3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This happened while maid cleaning exec's meeting room. There was no option for extra-curriculars.

Code:
You quickly grab the trashcan, making one sweep filling it the little trash lying around and scooping the crumbs into it.

The grabbing your wet cloth you make a speedy wipe of the table, getting the few stains.

MC
There we go!

You place your lips on the tip, licking it slowly... When suddenly the cock bursts and paints your face with cum.
Methinks that last line snuck its way out of an if-then nesting.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
MC can avoid the whole sleep/wake and resulting mind decay cycle by masturbating at night.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Taking up an offer for a bj while acting as a receptionist gives an option for a facial vs taking it in the mouth. Taking in the mouth does the facial however.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Taking up an offer for a bj while acting as a receptionist gives an option for a facial vs taking it in the mouth. Taking in the mouth does the facial however.
Every blowjob it seems. Not just receptionist, but stripper as well.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So the last few updates have not addressed these issues among others.

View attachment 1269005
View attachment 1269010
then a dead end

View attachment 1269013
That's because it works fine on my end. I'm not able to reproduce this bug, at all. I've been trying multiple times to figure out what could cause it. My guess is that you're either playing with an old save or that your game is in some weird state because of a different bug somewhere else.

Every blowjob it seems. Not just receptionist, but stripper as well.
The sex system is receiving a new revamp, which should fix this. I have no idea why this happens exclusively with blowjobs, because the code is 100% the same with all other sex instances, but for some reason, Twine is working some black magic that breaks it on Blowjobs.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
That's because it works fine on my end. I'm not able to reproduce this bug, at all. I've been trying multiple times to figure out what could cause it. My guess is that you're either playing with an old save or that your game is in some weird state because of a different bug somewhere else.

The sex system is receiving a new revamp, which should fix this. I have no idea why this happens exclusively with blowjobs, because the code is 100% the same with all other sex instances, but for some reason, Twine is working some black magic that breaks it on Blowjobs.
i can replicate slagmoths errors... and can tell you that starting a new game (and from a fresh download of the game) that these errors show up everywhere. I tried both chrome and firefox.

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
also noticed that if you become mind broken, you cant do stripper or gloryhole (it gives you the same message as if you were not slutty enough)

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i can replicate slagmoths errors... and can tell you that starting a new game (and from a fresh download of the game) that these errors show up everywhere. I tried both chrome and firefox.
If you can replicate them, then surely you can tell me the steps to replicate them? "these errors show up everywhere" does not help me much. ;)

I am aware of the mind broken problem though.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
If you can replicate them, then surely you can tell me the steps to replicate them? "these errors show up everywhere" does not help me much. ;)

I am aware of the mind broken problem though.
i can replicate them simply by playing the game... but if I use the back arrow, and save scum, the errors fix themselves after a bit

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
there is a bug in the intro part. If you select the option to say to the teacher that "morning traffic held you up" then the next page doesn't contain a continue button, thus getting you stuck. The other 2 answers do work as intended and have a continue option.

PS: obviously this is Male start.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
soooooo how do I get vernon event?

or the gangbang event?

EDIT:
Nvm found it through maid job, but what happens after you refuse to sign the contract? any future story or just gangbang only? Log says to keep gangbanging, but its been like 2 weeks of just doing that, nothing new.

Last edited:

TM22

Oct 7, 2017
Am I missing something or does moving the folder for the game erase all saves if not saved locally? Folder is still on the same HDD, just in a different dir.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Female start, can't reflect on the second Feminine Psyche if I'm not mistaken. Any workarounds?

Also, every oral sex is getting the same "first time blowjob" text and ending with a facial, no matter what I click.

Reactions: crmsn7

DRuktar

Nov 22, 2019
Ran into loads of bugs for a while as well similar to some of you guys.

After moving the gamedirectory straight to c:\ quite a few vanished. So if you are like me downloading with megasync and extracting and playing right out of the downloadfolder (deeply in the windows documents folder) it might be worth a shot.

P.S. Really like the game so far keep up the good work.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
reflecting is doing nothing in game. help? for ex, i went and just got fashion sense in the lab 3 times straight, it crossed the bimbo level threshhold. says reflect to continue further, but that's doing nothing.

playing the damsel in distress storline.

Reactions: Rhastor
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes