VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evergreen Valley [v0.4] [BlackPhoenixST]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
please add some variety to your music..that song playing constantly is fucking awful. had to mute it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wonderful start. Beautiful women, lots of opportunities for the MC to plant his seed everywhere. The storyline is great, the English needs a little work. Loved the option to change the relationships. I hope, pregnancy is in the future, would love to knock up all these women. Kudos, excellent start, keep those updates "cumming". I want to keep Anne for myself, the other redhead works as a backup. I just got a hard thing for hot redheads. I want to see Anne in a skimpy see-through babydoll to wear at night, baby blue would go perfectly with her red hair.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sucking Anne's feet as the first sexual act in the game...
Consequences of not sucking feet. You don't get a flirting scene with Isabella later because she didn't catch you sucking feet. If you've been picking all other choices that give points with girls, you will find Isabella who kicks you out of the shower instead of Anne who wants some sexy time. Not gonna say if it's good or bad, but it does seem to be impacting a lot more than it aught to.

Other than that, I found the game utterly lacks transitions or a flow to the story. It just feels like random events happening, and you are jumping around time and place in a disjointed manner.

Last edited:

The game master

May 19, 2022
Evergreen Valley [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 290mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Why mixdrop again

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice start so far

Feels like a small intro for now

Great that we can change relationships tho

The women are good looking for the most part

Story could become interesting but is to soon to tell

Will keep a eye on this