3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i just played for 5 min before i quit. 2 resons for that. bad english and the mother situation is bullshit. for me mc looks like a lazy brat. fix the story with the mother (more backround) and your translation. renders look good.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thank you for sharing, added in "Extras".

Also, v0.1.1 is now available! If you play, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Thanks for playing!
Thank you.
I loved the first release, so if now it's improved i'm sure that i will love even more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Desakt

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Grammar is still poor, player has no choice when it comes to having sex with someone. I even tried to tell her that the MC wasn't into her and it didn't matter. Overall, the game needs choices that matter, the ability to choose who the MC fucks, and much better grammar.

The developer should check out the recruiting section and find a free proofreader, last check there are a few who will provide their services for a credit.

Best of luck with the project!

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Grammar is still poor, player has no choice when it comes to having sex with someone. I even tried to tell her that the MC wasn't into her and it didn't matter. Overall, the game needs choices that matter, the ability to choose who the MC fucks, and much better grammar.

The developer should check out the recruiting section and find a free proofreader, last check there are a few who will provide their services for a credit.

Best of luck with the project!
You had me at poor grammar. I get triggered immediately when the grammar is off consistently. I can probably stomach a sentence or two per chapter, but anything beyond that is an auto-drop.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You had me at poor grammar. I get triggered immediately when the grammar is off consistently. I can probably stomach a sentence or two per chapter, but anything beyond that is an auto-drop.
Yeah, it is better than it was on first release but it still needs a lot of work. This developer isn't alone though, it's consistently an issue with games. I hope that the developer avails himself of the recruiting section, there are quite a few helpful people who are willing to volunteer their time and knowledge for free or for a credit. The renders are solid, the MC looks a little dopey, but otherwise the grammar is the biggest hurdle. Personally I prefer more choices and character development before the MC is fucking someone but I know I am an odd green puppet.

TheRipper69

Feb 22, 2020
I like that you created characters that don't look like every other generic character. Looking forward to play this after some updates. :cool:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I personally don't care about the grammar, but the mom situation doesn't make much sense, I atleast want them to be able to makeup and for her to be one of the girls you can go for tbh. I do like the other women that have been shown so far too, I REALLY hope the dev doesn't add too many girls, I'd rather the game have 5 girls each with like, 50 sex scenes, over 50 girls each with 5 sex scenes. REALLY flesh out the few girls that exist. ALSO gotta say, I definitely wanna breed the teacher, so throw her into the options as well, tryna flood that old PUSSY in baby goo LMAO (I mean this btw, it might sound funny or gross depending on where your sense of humor stands but the horny demon in me acting up right now, had to let it out lol)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I personally don't care about the grammar, but the mom situation doesn't make much sense, I atleast want them to be able to makeup and for her to be one of the girls you can go for tbh. I do like the other women that have been shown so far too, I REALLY hope the dev doesn't add too many girls, I'd rather the game have 5 girls each with like, 50 sex scenes, over 50 girls each with 5 sex scenes. REALLY flesh out the few girls that exist. ALSO gotta say, I definitely wanna breed the teacher, so throw her into the options as well, tryna flood that old PUSSY in baby goo LMAO (I mean this btw, it might sound funny or gross depending on where your sense of humor stands but the horny demon in me acting up right now, had to let it out lol)
you a freak, and I respect that.

Reactions: franksiinatra

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Yeah, it is better than it was on first release but it still needs a lot of work. This developer isn't alone though, it's consistently an issue with games. I hope that the developer avails himself of the recruiting section, there are quite a few helpful people who are willing to volunteer their time and knowledge for free or for a credit. The renders are solid, the MC looks a little dopey, but otherwise the grammar is the biggest hurdle. Personally I prefer more choices and character development before the MC is fucking someone but I know I am an odd green puppet.
I wouldn't want to say that but it seems I don't have a choice... A little spoiler is coming. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I prefer more choices just like you. Therefore, you will be able to do whatever you want in the next updates. If you don't want to have sex with anyone, you will have another option. On the other hand, I know that nobody liked the MC. I'll do something regarding this issue in Episode 2.

Thanks for your comment!

I know that I could have explained better, however, I'm going to clarify the mom situation. Thanks for your comment! :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
i just played for 5 min before i quit. 2 resons for that. bad english and the mother situation is bullshit. for me mc looks like a lazy brat. fix the story with the mother (more backround) and your translation. renders look good.
Seemed that way to me, too. She gets angry with him for not doing chores around the house, so he gets pissed and leaves? Seems like a reasonable reason to get upset with your kid.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
On the other hand, I know that nobody liked the MC. I'll do something regarding this issue in Episode 2.
I think giving the MC a better hair cut would go a long way in making him look better. I have seen a lot of new devs that don't have many assets go with the bog standard Armani hair that comes with DAZ and they usually all change it to something else eventually because it looks dumb and there is a reason it comes free with DAZ.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Pretty generic, imo. High school/college student who's likely gonna have the opportunity to bang every female in his general vicinity without effort. Not a fan of forced sexual encounters. Just gonna get with Euphemia at the earliest opportunity anyway. Bland, impulsive MC. Can we play as Mike instead?
I will give the dev props for not writing another dime-a-dozen incest bore fest, however.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Will it?
:coffee:
idk man.. doesn't feel like it.

These are hard times.. can hardly find a new yet decent p0rn game these days - decent and reliable enough to have me paying, praying for some periodic extra content.
Devs think it's all about rendering quality.. it ain't.

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
I wouldn't want to say that but it seems I don't have a choice... A little spoiler is coming. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I prefer more choices just like you. Therefore, you will be able to do whatever you want in the next updates. If you don't want to have sex with anyone, you will have another option. On the other hand, I know that nobody liked the MC. I'll do something regarding this issue in Episode 2.

Thanks for your comment!

I know that I could have explained better, however, I'm going to clarify the mom situation. Thanks for your comment! :)
mate, the art's superb played it even tho the grammar isn't great. my advice to you is that you find some of your patrons to help you proofread your work before you release it. other than that this game has potential.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Personally I prefer more choices and character development before the MC is fucking someone but I know I am an odd green puppet.
Not a fan of forced sexual encounters.
I know many (including me) who would like to have a choice in this rather than be forced into a relationship or sex scene with a character the player doesn't even know/like. But going from what the dev has written, there seems to be a reason behind the compulsory sex scene. Not sure where it goes but it has been mentioned on this page.

LordSinner You must be a different kind of special to react to a 2 year old post :KEK:

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I know many (including me) who would like to have a choice in this rather than be forced into a relationship or sex scene with a character the player doesn't even know/like. But going from what the dev has written, there seems to be a reason behind the compulsory sex scene. Not sure where it goes but it has been mentioned on this page.
Forcing sex scenes because the story needs it to happen is bad writing, I would say. Still I'll hold off dropping this until I see where it's headed.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Forcing sex scenes because the story needs it to happen is bad writing, I would say. Still I'll hold off dropping this until I see where it's headed.
I have to agree with the bucketbot, if the only way to tell a story is through a mandatory sex scene it is poorly written. On top of that by having a mandatory sex scene with a character that isn't well liked it has multiple people ready to quit the game on the first update.

Personally, I am only here to see if the grammar gets another fix and then to try the game again at that point.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes