spielock

Sep 16, 2019
anyone got a full save
Here's my save file

My save file is in Slot 80, and the ones at the beginning was one I got from another save file because I was missing CG for some reason due to bugs.
The only thing missing in the save are the Gal Girls CG, which is quite painful to do it all over again since overwriting my save file cause my Gal Girls CG to get lost so...

Reactions: newkid123

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
a few of the main party didnt make sense i could understand the first 2 but the other 2 were weird the archeologist sister was better than the archeologist chick and i kind of wanted the other 2 in in the harem the epide and that one one rulers sister i would of preferred anyone besides the current

liukt

Apr 20, 2022
I tried both Evenicle 1 and Evenicle 2. I think the first is a good work, the second is really worse. Starting from mosaics, a sort of insult to western culture (why an artist should censor himself?!), to story to grinding to not original ideas and much more. Not surprised Evenicle 2 is a selling failure. For me it is huge thumb down for this work, I hope next product will be better.

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Hello I need help in the story. They said I need Three frozen in Chap 6 but I have already capture more than 3 And it's doing nothing

SephAeternum

Oct 24, 2021
I'm somehow missing Event 34, which I've gathered is an HCG with Kano. Any idea which scene this is? Wanna make sure I haven't missed it

spielock

Sep 16, 2019
I'm somehow missing Event 34, which I've gathered is an HCG with Kano. Any idea which scene this is? Wanna make sure I haven't missed it
It's the event where Kano is in a high school uniform so it should be the event inside the pyramid. So it's a story-related event in Chapter 3.

If you are experiencing the case where you've seen all the CG's but you can't see them in collections, I had that experience as 2 of the events we're not shown in the collections. My solution to the problem is save my game file to slot 80 and download a new save file. Move the downloaded save file to your game's save file and you should solve the problem.

Reactions: sachaviguier

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Hello Does anyone know where to found the WT walmut for yuragi disease. It said it's in klark and in the autumn but I didn't find it...
Yeah and I have the same for the collections lol.. So If I made a new save in 80 and load this one..Can it solve or do I need someone other save ?

spielock

Sep 16, 2019
Hello Does anyone know where to found the WT walmut for yuragi disease. It said it's in klark and in the autumn but I didn't find it...
Yeah and I have the same for the collections lol.. So If I made a new save in 80 and load this one..Can it solve or do I need someone other save ?
as long as the save you replace your save files with the downloaded save file and move your save 80 file in your replaced save files. You should be able to get all the collections. That is only if the save file you downloaded have 100% Event/CG in the Collections.

The save 80 file is just there so that you can load your original save.

For QT Walnut, I think it's in this location showed in the image 1662539687538.png

Reactions: sachaviguier

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
as long as the save you replace your save files with the downloaded save file and move your save 80 file in your replaced save files. You should be able to get all the collections. That is only if the save file you downloaded have 100% Event/CG in the Collections.

The save 80 file is just there so that you can load your original save.

For QT Walnut, I think it's in this location showed in the image View attachment 2029841
Thanks a lot it was here. OMG your stat lol. I think I will take the save on someone else after I cleared the game. Just to be sure I have everything :)

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
This game was localized, in fact it can be found in the store of companies like Kagura Games and Mangagamer, but it has mosaic. Why is this?
How does localization about censorship work? Why are there no problems in decensoring other games, but there are problems with this one?

Sep 12, 2021
This game was localized, in fact it can be found in the store of companies like Kagura Games and Mangagamer, but it has mosaic. Why is this?
How does localization about censorship work? Why are there no problems in decensoring other games, but there are problems with this one?
Because this one is sold directly by Alice Soft, that's why it still has mosaics. The original was published by Manga Gamer so it was released uncensored in the western market. Some japanese developers are greedy and won't release their games to the west uncensored out of fear that they are going to lose sales from the domestic market if the japanese fans start buying/pirating the superior uncensored western versions. Not much you can do about it other than to support uncensored releases and to ignore the censored ones. But that's probably not going to happen seeing that we're dealing with gamers here, and even worse: coomers. They'll obediently kowtow to the whims of japanese publishers, under the cope that at least they "care" about the western fan base by releasing their titles in the west.

Neni_

Nov 6, 2020
Hello guys,

I just want to share something with you and have a question.

I have use DeepCreamPy(machin learning tool for uncensored artwork) in order to uncensored a bite (very little) CG.
I take the galeri on e-hentai and because we need to begin with some CG, I dealt first with Yuragi.
I not a artiste and it was my first time I use gimp to edit a picture.
I link some .zip with some scene.

Can you give a feedback about it ?
And for the question : Do you have a tool to pack/unpack the .afa file ?
I want to use it ingame but couldn't find a tool to use it.

P.S : Don't count on me to do all the CG, It was juste a experience and it take so much time to uncensored a picture. I don't know if I will continue it.

(sorry for my bad english, is not my native language)

View attachment Misc.zip 0056_0056 1.png View attachment Misc.zip View attachment Misc.zip View attachment Misc.zip

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes