Others Completed Everyday Sexual Life with a Sloven Classmate [TissuBox]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

LoliCop31

Jun 11, 2018

Overview:
A pixel art animation illustrating an H life with your schoolgirl classmate! Enjoy Story Mode where you have sex in different locations with your lust-filled classmate,
or enjoy a "Daily Life" mode where you can freely enjoy yourself.

*Special thanks to genl from ehentai. None of this would have been possible without their help.*

Updated: Apr/22/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: v.1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Footjob

MottekeSF

Mar 26, 2018
Any chance this could be turned into an android .apk?

Also if anyone knows any tutorials on how to turn games into android compatible games, I'd be very much interested in performing a community service and learning how!

Reactions: oisejty89jf-bmjwer

Uhr C.

Nov 13, 2017
Thx! for the upload ;)

{Edit}
Can you upload &
I have both games, original jap versions. They don't really need translation to be played, although a little dirty words always make things more interesting. I'll post them here tomorrow, for the time being, until someone get the english versions.

Reactions: Fed

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
I have both games, original jap versions. They don't really need translation to be played, although a little dirty words always make things more interesting. I'll post them here tomorrow, for the time being, until someone get the english versions.
:O do you also have and any purple pink games?

Uhr C.

Nov 13, 2017
:O do you also have and any purple pink games?
No, but I'll try to get them. About the previously mentioned games (Housesitting with Little Sister 1 & 2), I'm having some trouble finding them. I'm sure they are on some of my backup HDDs, since I've seen them not long ago.
I'll post them as soon as I find it.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Its likely that windows defender has automatically deleted the files, flagging them as a trojan, you need to find the files in question and set them as an exception in your virus scanner, this should prevent them from being deleted, you will then need a third party software to play the game since its seemingly incompatible with windows 10... for some reason. Honestly its not worth the effort, I'd just wait for a fix.
Weirdly? On dlsite it said compatible for both win 7 vs win 10...second...what third party did you use to run the game?...and last...tissubox is a korea creator/s but they made game in japannese and selling on japan’s website....but even their game look cheap as hell as high price tag but the content is much worth the time to play and enjoy

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
this has virus's up the ass at least five that i have found so download at your own risk
Pretty sure ur just getting false positives from whatever anti virus ur using. This source is as clean as it gets for a cracked game. Bought it myself directly from dlsite and genl got cracking as always. He's pretty reliable so I doubt he would do anything malicious to it considering he's done work for more than just me. Even my avast is saying its all good so dont worry about it. :cool:

hornygirl

Sep 7, 2018
Its likely that windows defender has automatically deleted the files, flagging them as a trojan, you need to find the files in question and set them as an exception in your virus scanner, this should prevent them from being deleted, you will then need a third party software to play the game since its seemingly incompatible with windows 10... for some reason. Honestly its not worth the effort, I'd just wait for a fix.
oh ok thanks i'll try it

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes