3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
can concur with the other bugs:

couldn't leave the pod because of 'modesty' but could use map to exit
when leaving pod people would comment on appearance
was wearing default outfit; experienced same problems even without makeup (no tatoos/piercings)

this was yesterday, so it might have been fixed since then

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
The posted 0.6.2 patch fixed the leaving the pod 'modesty' issue for me. Only question I have is your E-rating supposed to cap at 200? Not sure what the point is since it seems really low and I lose all the event gains due to E-rating cap.

Reactions: ttipsigam

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The Game looks Interesting. I LIKE It!!
Just wondering If a Walk-thru Will be available??
(I got Stuck the 1st time I played thru.
My MC was refusing to leave her pod
(bitching about modesty; no matter How many times I Redressed her).

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
The Game looks Interesting. I LIKE It!!
Just wondering If a Walk-thru Will be available??
(I got Stuck the 1st time I played thru.
My MC was refusing to leave her pod
(bitching about modesty; no matter How many times I Redressed her).
I think that was just a bug that's fixed in 6.2.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
can concur with the other bugs:

couldn't leave the pod because of 'modesty' but could use map to exit
when leaving pod people would comment on appearance
was wearing default outfit; experienced same problems even without makeup (no tatoos/piercings)

this was yesterday, so it might have been fixed since then
I remember that bug existing in a previous build. Was it just never fixed or did the dev manage to put it back in?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shelscott50

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
What Map??!
I am Still stuck in my Pod again; I Can Only Get Out to work reception desk.

Good question - basically on the left side, close to the save button, is a small rectangular box that says 'map'. If you press this, a small menu will appear on the screen with a list of several rooms. Clicking any one of these rooms should immediately transport you to said room

Enna

Jun 27, 2017
I enjoyed the game, but way too many repetitive click patterns.

For instance, I go work as a maid, and then find myself back in my pod. That much is fine. But if I want to go watch a video every evening I have to click to leave the pod, click to leave to the event area, click to go to the video area, click to watch the video, click to leave the video area, click to enter the pod area, click to enter my pod.

Every day.

The game really needs quick travel buttons, is what I'm saying.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Apart from the modesty issue. There is a few easy fix bugs as well if the developer reads this forum. 1) The daily cost added to your debt not increasing but actually decreasing your debts. 2)Nail coloring wont appear on character model.

Yes and some return to your pod for sleeping fast travel button would be nice. Also i like the bright red lipstick of slutty make up and purple eyes of have make up a mixture of them like extravagant make up would be nice. Pretty please.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
7.3 is up on tfsite but it seems to be broken. It works at first but eventually all jobs return Error: No incident was found. and you just keep on doing the hyper web search over and over. So effectively it has less content then older versions.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
7.3 is up on tfsite but it seems to be broken. It works at first but eventually all jobs return Error: No incident was found. and you just keep on doing the hyper web search over and over. So effectively it has less content then older versions.
Download:

Please let me know if this fixed the issue.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes