3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
This will be generally text-based and artwork is not on the main "to-do" list. I know that F95 is more keen on visuals than text, and I was not sharing this work-in-progress here for that reason.
That answer is surprisingly disappointing! The story line tweaked my interest, and I found myself really looking forward to your idea of what the characters look like.

I admit it - the visuals are extremely important to me. That being said, I wish you the very best of luck with this intriguing game. If you ever decide to add nice graphics COUNT ME IN!

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
The central point and main genre of this game is MtF Transformation. ... Some of us actually fetishize quick/sudden transformation, in contrast to slow.
The body transformation was fast and you read not much about it. Just a few pages of text.
The mental transformation is somehow mixed. Some parts are fast, others are part of the grind.

Some values I could not max out: sex, feminim, mind, bimbo - as fas as I remember.
The other values got to professional level. --- There are still things to be done.

Some things still make no sense. Like getting fucked in events and not receiving any points for that or even a topic in the stats.
I believe that you should get points for anything you do or get done. Currently that happens only partly (especially for sluttiness). That might reduce on the grind.

I did maid and stripper on a day. After max of those points I did receptionist and car show. Then I went to the clinic. And finally I went to the gloryhole.
I believe that the next part of the story / game is missing now.

Reactions: nahbrenda2

Jackytheman

Feb 11, 2019
Pretty cool but very little content
I almost considered becoming a patreon to see what ver 0.4 had over 0.3 but you can't see it without paying so i think i will wait

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Hey everyone, looks like I wasn't fast enough to share the game here. I'll answer whatever questions you have.

1. Why is the MC female only.

I don't know why the game is tagged as Futa right now, since no content of that sort really exists yet. You will however be able to reclaim your penis in the future or buy one. This will not however, be a male protag game, sorry.

2. Why femdomme tag?

Whilst planned, the game doesn't really have any specific femdom content yet.

3. Is it a statgrinder only?

I was holding back sharing the game here until more content was added, as I am mainly focusing on working on the framework right now. Mental changes should tailor how you react to situations, events, incidents and so on in the future. It's possible that the sex system the game uses may have renders added, but it is primarily a text game.

4. Bugs

I'm looking into it.
About the futa tag, is futa/trans meaning OR, we dont have tag for trans only and since the protag is trans (right?) i use this tag.

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
hm... I'm stumped. bought all the clothes (where is the stockings?), paid about 100 thousand units of debt, have the status of a professional in many skills, the characteristic of femininity and slut at the maximum (mind and Bimbo have stopped increasing and I can not find content to develop them further). what should I do next? I have already passed all the scenes while working. with different response options.
Do you plan to develop the content further, or do I just repeat endless and boring actions until I pay off my debt in full?

MsKris28

Aug 8, 2019
Белые буквы на сером фоне!! Блин , парень , да ты просто какой то гребаный гений!! Выбор вариантов ответа без выбора.... да ты не просто гений, ты настоящий БОГ!!
White letters on a gray background !! Damn, man, you’re just some kind of fucking genius !! The choice of answer options without a choice .... yes you are not just a genius, you are a real GOD !!
А где это были варианты ответов без выбора? Я что-то упустила?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Every time I see a transformation M2F game, my thought is ALWAYS: How Do I get my dick back. How do I bash heads open XP
Hehehe this is really funny, but seriously in most of those M2F games you cannot get dick back, though I saw some exceptions if you want dick back.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hehehe this is really funny, but seriously in most of those M2F games you cannot get dick back, though I saw some exceptions if you want dick back.
Mostly you just get dick. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: ustar

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
youll need to have winrar
Hi
I always used winrar but lately I have found more and more file giving a corrupt message when trying to open them I now use 7 Zip File Manager as recommended on the dicord channel no problems now

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Any News for the next Version? Kinda enjoyed this game so far!
Yes. It's coming and on the way. I had to redo some stuff in Javascript and then some other things happened IRL and I generally don't like making releasing an update unless there is something new to see. Some stuff that will be in the next update:

1. Renders for masturbation (just an experiment).
2. Incidents from events will now take into account your current psyche and be different/have different choices.
3. A lot of changes not noticeable unless you look into the code (I took a lot of things out of Twine and coded it in Javascript instead, importing those scripts instead).
4. New stuff here and there (better Debug menu, lust tied to masturbation etc).

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes