2.30 star(s) 20 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Ok look, I'm not gonna be one of those "OMG SANBOX BLERGH" people
but, it doesn't look good for your sandbox when the 3rd action you have to do
(1:go to school
2:talk to dad about money)
is sleep to skip time TWICE

Had to go to every room and get told "I already washed" and "I am full" trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do next.
Like, I get it sandboxes are hard at first before you have enough content to fill out the world
but, that progression of events wasn't very intuitive.

Also, please consider adding a "time of day" indicator.
Had no clue it the time of day changed until I found dad in bed.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Does the content stops when the whole "grampa's video and training" quest is still in effect even though it looked like i finish it and the quest is still on?
Also it says "its worth stopping by his place tonight" but nothing happens

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
I'm not adverse to the 'story idea' but by Jove this isn't a game but a means to wear out your mouse.

move mouse,1 click, guess what screen to go to next

....and perhaps, maybe, once in awhile, one get a tiny little progressing, after which continue to inflict carpal tunnel and a worn out mouse.

It's another one of those games that thinks that having player using a blind guess whack-a-mole strategy = fun

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I've seen the dev's other games, this is most likely just a broken grindy boring mess with broken english like the rest of them. Download with care only.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
She is 18 years old, right?)
over there.png

Remember that fictional pixels are not real, or do you think that yoda has over 900 years? But I think you are joking/trolling us with that since this is not twitter.

And even on real life any lady can be petite or flat, so yes, there are even flat and petite MILFS.

But I do like the desing of the main character, she looks cute.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Corrution only goes up at home, work and school does not affect it as the game states it should.
At least test your game before putting it out there lad. Though I guess all your games have been buggy messes

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
ends so far with giving a blowjob to either teacher, work boss, adam (creepy move in grandpa), or dad
need to get dad to 40 corruption and avoid seeing teacher and work boss to get dad bj
other three besides adam are same bj animation, just different clothes/background.

Dad isnt creepy, just lazy. Doesn't try to actively creep on daughter

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
almost got the game right... IF MC was that OLDman... i mean why not? Too close real story? :ROFLMAO:

2.30 star(s) 20 Votes