3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
is there RP xxx content? caz i cannot run into anything. just text.
oh dam it is under hyperlinks
dfk kek wtf wuuuuttttttttttttt ... though going through pages rather laggy for me ...so maybe hiding vids makes things bit better...

too many <=> errors ...
and cannot progress with receptionist, i accessed first thingy one time and never saw that menu again (network ,whatever, it is in the quest log)
...i cheated some stats etc abit... but doesnot seem related to that malfunction
Yea seems 13.1 is broken even for me who went non-cheat this time. Have to wait....

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
What's broken? :unsure:
Well for me - when I apply Receptionist job, after I press continue 3 times happens this:

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: assignment to undeclared variable requirements<<= setup.eventMain('Receptionist', 'main', $player)>>

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well for me - when I apply Receptionist job, after I press continue 3 times happens this:

Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: assignment to undeclared variable requirements<<= setup.eventMain('Receptionist', 'main', $player)>>
Should be fixed:

More errors like these might pop up, just let me know. The reason is that I changed work environment, and because Twine works in mysterious ways sometimes, I had to re-declare variables differently (every single one).

Reactions: FP69

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Should be fixed: Mega

More errors like these might pop up, just let me know. The reason is that I changed work environment, and because Twine works in mysterious ways sometimes, I had to re-declare variables differently (every single one).
That was fast, and it works now. Thanks for fix and reply!
If I find some other glitches - will report.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Seems like (the/an) end of the game just runs in a loop if you refuse to sign the contact. One you finally say no it loops back to restarting the event. Further, even if you accept it and the use the continue to play option the event fires again once you move outside the pod. Likely a failed logic check of some sort or a variable condition isn't being changed so the event just keep firing over and over.

Last edited:

alisida

May 12, 2018
Same problem like xort. Last version had the same issue with another event which was triggering over and over again. Just unplayable....(n)(n)(n)

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
When workung as a receptionist, when asked for panties, instead of the client's text I got this: Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'adults' of undefined all along the event.
Also when accepting the offer of Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'executives' of undefined the game collapses with a message from the browser too long and can't be copied.

In a dream sequence (slutty mind 4) appears this:
You feel another hand begin to caress and rub your pert
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: tits is not defined
and before you know it you feel their strong graps all over your body, manhandling your body from all directions.

Last edited:

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Unsure if mentioned:
Error on when you don't pay your debt, the next day*. Also not sure if you can but if you can prevent over decreasing penis size so it doesn't error out everywhere. At least on 13.1 it did, put it too low, said penis not defined, then the image pic was of a trans, not a female(penis still attached but not really in dialog). that error might of broke breasts, as I got breasts not defined as well. Will look into it more later.

Edit: NVM, wasn't penis error causing. Left it on default and get

You feel another hand begin to caress and rub your pert
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: tits is not defined
and before you know it you feel their strong graps all over your body, manhandling your body from all directions.

Edit: 2
Error for not paying debt still exists, V13.2

Edit: 3
Receptionist job errors.
Feeling your panties slid aside, something fat and thick is clumsily inserted. You yelp and moan at the intrusion as a burning need overwhelms you. He grunts as he fingerfucks you, further inspecting your
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: vagina is not defined

However, the rough texturous member leaves your
Error: <<=>>: bad evaluation: vagina is not defined
as you spot Brenda charging towards you with full speed.

Char is maxed out cybernetically, all but cyberdong

Last edited:

Bassmass

Dec 21, 2018
Same problem as a few others with the looping scene about signing the document, shame as I was enjoying up to that point.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Company fucks up and accidentally places you in stasis for 200 years, just how the hell are you supposed to owe them a fucking cent, seems like they would owe you a fuckton of money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PrinceGriss

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Company fucks up and accidentally places you in stasis for 200 years, just how the hell are you supposed to owe them a fucking cent, seems like they would owe you a fuckton of money.
This game almost has an Altered Carbon feel to it. In that the body(stack) is payment enough. Yea it's messed up.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
well you and your buddy were fucking around with equipment you did not understand so technically its your fault you end up how you do .no one forced you to get in the pod .. i got a feeling your freind did it to get you out of the so he could have your girl while you were a frozen pop-icicle

Reactions: Degeneracy
Dec 9, 2018
well you and your buddy were fucking around with equipment you did not understand so technically its your fault you end up how you do .no one forced you to get in the pod .. i got a feeling your freind did it to get you out of the so he could have your girl while you were a frozen pop-icicle
Don't think the buddy could have foreseen it actually working with the machine. My guess would be a "Friend is colder than a corpse. Maybe console his girlfriend." situation.

Or they kept meeting because both felt guilty for what happened there and needed to talk.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes