VN Ren'Py Completed Everyone Has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven [v1.0] [gtswaifuism]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Very happy to see your back! Enjoyed the game a lot, can only imagine how long it took to create all the individual CG's for this visual novel. The stories you make are always interesting, for the most part I don't really like entirely gentle scenarios, but the stories you craft and beautiful CG always makes me wanting more. Being able to name the MC is a huge plus especially for visual novels so that was nice to see although I didn't rename the angels.

Will be eagerly waiting a 2.0 or whatever comes in the future for this game! Especially interested in how the angels can create AI or directly control non soul filled humans, perhaps creating some to be played with ;)

Especially loved this entire scene along with what the text hints at for the future. Giga sized waifus are my fav

Edit: Looking at other peoples reviews, strongly disagree with the angels boobs being too large

Last edited:

Deleted member 498007

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2018
Very happy to see your back! Enjoyed the game a lot, can only imagine how long it took to create all the individual CG's for this visual novel. The stories you make are always interesting, for the most part I don't really like entirely gentle scenarios, but the stories you craft and beautiful CG always makes me wanting more. Being able to name the MC is a huge plus especially for visual novels so that was nice to see although I didn't rename the angels.

Will be eagerly waiting a 2.0 or whatever comes in the future for this game! Especially interested in how the angels can create AI or directly control non soul filled humans, perhaps creating some to be played with ;)

Especially loved this entire scene along with what the text hints at for the future. Giga sized waifus are my fav

Edit: Looking at other peoples reviews, strongly disagree with the angels boobs being too large
Thank you very much for the review and I'm happy you liked the game ^^

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Oh? I know this dev from their other works. Definitely on a "keep an eye on this" list for sure. Gentle waifu gts a nice contrast of the opposite kaiju+ sized waifus I tend to look into for this genre.

FidiFadi

Oct 30, 2019
Your concept of gentle a super powered femdom is just amazing. I really hope that you will find the enthusiasm to create more, as you have unique ideas in this field and I was enriched by the experience.

luxraylover

Jan 14, 2022
Everyone has Giantess Angel Waifus in Heaven [v1.0] [gtswaifuism] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (1.07GB --> 138MB)
:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),
Thank you

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes