Others Completed Everyday Sexual Life with a Sloven Classmate [TissuBox]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Raelynlockwood

Jul 4, 2018
Mine is also identifying as projexvun trojan. I get what you're saying that it's a false positive, but, kinda makes me concerned all the same.

Mar 21, 2018
The app ain't working for me. Kana-chan's Footjob works, but I can't open the other application. It does nothing when I open it, but when I open it in the Zip, it gives me an error.

QUANQ77

Dec 7, 2017
Its likely that windows defender has automatically deleted the files, flagging them as a trojan, you need to find the files in question and set them as an exception in your virus scanner, this should prevent them from being deleted, you will then need a third party software to play the game since its seemingly incompatible with windows 10... for some reason. Honestly its not worth the effort, I'd just wait for a fix.
Did a fix for it ever come out in the end?

karma man

Jun 21, 2018
I don't know if it's ok but here's a link to another website where you can find most of the searched games and plenty of Pixel-Art type of games. Just scroll down and click the + icon to prompt the search bar and tags to filter.

do you have the passwords for the game. I was required to give a pass to open the file in win.rar

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Anything come up yet?
It's unlikely this will be turned into an android game without the dev doing something as turning this game which uses Game Maker Studio is a lengthy process. I did some digging for tools but since the game is a single executable unless you develop a program that can decompile the game into say a gmx project file which is what the engine uses before compiling then the only other option is to rip all the assets and rebuild the game using whatever engine you prefer. Sadly its not an html5 game otherwise you could just take a mobile framework wrapper like Cordova and have it built in less than 10 mins if you know what you are doing. Converting something to a completely different architecture is usually difficult unless you have already developed tools that automate the process. I would really like to convert all his games to android but personally its way too much work. o_O

Reactions: SpedRunningkfc

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The download is fine, it doesn't contain any virus, trojan or malware. I fully tested it on a clean Win 10 install and there was no suspicious behaviour or unwanted files installed.
The download is safe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

We have looked at this file and tested it. It is not a virus and it is a false positive. An further reporting of it being a virus will result in posts being deleted and may result in more severe punishment if it continues.

Reactions: H18

Evilshana

May 28, 2019
Can't get this game working. I would try to open it and nothing happens. I tried to use compatibility mode and it's the same thing.

I'm using Window 10, any suggestion?

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Can't get this game working. I would try to open it and nothing happens. I tried to use compatibility mode and it's the same thing.

I'm using Windows 10, any suggestion?
You can try after downloading from this link;

Last edited:

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Nice short little h-game, only wish we could have done something with the nurse too

bobsadino

Jul 22, 2019
I need this game to has THe sims like need to eat and money
also more girls

anyone know the dev site?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes