Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
[Opinion] Something quite terrifying that made me quit out of the sheer disgust? Disbelief? I don't know what was it but the depiction of rape, especially right off the bat with Colpis made me feel very bad, disgusted; I know it's a hentai game but the depiction was too real, it was haunting, looking at it, the aftershock, the 'consequences' she had to suffer even though it wasn't her fault, it's also to further the plot-line in order for Aster and Ramius to get 'married'.
Ah, your poor little heart didn't make it, boohoo~
Because you were weak, you missed many good things that a little bad things stopped you from achieving~

• Sad
Reactions: Terifficallylame

Terifficallylame

May 6, 2023
Ah, your poor little heart didn't make it, boohoo~
Because you were weak, you missed many good things that a little bad things stopped you from achieving~
Yeah, for this game, whoever the director was, did a really accurate job at the depiction, I am not saying it's a bad game because of it, I am no saint either cuz, I am literally on this site. ദ്ദി ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ )

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Yeah, for this game, whoever the director was, did a really accurate job at the depiction, I am not saying it's a bad game because of it, I am no saint either cuz, I am literally on this site. ദ്ദി ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ )
It's okay, you can try this game later when you feel like it. Though, yeah, the assault scenes are quite irritating to say the least, since you have no control over them, and um... Colpis will be harassed more than one time~ and not only her~
But once again, it is a small price to pay for something great~

So, man up or I may recommend you something milder~
For example... this or hmm... maybe that~

Reactions: Terifficallylame

Terifficallylame

May 6, 2023
It's okay, you can try this game later when you feel like it. Though, yeah, the assault scenes are quite irritating to say the least, since you have no control over them, and um... Colpis will be harassed more than one time~ and not only her~
But once again, it is a small price to pay for something great~

So, man up or I may recommend you something milder~
For example... this or hmm... maybe that~
Thanks, but I think this feeling only applies for Evenicle due to the portrayal, since, I was fine with Inyouchuu, Maggot's Bait, and Euphoria which were quite extreme but I got off to it. Anyways, I'll give your recommendations a shot either way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Thanks, but I think this feeling only applies for Evenicle due to the portrayal, since, I was fine with Inyouchuu, Maggot's Bait, and Euphoria which were quite extreme but I got off to it. Anyways, I'll give your recommendations a shot either way.
How amusing, I remember dropping Maggot Baits before, because of obvious reasons... pfft!~
Looks like it is time for me to replay it...
What a revelation!~ Thank you as well!~

4.20 star(s) 66 Votes