VN Ren'Py Completed Everyone Has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven [v1.0] [gtswaifuism]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
While not terrible in concept, the body proportions (and no, I don't mean the boobs) are definitely off. Also, while excessively large tits are not an issue in itself, them outright ignoring gravity is.

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Those tits are just ugly. Big tits are all very well, but those are not only disproportionate to the point of plunging into the uncanny valley, they're misshapen, sticking out far too far in total defiance of gravity like they're filled with cement. Sorry, but that's enough to make it a pass.
Thanks for the feedback, I will try to focus more on the boobs in my next games ^^

Last edited:

Kagrra

Jul 4, 2018
I like the setting of the game and the fact that it's in Ren'Py, a little less the physical proportions of the giantess.

Big boobs are fine, of course, but in this case they are a little too exaggerated in my opinion. However, my compliments to the Dev for the game! :)

It would be great if the next game will be similar to this one but with a fantasy setting with Elves or Succubi or Demoness. :love:

Also an Ancient Greece setting can be perfect for this kind of game!

Usually, the Greek Gods were represented as giants in the presence of the men and it would be very HOT to deal with famous goddess as Athena, Artemis, Hera or Aphrodite, for example! :love:

The Pantheon could be an harem for the MC!! ;)

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Itty Bitty Titty Committee kinkshaming big breasts in every thread, as they are wont to do. Meanwhile, giants can't physically survive the mass of their bodies. I think the least fantastical thing is the trivial peculiar qualities of their chests.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I like the game, and the massive boob haters can go find another game :p. That said I think there are a couple of things that could be considered in the next entry. One of the main things I think is lacking is renders on the sex scenes, a lot of them have only one or two renders while there's a bunch of story content that could probably be cut in favor of more renders on the sex scenes (assuming the constraint is time). On that as well, there aren't many scenes where the MC is getting the giantesses off, it's mostly the MC receiving. Also, I was kind of puzzled why the game teases having the second waifu call you father and then immediately switches to big sis, that seems like it should have been a player option. Finally, some of the renders with the universe sized catgirl kind of lack any sense of scale, having additional renders from the MC's point of view showing e.g. what it looks like when she's using his galaxy as a sex toy might help with that.

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
I like the game, and the massive boob haters can go find another game :p. That said I think there are a couple of things that could be considered in the next entry.
Thank you very much for the detailed and useful review(and the first actual review I received).

One of the main things I think is lacking is renders on the sex scenes
(y) I'll focus on doing more H scenes in future VNs.

there aren't many scenes where the MC is getting the giantesses off
This was intentional since the angel waifus are omnipotent deities over hundreds of centillions of years old that have transcended the need to pleasure themselves, also a mortal wouldn't be able to satisfy them without powers(which would take away the power difference theme).

I was kind of puzzled why the game teases having the second waifu call you father and then immediately switches to big sis, that seems like it should have been a player option.
having additional renders from the MC's point of view
Great ideas! (y) Your post will help a lot.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
This was intentional since the angel waifus are omnipotent deities over hundreds of centillions of years old that have transcended the need to pleasure themselves, also a mortal wouldn't be able to satisfy them without powers(which would take away the power difference theme).
Fair enough, if you wanted to add more of that element without compromising the angel characters the catgirl or Eden seem like good outlets. The catgirl in particular might have an interest in using her powers to find a way to mate with the MC more reciprocally. Also hoping that this gets a sequel, it seems like we got introduced to a setting and a bunch of characters but there wasn't really a middle or end.

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Also hoping that this gets a sequel, it seems like we got introduced to a setting and a bunch of characters but there wasn't really a middle or end.
There might eventually be a sequel with this same setting, but it will certainly take a while since I already have two other series to finish ^^

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, I will try to focus more on the boobs in my next games ^^

I guess I'm in the minority since the breasts are perfectly fine IMO.

I haven't finished it yet but it's much better than the average game on here in pretty much every way (good renders, no engrish, etc) so far and that's my opinion despite normally not being into the whole giant woman thing but now...

2dd.gif

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes