Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
You could ask if it can be added to the OP in a spoiler. A little later people will have to search for your post even if it is around half a site long.
Well, not sure how other handle it, but when I quick search by keyword on f95 topic - I look at length of post to see if it's something helpful/guide like if the topic is very long like this one, helps sort out simple short answers.

Getting it into OP would be ideal, but usually including anything into OP is too complicated in f95 as it often involves some shenanigans with mods and such. Around 90% of my guides/walkthrough/full saves stay random posts, such is life.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
God,I'm mostly enjoying the game,but idk why,platina's voice seems SO OUT OF PLACE for me.I don't know,the VA is fine,but I guess is the pitch that makes it weird for me.Even gurigura was better in some sense,albeit I still cringe when they say ''oni-chan'',platina feels the worst parts of gurigura and towa combined.Does anyone feels the same?

Mar 28, 2019
~>Game feels like the same previous go to point a and b back/forth.

~>gotta feeling the story will b the same where 1 main/side wife got r*pe by monster. feels like copy paste from previous game.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
God,I'm mostly enjoying the game,but idk why,platina's voice seems SO OUT OF PLACE for me.I don't know,the VA is fine,but I guess is the pitch that makes it weird for me.Even gurigura was better in some sense,albeit I still cringe when they say ''oni-chan'',platina feels the worst parts of gurigura and towa combined.Does anyone feels the same?
It's not just the voice that's weird for me to be honest. Completely personal opinion: I mean compared to Gurigura, everything about Platina is basically full bore naive and dependent child; her voice notwithstanding. Hell Platina even had a scene where she was using a literal potty trainer while doing the deed with Alec because of some bed-wetting incidents if I remember it correctly and her voice was the absolute least of my concern.

Any time Gurigura says onii-chan it comes off more like she's just using it simply as an endearing honorific. But when I hear Platina use it it comes off as an actual child looking for her brother considering just how her character was written and all the stuff that happens in the game with her. Yes there's the in your face dragon excuse but I mean really.

She's practically the only loli character that managed to make me cringe a little bit and I'm usually neutral about lolis.

Reactions: LekLek1337

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021

~>gotta feeling the story will b the same where 1 main/side wife got r*pe by monster. feels like copy paste from previous game.
Kinda,I still don't know how to feel about the lack of the outlaws or the evenicle in general,sure the hero syndrome it's important,but we don't have the discussion about eve and the ''old era'' like the first game

Mar 28, 2019
Kinda,I still don't know how to feel about the lack of the outlaws or the evenicle in general,sure the hero syndrome it's important,but we don't have the discussion about eve and the ''old era'' like the first game

~>Just my 1st impression on the game since I'm still playing on beginning it feels kinda pattern .

Reactions: LekLek1337

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018

Its actually one of most vanilla alicesoft games to date, this one has extremely mild 'rape' at best.
As for copy paste - they didn't try anything too innovative gameplay wise, yeah. Best experienced with some gap between two games. Core remains same so might be boring if you play both in a row.
Story is your generic JRPG I would say, milder 'villains' overall. With small mix of their planned overarching Creator god+QD plot.

Most of the overarching plot talk is reserved for after final boss. Game progress itself only reveals minor details you mostly know and some specific details special to this specific world fragment.

Overall if you forgot the 1st Evenicle a bit, here is a reminder of things not to be too confused about some things, some are retold to you in the span of eve 2 at some point, some don't:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
It's not just the voice that's weird for me to be honest. Completely personal opinion: I mean compared to Gurigura, everything about Platina is basically full bore naive and dependent child; her voice notwithstanding. Hell Platina even had a scene where she was using a literal potty trainer while doing the deed with Alec because of some bed-wetting incidents if I remember it correctly and her voice was the absolute least of my concern.

Any time Gurigura says onii-chan it comes off more like she's just using it simply as an endearing honorific. But when I hear Platina use it it comes off as an actual child looking for her brother considering just how her character was written and all the stuff that happens in the game with her. Yes there's the in your face dragon excuse but I mean really.

She's practically the only loli character that managed to make me cringe a little bit and I'm usually neutral about lolis.
OH GOD, I JUST GOT THAT SCENE,THAT WAS SO NASTY.Props to alicesoft from getting me to phsycally coil at their game,the closest thing that got the same reaction from me was Junji ito. I can't with this shit man,the R*** it's very disturbing as well,but in this case it seems so grounded that it shave off a few sanity points from me.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Its actually one of most vanilla alicesoft games to date, this one has extremely mild 'rape' at best.
As for copy paste - they didn't try anything too innovative gameplay wise, yeah. Best experienced with some gap between two games. Core remains same so might be boring if you play both in a row.
Story is your generic JRPG I would say, milder 'villains' overall. With small mix of their planned overarching Creator god+QD plot.

Most of the overarching plot talk is reserved for after final boss. Game progress itself only reveals minor details you mostly know and some specific details special to this specific world fragment.
Yeah,I agreed,it's getting kinda dull and bloated after a while,specially because the mega monster got nerfed a lot,in the first game I had to play 1-2 chapters to win against those things,and the strategy,albeit a bit basic,was cool enough to give some challenge.
In regard of the story,I don't feel the same world building nor character development got any better,in fact it may got even worst,since the hero syndrome or the barbaric era doesn't get any interesting plot points.

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Yeah,I agreed,it's getting kinda dull and bloated after a while,specially because the mega monster got nerfed a lot,in the first game I had to play 1-2 chapters to win against those things,and the strategy,albeit a bit basic,was cool enough to give some challenge.
In regard of the story,I don't feel the same world building nor character development got any better,in fact it may got even worst,since the hero syndrome or the barbaric era doesn't get any interesting plot points.
You are probably not far enough yet for the mega monsters.
First ~9 are pretty generic indeed, quite a lot out of 10-17 are actually pretty fun fights, I would say overall I enjoyed eve 2 mega monsters even more than Eve 1.
While you can technically outlevel them, it's not as easy in Eve 2 without strategy. Partly due to grind options being worse.
I would say last few mega monsters was the biggest fun of Eve 2.

Story is worse as I mentioned in my post, yeah, with TADA retiring we sadly can't expect too much from alicesoft anymore.. Dohna Dohna and Eve 2 are both still pretty fun games, but they lack the same oomph that rance series, dai series and eve 1 had.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
TIPS for if you are stuck

- stand still for a bit the characters with start talking and give hints on what to do
- scroll up to see text history the last few lines of dialog should have information on what to do next if you usually skipped through the text
- the wiki usually has pretty good information too

Also cheat table is here
not sure if anyone posted it but here is the updated cheat table for the full game

also you can add this file to the top post it would be great

steveporter

Aug 10, 2020
Is there a way to get the little island in the middle of Asimoff mapped or is it just from 100% map completion eventually?

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Since this game has a streamer mode option, have there been anyone brave enough to stream it somewhere (like on twitch)?

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
This game core systems is GODDAMN terrible.
You get punish for walking, combat is forced if u walk. The Navigation system is goddamn abysmal too.
I've been stuck on the forest trying to get back to the beach, the forest is like a goddamn maze. No navigation system, and guess what? You get punish for walking

This game mechanics is downright horribly designed

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
This game core systems is GODDAMN terrible.
You get punish for walking, combat is forced if u walk. The Navigation system is goddamn abysmal too.
I've been stuck on the forest trying to get back to the beach, the forest is like a goddamn maze. No navigation system, and guess what? You get punish for walking

This game mechanics is downright horribly designed
theres a map my guy and you can always just use a 100% save or use cheat engine

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah but it is also pretty much the same as the last game i want something new like the protagonist being able to destroy the rings both black and golden and also maybe have his own blessing and if you learn a better version of the skill it replaces it and it should keep the original skill points

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes