3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
The only thing i dont get it it's..

what debt? why directly transform?

can't say much outside that since i haven't touched it yet.. but i'll plan to do it later.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Not played around with this much I'll admit... but I got the girl the Megacock 4000 or whatever it's called... and there's a bit where you leave your room and girls will see it and ask to play with it, but if you accept it cuts to a different scene of a dude fucking you... so that needs to be fixed... also about 50% of the time when I took her to strip there was an error " Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'passageText' of undefined " ... but if you'd hit back and try again you could get past it... also at one point stripping wouldn't advance time past evening, so you could just do it over and over again, and I'm guessing that's not intended, might have been because I had a scene where you'd fuck someone with the HugeJackman 6000...

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
I can't pay the demand the first week, i pay 2000, it disappears on sunday and then the guard comes and gets me on monday because i havent paid. What? So i have to pay 4000 in a week?

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Alright, I think I've caught and fixed most bugs that have been reported now. (Should be savegame compatible)

Download:

Yes so far so good. Some times the maid job throws

But I can back out of that and try again, and it works fine most times.
Any chance you could elaborate? What do the error logs say in the console? I haven't been able to get any maid events to break.

Not played around with this much I'll admit... but I got the girl the Megacock 4000 or whatever it's called... and there's a bit where you leave your room and girls will see it and ask to play with it, but if you accept it cuts to a different scene of a dude fucking you... so that needs to be fixed... also about 50% of the time when I took her to strip there was an error " Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'passageText' of undefined " ... but if you'd hit back and try again you could get past it... also at one point stripping wouldn't advance time past evening, so you could just do it over and over again, and I'm guessing that's not intended, might have been because I had a scene where you'd fuck someone with the HugeJackman 6000...
Should be fixed now. Please let me know if it works!

I can't pay the demand the first week, i pay 2000, it disappears on sunday and then the guard comes and gets me on monday because i havent paid. What? So i have to pay 4000 in a week?
Of course not, but thanks for reporting the bug in detail. Helped me understand what was wrong. Should be fixed in the new version. :cool:

VySaika

Donor
Feb 5, 2018
I was just about to report the same bug! Aaaaand I see it's already been fixed!

EDIT: Ah...I grabbed the new version but it still did the thing to me. Do I have to start a new character with the new version?

Last edited:

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I was just about to report the same bug! Aaaaand I see it's already been fixed!

EDIT: Ah...I grabbed the new version but it still did the thing to me. Do I have to start a new character with the new version?
Depends. I sorta tried to lightningfix that one, since I had already posted the links for one version, but then understood what was wrong after seeing that post.

Try to download again and check? Else you can just do a simple fix yourself and change "day >= 6" to "day >= 7", as shown down here below in the scripts folder in the "player.js" file.

Code:
setup.dailyExpenses = function (player) {
    player.debt += 50;
    setup.logEPal("Daily Expenses", 50, 0);
    setup.logNote("Daily Expenses", "Your debt has increased by 50.");
    day = SugarCube.State.variables.time.currentDay;
    returnWeekly = "";
    console.log("DAY:" + day);
    if (day >= 7) {
        debtIncrease = player.debt * player.interest;
        title = "Debt Increase";
        mainText = "Your debt has increased by the weekly interest of " + player.interest + ".";
        setup.logNote(title, mainText);
        console.log("wRepay: " + player.weeklyRepay + " wDemand: " + player.weeklyDemand);
        if (player.weeklyRepay < player.weeklyDemand) {
            setup.logNote("Weekly Demand", "You have failed to repay the weekly demand.");
            if (player.punishedTimes <= 0) {
                player.punishedTimes += 1;
                returnWeekly = "<<goto 'Debt Punishment - Intro'>>";
            } else {
                player.punishedTimes += 1;
                returnWeekly = "<<goto 'Debt Punishment - Repeat'>>";
            }
        } else {
            setup.logNote("Weekly Demand", "Your weekly repay has been notified and deducted.");
            player.weeklyRepay -= player.weeklyDemand;
        }
    }
    return returnWeekly;
}

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
1) Daily living cost still decreasing debt, not increasing. 2) Nail colors doesn't appear on the doll. 3) On left side next to time would be nice if cash would shown as basic information we need when shopping. 3) try to do shopping when doesn't have enough money a weird error message window pops up. 4) On day one with very low femininity & sluttyness I managed to do a blowjob to a guy at receptionist job sub event I think that option should have been blocked.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hi I got below error when I try to do the stripper job (worked a few times before that) when I hit continue on the screen below

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: eventIncidents.incidents[incident] is undefined <<= setup.eventMain($event.current, $event.stage, $player)>>"

That's with the 0.74, I'm currently downloading the 0.75 update to see if it makes a difference

1612313312565.png

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
1) I tried to do 1 maid job: " Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'passageText' of undefined " I got.
2) Also when I tried to do glory hole at night i didn't get any error message like too late to do, just nothing happened.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
This is an error I get for letting people play the cyberdong 3000:

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: givingEntity.modifiers is undefined<<= setup.sex($sex.givingEntity, $sex.receivingEntity, $sex.current, $sex.stage, $sex.modifier, $sex.passage)>>

OK so the above seems to be resolved in the latest 7.5 version. So the only remaining problem is the one mentioned by an above poster:

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: eventIncidents.incidents[incident] is undefined<<= setup.eventMain($event.current, $event.stage, $player)>>

And this:

The man roughly manhandles your naked buttcheeks under your maid dress.
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: setup.count is not a function

<<= setup.count($player, "receivedHarassment")>>

Lust does not seem to have a cap.. It just reset to level 1 for me after being over 100 at max level. Best to check all the different statistics.

Also is there a discord channel?

Last edited:

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
1) I tried to do 1 maid job: " Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'passageText' of undefined " I got.
2) Also when I tried to do glory hole at night i didn't get any error message like too late to do, just nothing happened.
I'll look into it.

This is an error I get for letting people play the cyberdong 3000:

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: givingEntity.modifiers is undefined<<= setup.sex($sex.givingEntity, $sex.receivingEntity, $sex.current, $sex.stage, $sex.modifier, $sex.passage)>>

OK so the above seems to be resolved in the latest 7.5 version. So the only remaining problem is the one mentioned by an above poster:

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: eventIncidents.incidents[incident] is undefined<<= setup.eventMain($event.current, $event.stage, $player)>>

And this:

The man roughly manhandles your naked buttcheeks under your maid dress.
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: setup.count is not a function

<<= setup.count($player, "receivedHarassment")>>

Lust does not seem to have a cap.. It just reset to level 1 for me after being over 100 at max level. Best to check all the different statistics.

Also is there a discord channel?
Yes, discord link is

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok another 2 issue. If I start receptionist job in my own receptionist micro skirt, why automatically changing me back to default uniform? 2) Character sheet still show I'm virgin even I had sex a stripper several times and after I auctioned my virginity too.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
another weird thing I don't understand. glory hole and stripper both has maximum mind level 3. So when I turned into a thought less bimbo with mind broken level 4 I wasn't allowed to strip anymore. Why?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
You wake up, flung far into the future. The year is now 2206 and the world is a very different place. Not only that, but you're not even yourself anymore. The corporation responsible for your awakening; eVentia Corp has changed you into a more suitable candidate to pay off your crippling debt to them.
Haven't played the game yet, just read the description. I have to ask - what kind of logic is this?

How can someone be in debt to a company that exists 200 years in the future? Did the debt carry over from something they did? Or did the company simply decide to remove our MC from temporal stasis and thought said person would be the one to pay for it?

"Oh, let's use our corporation resources/funds to bring someone from the past into the present. Even though the initiative was ours, this person will be used as our debt-slave until they cover the entire bill that cost us to get this project up and running. What's that? What was the point of this endeavor? Oh, the CEO just wanted to fuck some dude-turned-woman from ye old days."

Last edited:

Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
I didnt met the demand for week one and the guard came and told me to be a good girl and then the game goes to a kill screen and says "options not defined"

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I played it, but aside from falling iinto perversion, what is the plot?
The event girl thing give you some info, but why struggle?
The world changed after 200+ years, and the default dick was small anyway. LOL.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes