3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
You take control of a young college student going on a field trip with his class to a Cryolab. The year is 2023, and promising progress is being made in the Cryostasis field.
However, an unfortunate accident on the field trip has unknowingly left you in permanent stasis. You wake up, flung far into the future. The year is now 2206 and the world is a very different place. Not only that, but you're not even yourself anymore. The corporation responsible for your awakening; eVentia Corp has changed you into a more suitable candidate to pay off your crippling debt to them.
The world of the future now lies before your new feminine self.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-06
Release Date: 2021-11-05
Developer: Sylen -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_1.png 2.gif 2.gif promo-1.PNG promo-2.PNG promo-3.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Tried three of the download sites and all give an error message when I try to open the Zip ? 4th site cant even access as just get error message?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I see lot of work here. Good luck and keep small amount passages, above 500 it's really slow (y)

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
Quick question for those who've played, is the MC transformed into a futa (chick with penis and pussy) or into a trans (chick with penis only)?
full female
You can get boobs and ass size increased (for free - seemingly)

Bugs: Stripping and Gloryhole can be repeated indefinitely without changing the day.
Although really bugs, this helps in reducing the debt and increasing some stats.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
So far I like what I see. Should be a pretty good game as more content gets added.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
same here man, I expected futa but got disappointment, I feel the futa/trans tag is a tad too broad when it comes to stuff like this, why not just make a tag specific to gender swapping?
I agree. At no point in this game is the MC a futa or trans protagonist. The game says you can go back to being a man after paying off your debt, but there's no indication that you can turn into a futa or trans at some point. Maybe they plan this eventually, who knows, but it's clearly not in the version downloaded.

Honestly, it should just be female protag, cause the switch to female is at the beginning of the game and is a forced swap. At no point are you able to make any meaningful choices as a male protag (Other than your name and the size of your penis, which you promptly lose). So, it's kind of a meaningless tag too.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If you ignore the very short introduction you can pretty much just play this a female bimbo/stultification game

Not a fan of the UI the blue on black isn't doing it for me.

As far I can tell you can modify your sprite - boobs/ass size, hair, makeup nails and wardrobe, but there aren't any visual H scenes .

There is a solid base of a game here but hardly any content, If i knew what i was doing from the start and cheated out the grind I could see everything in umder 10 mins. Has a lot of potential but needs time at the moment its not worth it.

Cheats console commands

All the basic stuff can be modified in teh debug menu. Click Menu in teh left hand pane then click debug.

If you don't know how to use Console Commands them try helping yourself once, its been stated hundreds of times on here. Lifes like a video game level yourself up instead of wanting everything delivered on a plate.

This game has a fcuk ton of variables I'm trying to work them out

Money SugarCube.State.variables.units
With cash you can go straight to clinics and modify boobs, ass hair, nail, makeup, clothes. So there is no need to cheat hose.

Psych states SugarCube.State.variables.player.psyche.xxx
Where xxx =
progBimbo
progFeminine
progMind
progSlut

i.e. SugarCube.State.variables.player.psyche.progSlut

Skills SugarCube.State.variables.player.skills.xxx
Where xxx =
expAnal
expCleaning
expDancing