spielock

Sep 16, 2019
I'm missing event 37 and 38 for some reason. Does anyone knows where I can get these events?

Edit: nvm just found out that I have already seen it but it wasn't recorded in the collections for some reason

Last edited:

Hentaicheg

May 28, 2018
Do I need to play the first game to play this one?
I would recommend to if you care about the overarching story.

The individual story can be enjoyed standalone and is unrelated aside of similar setting.

I also recommend at least a small break between 2 games as gameplay is very similar and both in a row will likely be too much.

1st one is arguably the better one on all fronts too.

Reactions: APoc1

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This game core systems is GODDAMN terrible.
You get punish for walking, combat is forced if u walk.
Walk along paths, and learn to walk efficiently to reduce random encounters and prevent attrition.

Use the oldschool strats.

The Navigation system is goddamn abysmal too.
You have a map, it fills in as you go. What more do you need?

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021
Likely never, as this is Self-published by Alice-soft, where the 1st one was published by Manga-gamer
Thanks for telling
If you have played this one, is the censoring in the art only, or are there bleeps in the dialogue too?

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
Hello everyone I am stuck in the game because I can't find the horus mother ship..It seems next to kalar village but where ?!

Chikafy

May 25, 2020
Can anyone help me im currently at start of chap 6 when some error came up after i tried loading my save file I manage to load the file but as i look in my collectibles all of it is gone if theres a fix for this can someone help me? Or if theres someone with save of chapter 6 save with the collectibles completed up to this point

spielock

Sep 16, 2019
Can anyone help me im currently at start of chap 6 when some error came up after i tried loading my save file I manage to load the file but as i look in my collectibles all of it is gone if theres a fix for this can someone help me? Or if theres someone with save of chapter 6 save with the collectibles completed up to this point
I had the same problem in DonHaDonHa and it seems like the problem is in the save data. What I decided to was first complete the game and do everything I want to do including the collections. Once that's done I cut and paste my save folder somewhere and replace it with an online save file I downloaded (made sure to right click the file -> properties -> disable read only). After that try to manually replace each individual files from the original save file to the online save file.

Here's my save file for Evenicle 2, it's a complete save file btw. My save file is on save number 80 and the first 15 or so saves are save files I got from the internet.

I'm sorry that it's not the file you were looking for.

Last edited:

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Am I the only one who is stuck on QD's fourth trial? I'm lvl 50~ all but I just dont do enough damage to kill it. 20% left if I'm lucky. Unless my search is bad I can't find a single other person who has this issue.

Any help would be appreciated or just saying if you had to grind here for a bit more.

Edit: nvm I found a single other guy with this issue. the solution is Kano's Rupture is BUSTED (Lower's defense). I went from doing nothing to killing the boss in like 5 hits. wtf.

Last edited:

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
does someone know where I can found the skill bondage maniac wth yuragi? The alicesoft wiki said that it's in sentinel mound 4 floor. But.. don't know where it is

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
is it like a cave ? or is it the cave where we are against hameln ?
The place where you fight hamelin is the sentinel mound yeah. Idk why you even want the skill though. With forehead flick the capture is guarenteed under some percent which isnt too hard to hit. This mound is accessed from the dried lakebed inside the holy continent.

Reactions: sachaviguier

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
The place where you fight hamelin is the sentinel mound yeah. Idk why you even want the skill though. With forehead flick the capture is guarenteed under some percent which isnt too hard to hit. This mound is accessed from the dried lakebed inside the holy continent.
I wanted to have more luck to have gal monster. I am trying to have the special costume for yuragi; kano and everyone.. And canCan is boring to have ahah

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes