3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
I'm trying to figure out if I'm stuck or just need to grind more. I've played a little and it seem like my e rating is locked at 200. I haven't done the bimbo psyche sessions. I can't seem to finish the Hypernet Access (Jessica and Jake) mission. I do the receptionist job over and over (I've even just used the back and forward arrows to cheese it) but I don't seem to get the option to check the Hypernet anymore. I'm not sure what to do to progress. Do I need to do the bimbo stuff to progress? Is there something I need to do to let me rating go over 200?

ArmyPilot

Feb 22, 2019
during the strip job I get stuck when I have a stripping event and I check all the buttons and got only swing around the pole left that moves me nowhere
Same here. Only option is to shut down the game, lose all progression, and start over.

I ain't doing that anymore until it's fixed.

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
my ZIP7 program does not open. Although I have it.
This probably doesn't really belong here, because it's a general help comment for 7Z, but it will work for ANY compressed file if you set it up right.

Check your computer and see if you still have 7z.exe installed. If so, open it on it's own, and drag-and drop your file there. If 7z doesn't open, then the file is corrupt and you'll have to re-install it.
Once 7zip is open, do yourself a favour and readjust your settings so that it will open .rar, .7z and .zip files. These are the most common compressed files on download sites. Also set it up so that 'Open with 7zip' shows up on your file manager dropdown menu. This will give you options when you right-click the compressed filename.

Please note: Sometimes, third-party programs will disappear from windows; usually after a crash\reinstall, sometimes after windows updates.
There are ways to recover these programs, but this is not the place to discuss those. Go to your OS's support page for that.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Hi

Last Update
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:01 pm

Version
0.10.1 (Public)

Changelog
- Added +8 new portrait templates.
- Added new tools that will make it easier to make story pieces for quests (used this time for the Vernon Dinner Date).
- Added a new Story Event: Meeting Vernon, the Gloria Gals, VP.
- Added a new Story Quest: Dinner Date with Vernon.
- Vernon's Dinner Date can go a lot of ways and will play an integral part in your future in eventia.
- Instance Events (the ones with only a chance to appear), will now also appear in the pod once they have been done once.
- Added new Event: Cindanar Booth Babe
- Added new Event: Stains Booth Babe
- Added new Event: Gangbang (this one is unlocked with Vernon).
- Added new Incident: Gangbang Incident (for Gangbang Event)
- Added new Incident: Great Job (Booth Babe)
- Added new Incident: Mind Check (Booth Babe)
- Added new Incident: Lust Check (Booth Babe)
- Added new Incident: Bimbo Check (Booth Babe)
- Added support for more random clientele during events (only implemented for the new events right now).
- Lots of other small fixes.

Link ca. 900mb

have fun

Reactions: Oxiton

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Are the bugs fixed on this one? I loaded my save from the previous release and can't access the Event Board at all.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

martyp76

Sep 6, 2020
Is there a specific requirement for the date quest? I'm at my pod on saturday evening and it's not giving an option to go on the date.

• Sad
Reactions: JAFO70

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I found a bug (at least I think it is) where if you pass a certain point in the training videos the mc needs to watch for stat increase, you can't complete the "search for xyz in the hypernet" part of the receptionist job. You would just be given other scenes that may involve sexy stuff.

Also, the meeting with some executive does nothing for me in the same receptionist job, I don't know why. It's just the introduction scene where he barks some commands but no options to choose from, so I just go back and hope the rng will pick a different scene for me.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes