3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I have to agree with the bucketbot, if the only way to tell a story is through a mandatory sex scene it is poorly written. On top of that by having a mandatory sex scene with a character that isn't well liked it has multiple people ready to quit the game on the first update.

Personally, I am only here to see if the grammar gets another fix and then to try the game again at that point.
Hey, did the grammar fix work? Is the dialogue any better? I haven't played it yet.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey, did the grammar fix work? Is the dialogue any better? I haven't played it yet.
It's better but still not great. It really needs another polish before I'd consider it playable, but I am really picky... Really. So other people might be fine with it as is.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I have to agree with the bucketbot, if the only way to tell a story is through a mandatory sex scene it is poorly written. On top of that by having a mandatory sex scene with a character that isn't well liked it has multiple people ready to quit the game on the first update.

Personally, I am only here to see if the grammar gets another fix and then to try the game again at that point.
Well, I am glad I got around to reading the comments. I am definitely a more of a "Play it for yourself and then judge" sort of guy, but not when it comes to forced sex scenes. Unless it's a character that I tend to like already (like in OoL). But that may not be the case since it seems like the character isn't a very popular one.

That along with the MC who looks super ugly (I am not really going to put all the blame on the hair), and the grammar issue, I may wait for a few updates and see how things go. Being given choices on who you want to fuck later is a plus, but still.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Will it?
:coffee:
idk man.. doesn't feel like it.

These are hard times.. can hardly find a new yet decent p0rn game these days - decent and reliable enough to have me paying, praying for some periodic extra content.
Devs think it's all about rendering quality.. it ain't.
It isn't all about any one thing, but if any one thing is sub par it tends to become the focus.

Reactions: SummmerP

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Everything Will Be Fine [v0.1.1] APK -

Last edited:
Reactions: Desakt

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys and gals, here's a mod that lets you choose to start the game with all the MC 3 Traits.

Download:

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi, I really appreciate your hard work with these mods but clicking on the "MIXDROP" link opens a page blocked by the malware scanner and says it has a trogon. Unable to download :(

maxal

Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys and gals, here's a mod that lets you choose to start the game with all the MC 3 Traits.

Download:

Or you can:
Thanks for nothing.

BDI

May 23, 2017

Download:

Or you can:
this mod does not download, why?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Forcing sex scenes because the story needs it to happen is bad writing, I would say. Still I'll hold off dropping this until I see where it's headed.
I don't like games in which the MC is already railroaded into a girl from the start either but that's not bad writing.
The developer wants to tell a story and they must be free to do so their own way.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes