3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

chichong

May 7, 2020
Yes. It's coming and on the way. I had to redo some stuff in Javascript and then some other things happened IRL and I generally don't like making releasing an update unless there is something new to see. Some stuff that will be in the next update:

1. Renders for masturbation (just an experiment).
2. Incidents from events will now take into account your current psyche and be different/have different choices.
3. A lot of changes not noticeable unless you look into the code (I took a lot of things out of Twine and coded it in Javascript instead, importing those scripts instead).
4. New stuff here and there (better Debug menu, lust tied to masturbation etc).

Thank you, especially for #2. I hope you will not abandon this.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Event Girl 0.5.1 - I have included the changelog for the previous versions that were missing from the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Getting numerous errors right out of the gate.. With this many issues I'm not even going to try.

xtranix

Apr 2, 2020
The dev forgot 2 ";" in the characters script.

To make it work you need to have "};" instead of "}" in the lines 151 and 153 in the characters.js file.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Download:

0.5.2 (Hotfix)
- Should now work with Firefox.
- Disabled the gloryhole for now.

Should be working on Firefox now (does on my end). Remember to use a new game. If you report bugs, then I will be able to fix them faster.

Thanks.

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
I'm getting a script error on start up and then pretty much every page and event also has red script errors. Glory hole doesn't work at all just an empty box pops up and then nothing happens. Several other events also lead to error messages and then dead ends too.

Edit: Hotfix posted while i wrote my post. :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not a big fans of the way the maid job randomly adds 10 or subtracts 100 to the e-rating. It's pretty much impossible to come out positive, since the negative is so massive.

alisida

May 12, 2018
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.characters is undefined ...... I am getting those literally everywhere :(

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Not a big fans of the way the maid job randomly adds 10 or subtracts 100 to the e-rating. It's pretty much impossible to come out positive, since the negative is so massive.
Yeah I deleted the game as soon as I lost all the E-Rating work I worked so hard to build up.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
I can't get any of the special events or mind break stuff to trigger despite meeting the criteria for them

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Auction house is not completely integrated - just like the gloryhole was before.
Gloryhole and additional events are not available anymore.

Previously gloryhole could be used at any time. Now it returns a blank area and you can only return with stepping back - no normal exits.
I maxed all stats available for maid, receptionist and stripper. Nevertheless I could not get anything else.
Event shop was always empty.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't get any of the special events or mind break stuff to trigger despite meeting the criteria for them
I think that there are a lot of bad end-type things not yet implemented. You can ignore the debt completely and suffer no consequences, for instance. But that's pretty typical of games in early development.

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah but there were some special jobs that would appear on the event board that I did in the earlier build, and the changelog mentions a mind break scenario.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It has to be a bug, I think the -100 is supposed to happen only when you are mindbroken.
I am aware of this, fix soon. Mind Break incidents were happening on clear mind and not broken one.

Auction house is not completely integrated - just like the gloryhole was before.
Gloryhole and additional events are not available anymore.

Previously gloryhole could be used at any time. Now it returns a blank area and you can only return with stepping back - no normal exits.
I maxed all stats available for maid, receptionist and stripper. Nevertheless I could not get anything else.
Event shop was always empty.
Could you share with me any bugs encountered with the Auction House? Event Shop will be populated soon enough.

I think that there are a lot of bad end-type things not yet implemented. You can ignore the debt completely and suffer no consequences, for instance. But that's pretty typical of games in early development.
This is correct. Although, not paying off debt will not result in a bad end. You will either be put on the stocks (public use booths) or be subject to trials. There are no definitive "bad ends" of such planned, more like dynamic ends, where your character has been eroded to be basically nothing else than a cum dumpster.

There will be more than one good ends however, and the possibility of full recovery.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes