VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evergreen Valley [v0.4] [BlackPhoenixST]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
That's Joyce
So... Joyce from midnight Paradise
I don't blame her. It was either going back to being a college student in a new game developed by a new dev or waiting an eternity on SCAMlab's famous new update... the choice is obvious, even for a fictional character.;)

Both, it will be up to the player choosing what he wants to see/do.
I'm happy to hear this, but I hope we can also choose how the MC acts and which girls he should fuck or avoid, coz honestly, a damn BJ for a cheat sheet he risked his ass for is plain stupid or the dev's way of trolling us. Dude should've fucked the ever living shit out of Alexis for that sheet and nut inside her, so I hope she'll give him more than just a 'helping hand' when working on their school project to strengthen their partnership and get a good grade for the hard work.:whistle:

Best of luck to you with the game !!

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well it looks like it will be an entertaining game, and the story although vanilla at the moment, did not bore me, I already have my favorite girl, THE LITTLE SISTER.:love: If I only end up with her, that's fine with me.

I did not find the other sister interesting at all (although she is very pretty). And she probably has a boyfriend, or a male friend she goes out with to have fun.
The same with the mom, I was not attracted to her, although we only saw her for a moment, you know first impressions are everything.

I see more potential in the cheerleader, who I hope is not a total whore, and what we saw during that, call was because deep down she's secretly attracted to the MC. will see...

We didn't see the aunt, nor the cousin and neither the stepsister, so who knows.
Dad's new girlfriend is attractive, but that path is already going wrong from the beginning, for me at least, if I can avoid her I will.

So in the end, two girls, the younger sister and maybe and just maybe the cheerleader.
The MC is not too bad, he's smart, and at least he doesn't have one of those stupid hairstyles, although it seems to be a bit on the weak side. But the good thing is that the dev gives us the opportunity to peek, or not....;) (for the moment).
Good luck with your project dev, I wish you a lot of success.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
on 1st play i shut it down as was unimpressed at its quality.. you need to address this in future updates as 1st impressions matter if you want funding and support.. character models are ok but and again it was something that caused the 1st quiting the facial expressions on the 'mom' character was downright scary.. I gave it another chance so i could just 'get through it and be done' but the writing held up.. its main bonus i can give you minus a few typos..
Overall this title needs A LOT of work before the next chapter.. i can live without music score even tho an optional on/off for those like myself who feel it adds to the feel of the scenes..
Facial expression improvements on the mom character.. Better start screen to actually make your game seem like it has some quality to it, Personally id remove the whole enter the relationships names screen as constantly saying sister instead of their names like a normal convo would go is teeth grinding..
Plus sides i'll list.. Good english on the writing, Dialogue makes sense for once and scene descriptions are good enough to help the narrative flow.. MOST character models seem good but maybe tweak a few characters to be more appealing or less like daz tier 1 assets.. Overall i'll give this title a couple more releases to improve its earned that much but it DOES need a lot of improving before the next update

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Oh, my, my my! Gorgeous sisters and romance paths? Hot MILFs over here? Incst plot as background? Yup, I'm definitky in!
Best of lucks with your project, Dev!
Please be wise, do not "burnout" you in the process; please be cautious with the dates to deliver the new updates; and please try to fulfill the promises made to your fan base!
I don't want to see the "abandoned" tag in "Evergreen Valley"!
Keep upt the damn good job!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Evergreen Valley [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 171mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes