3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
As receptionist I never get the "Jessica and Jake" story point. I took all the others before. No more event to get it.
That error still comes up. I assume either a bug or a connection to another job / task / storyline.

The placeholder 1 and 2 are still turning up in the newest version.
After reached max level I'm still getting the message to reflect on being "feminime" and "slut". (I assume some tracking is not done - possibly a similar error like the missing story point as a receptionist.)

ukulele

Oct 23, 2018
This is a fix for the error when meditating for the first time.

Open the game .html file in a text editor, and search for
Code:
<tw-passagedata pid="9" name="Meditation First"
then change the name to "Meditation First Time" so it looks like this
Code:
<tw-passagedata pid="9" name="Meditation First Time"
Save and play.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm having the same issue (FireFox)
I'm not getting an error message but I have a stack of failed meditations.
Slut won't progress because feminine needs to be increased. Bimbo just shows a blank popup.
Feminine meditation isn't even available so it won't increase either.
Opera.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not getting an error message but I have a stack of failed meditations.
Slut won't progress because feminine needs to be increased. Bimbo just shows a blank popup.
Feminine meditation isn't even available so it won't increase either.
Opera.
Start as a male. Female start is borked.

sibiloo

Jul 7, 2021
biiiiig problem of this game which prevents me from enjoying is it's menu. UI design is very bad

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Bugged. Again.
The female route is still full of bugs.
The male route is bugged as well. The receptionist route is a mess of missing files.
The auction is bugged as well. Missing length? Meh.
I'll stop playing, cause i hate error messages every time i try something. (n)

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Still broken. Really needs to play his own game. Been like this for awhile with loads of bugs both routes.

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: player.cybermods is undefined

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Female path is still bugged and operating under the logic that you are playing the male path. At one point I had a dialogue where my debt was declared to be paid back eventhough I hadn't paid any of it back.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This game was really cool and seemingly bug free a few versions back, but introducing "futa mod" (which I don't understand) just fucked the game with a lot of bugs (like you fuck someone vs being fucked by - to name a few). Making alternative female start made it even more buggy.
I saw the game code some time ago and it was really a mess especially with same images placed in different directories used in different events that lead to missing image errors.
I still hope that developer will eventually get rid of the bugs, because the game is unique.

Last edited:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
it would like pregnancy in the future... and game is super hot.. (y):love:
Practice shows us: if pregnancy system wasn't built from the start, it likely won't be built ever, because it requires double work and coding for each scene. Usually, in such cases pregnancy is very limited and not sexy at all.

Jun 8, 2017
When I try to sell myself in the auction house I get this error
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length')<<= setup.sex($sex)>>

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes