images out of fear of losing sales from the local market, and sometimes there is no "uncensored" version at all because the devs just won't bother drawing the genitals if they'll just get covered by mosaics later on.
Interesting! I was wondering this. In fact I saw plenty of bland genitals in Western releases (mostly in the rance series, probably because some authors, as you said, don't bother in putting too many details in something that will end up being covered), but I also saw plenty of well-drawn genitals too. For example there are some interesting designs which look very faithful to the artstyle, something so perfectly drawn that makes me think it was designed by a very professional drawer (something the real author in person could draw if his games would not end up being censored through mosaic processing).
For example look at this image:
295331_06_a_02_01x2.png (800×600) (f95zone.to) It looks very good.
It looks very good too.
There are also cases in which there is not a big difference between the original and the censored one due to the fact that little mosaics was applied to the picture, so it's possible to imagine what was originally drawn, for example look at these 2 images:

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
As far as I know on this and the last game the images were created with censoring in place and that is why it took so long to get a western release of game 1 , all of the layers pertaining to censored area's had to be redrawn. I think some where in this thread it was mentioned that this game (game 2) was also drawn with censoring in place , baked in as it were. That is why there is no patch that can uncensore this because there are no genitals underneath the mosaic or they are not fully drawn , I mean why bother making it look good if you are going to censor it ?

Perhaps the person who just posted the one uncensored pic a few pages ago could way in on this ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
As far as I know on this and the last game the images were created with censoring in place and that is why it took so long to get a western release of game 1 , all of the layers pertaining to censored area's had to be redrawn. I think some where in this thread it was mentioned that this game (game 2) was also drawn with censoring in place , baked in as it were. That is why there is no patch that can uncensore this because there are no genitals underneath the mosaic.

Perhaps the person who just posted the one uncensored pic a few pages ago could way in on this ?
A very interesting post. I didn't know about this issue related to Evenicle 1 and Evenicle 2. I guess more and more games are receiving this treatment since it's not convenient for a developer to put too many details in something that is completely pointless from a selling point of view (at least in the market of Japanese eroges).
So...when it comes to this game (as well as the first one) is literally impossible to find an uncensored version since there is literally nothing under the mosaic.
As for the uncensored picture, I think you are referring to this one:
[VN] - [Others] - [Completed] - Evenicle 2 [v1.00] [AliceSoft] | F95zone
The pic was decensored using an AI known as DeepCreamPy, it's a tool to make unofficial decensored images, but the results got with this type of technology are not very consistent: sometimes you get decent images, while other times you get terribly-looking pixelated images. Even with the use of this AI the art still needs to be redrawn most of the times. In fact I think the picture was also edited through programs like Photoshop.
don't think it's convenient to use that, it takes too much time for very little results.
I think it's impossible to get images like this one or this even one using DeepCreamPy.

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
A very interesting post. I didn't know about this issue related to Evenicle 1 and Evenicle 2. I guess more and more games are receiving this treatment since it's not convenient for a developer to put too many details in something that is completely pointless from a selling point of view (at least in the market of Japanese eroges).
So...when it comes to this game (as well as the first one) is literally impossible to find an uncensored version since there is literally nothing under the mosaic.
As for the uncensored picture, I think you are referring to this one:
[VN] - [Others] - [Completed] - Evenicle 2 [v1.00] [AliceSoft] | F95zone
The pic was decensored using an AI known as DeepCreamPy, it's a tool to make unofficial decensored images, but the results got with this type of technology are not very consistent: sometimes you get decent images, while other times you get terribly-looking pixelated images. Even with the use of this AI the art still needs to be redrawn most of the times. In fact I think the picture was also edited through programs like Photoshop because the images still need that too.
To be honest I have no first hand knowledge of whats under the mosaic but I do remember reading in this thread that the images had the censoring baked in so to speak so it was not as easy as just removing censoring code like it used to be back in the flash days. I also recall reading that one of the main reasons game 1 took so long for mangagamer to finish was the extensive art rework do to the censoring. I also know that Alicesoft felt like they got screwed with game 1 because apparently the Japanese market bought more of the uncensored copies than the censored ones. I think this is one of the reasons Alicesoft tried going straight to steam with there release this time to bad they miscalculated the inane owners whom can't handle anything slightly taboo.

As much as I wish it was uncensored I have pretty much given up on it. First MangaGamer or Jast would have to pay the high licensing fee for a game that has already been released in the west. Alicesoft is not all that keen on losing sales again in the Japanese market to the uncensored version so you can bet they are not going to give any western company a good deal.

If you play the trial version at the very end of it QD goes on a rant about hating the guy from Mangagamer , I knew right then we were not getting an uncensored version.

Reactions: youmustbejoking
Sep 12, 2021
If you play the trial version at the very end of it QD goes on a rant about hating the guy from Mangagamer , I knew right then we were not getting an uncensored version.
Haha, that's funny. What does he say about the MG guy?

Also, I always wondered, why there are no contracts where the devs and the publishers work together on the western realease and then split the profits? It seems like a more equitable solution that just buying the rights outright.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Haha, that's funny. What does he say about the MG guy?
Don't remember the exact wording. I would have to play it again if I even have it still and it was QD saying it with her eye's all sideways but basically it was not a lot other than I really hate "that guy at Mangagamer" can't recall if the name was actually mentioned but I found it to be interesting comment and I had not heard of any drama between the two companies until then. Just to be fair though it could have just been a joke hard to say.

Edit: for typo

Last edited:

Alaa54645

Sep 20, 2021
as long as the save you replace your save files with the downloaded save file and move your save 80 file in your replaced save files. You should be able to get all the collections. That is only if the save file you downloaded have 100% Event/CG in the Collections.

The save 80 file is just there so that you can load your original save.

For QT Walnut, I think it's in this location showed in the image View attachment 2029841
Did you use a cheat engine?!

latha003

Oct 17, 2022
I am new and just recently joined and don't understand about a cheat table/ cheat engine i.e. using cheats in general. Can you direct me to a link explaining all this. Also how do you apply Evenicle2.CT cheat to the game

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
I am new and just recently joined and don't understand about a cheat table/ cheat engine i.e. using cheats in general. Can you direct me to a link explaining all this. Also how do you apply Evenicle2.CT cheat to the game
you actually dont need to cheat dont try to beat the gaint bosses on the map just leave them alone until later and just try to find lucky can can if u capture one great but if you cant try and beat it before it escapes thing is the game is not that hard just get to a high level to where you can instantkill random encounters

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, does anyone know why armor's on girls armor slot dissapear's and change's on knuckle blades after battle with monsters?

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes