3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Father died, MILF in a great shape, little Red "Riding" Head, a lot of sexual tension,
:sneaky: Everything will be FINE...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yo! This is how you make a game exciting... :devilish:
He decides to move to his brother's place. He meets a MILF, then he promises himself he's going to go balls-deep in her fat ass, and suddenly realizes his DICK claims to fuck the rest of his family members, now he has to get a job to earn enough money to buy lube and a buttplug.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Desakt , planned tags would be appreciated, specially if the crappy 3 letter tag will be in the game, since 3 men are in the cover, we already know 1 is mc the other gay brother now why the brother boss is there is unknown. Will it have 3 letter tag? Will you have to watch other man's fuck? That kind of things will make many to be on the defensive side to try the game without knowing that.
Maybe will give it a try when have more info about that.
Ty and gl

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I am a simple person. I see the romance tag and it immediately has my attention.

For now the available and planned tags are not a big problem for me. Well, maybe the domination. It's not much to my liking. (Neither male nor female)

And as long as all the content is optional, as long as I am not forced to do anything and I have the freedom to decide who to romance and how, everything is perfect.

So I will definitely keep track of the game. Best wishes to the developer!

Dec 28, 2017
Main character is not a dog, voting 1.

Though I am willing to raise the score a bit if the dead father was a dog (who burned to death).

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
My advice is: Don't try to make every LI look like a flawless 24 year old model. Give your characters 'character'. Give them some blemishes, not so perfect bodies, some quirks every once in a while. This means making milfs actually look like milfs. Don't be afraid to throw in a girl or two who are slightly over weight (not obese) or even some tiny skinny girls too. Variety is key. I get bored of 'perfect' models quite easily as everything ends up feeling fake and plastic.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I dunno, might wait. The renders that I did see were good, and the preview images look good. However, for me personally, I don't get the story very well. I only played a bit, because I couldn't immerse myself into the story. The reason for this mainly being why does the MC move out? Because he won't do the dishes and his mom is asking him to? Hell, I would have moved out at 10 if that was the case. Sorry, just feels... not flushed out for me and while I can forgive grammatical errors and spelling as I assume English is not the first language here... the story still needs to have something for me. I am one of those few who like the story to be as good as the renders and lewd scenes. I will keep an eye out, just in case, but for now I will be putting this one on pause and wish the Dev the best of luck going forward.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I am a simple person. I see the romance tag and it immediately has my attention.

For now the available and planned tags are not a big problem for me. Well, maybe the domination. It's not much to my liking. (Neither male nor female)

And as long as all the content is optional, as long as I am not forced to do anything and I have the freedom to decide who to romance and how, everything is perfect.

So I will definitely keep track of the game. Best wishes to the developer!
I'm not a fan of domination (of any kind) either, so if it's optional, that's perfect.

I have also come for the romance tag.

And if the game could have a harem ending it would be perfect (I'm pretty weird when it comes to the way I play it, so I find it quite difficult to find non-harem games that I can play)

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
It's just like, if you choose to view virginity scene, you will see. But if you don't choose, you won't. That's why it is optional.

So this time we play a Soyboy that is to tired to do the dishes.
oh no my mom told me to do the dished i better move out and not take responsibility.
Thanks for comment, but it's not that simple.

MC is tired of his mom's attitude. What would you do if you had a parent who never cared or loved you? It would be wrong to blame him for his decision. I know that some things blurry, or maybe I could have explained better than that, however, I'm going to clarify them in next updates.

Also, thanks to all for your comments! ^^

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes