RPGM Everything Is Fair in Love and War [v0.1] [Cypher_66]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
In a bustling school environment where academic excellence and social hierarchy reign supreme, Shirogane has always been a beacon of success. However, his world is turned upside down after his friend’s accident. Watch Shirogane go from the top to the bottom and witness his downfall.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-07
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: Cypher_66 -
Censored:No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

SC00.png SC0.png SC1.png SC2.png SC3.png SC4.png SC5.png SC6.png SC7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cypher_66

Apr 9, 2024
Brooo, i didn't realize you were the dev :KEK:. Good luck with the game!
Just asking, i never read or watched the show, does not having done it impacts much in the game experience?
Thanks! I put the short synopsis in the intro for people that didn't watch the show. I would say sotry wise it is not important at all since it is very basic. But not having the understanding of the characters personality + some references, can make the overall expirience slightly less enjoyable

Longjohn

May 4, 2017
i kinda fucked my save up right at the moment where you check the cameras for the first time. dont right klick your mouse there! does anyone have a save file right about there that he can share with me? so that i dont have to waste 30 min of my life again. would be much appreciated 1717761669879.png

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
orz wish we were doing the NTRing instead [aka NTL] of being inserted into the one that gets relations stolen.

But the one that had this got abandoned way early [don't think it even got updated'

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EverythingIsFairInLoveAndWar-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
As a demo, this was quite plentiful. I do feel the need to nitpick at a few things which doesn't matter in the grand scheme of NTR things. The writing is up for debate at the moment but some things feel like a mess. Shirogane seems to be a sex maniac now which is fine. Maybe he'll be up for netorase too.

Some spelling errors here and there.
The 'School President' should be either Principal or Director. At one point you also indicated 'dirdector' so it should be that and not president.

Why are the gym people so mean to Shirogane? Like they literally tell Shirogane of fuck off because he's scrawny

Lastly I don't know if this is a culture difference but I think it should be 'go to class' and not 'take a class'.

Now a bit of Koikatsu stuff. I don't know what you've got installed in your studio but there is a way to make it so that the penis actually gets inserted into the vagina. It's quite a simple process too. You need the 'Better Penetration' mod or was it a plugin? I forget. Then in the studio, connect the penis bone to the vagina opening bone. Make some adjustments to the squish if needed and viola, actual penetration.

This is also works for blowjobs/irrumatio but you'll have to adjust the penis a bit more depending on the position.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote