Ren'Py Completed Eve's Story [v1.2 Vip] [Drakus]

2.20 star(s) 21 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Difficult situation for the Eve, predestined to be molested. :unsure:

evi_.jpg

A hint >> Open the game in English (file attached)
Unzip and paste into game folder

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020
are you seriously arguing in favor of sexualising minors and fantasizing about sex with children? I know this is a place for degenerates but that's just sick.

you"re the only ones in the world with so many mental problems, colors, bodies, drawings, nobody else in the world cares about such nonsense. because they have so distorted reality?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
What a big problem Americans have with the age of a pixel character... God protect Japan.
It's not Americans so much as the religious nuts that have control of our laws and can do bad things to us if the pixel characters aren't 18.

Reactions: OzBrit

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hints end with the banana event even after it is finished. No "End of content" most developing games have to let you know your existence isn't totally futile and you can stop relentlessly hoping for more pixels in dastardly formations.

Feb 21, 2020
It's not Americans so much as the religious nuts that have control of our laws and can do bad things to us if the pixel characters aren't 18.
no ... religion no longer has any control in that country... in fact the Americans with their ideologies want to destroy the church
there is little left for them to give human rights to the drawings jaja xd

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What i can do after traning with banana?
when the training events are done, you can either blow adam, father, the bloke at work or the teacher

Hints end with the banana event even after it is finished. No "End of content" most developing games have to let you know your existence isn't totally futile and you can stop relentlessly hoping for more pixels in dastardly formations.
"I'll have to wait for an update!" is pretty much your no more content notification but i dont remember where its displayed, probably after clicking the help buttin in the red notebook

Feb 6, 2021
there is, but only if you choose the work route to finish. its an unfinished product.

It's not as bad as people say. you get the grind pretty fast. There are far worse grinds in these games.

Kinks are solid, cant wait for more content.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
after eve sucked grampa and handjob to teacher, its just only teacher handjob and nothing else if the school points are 15 , (repeat)

2.20 star(s) 21 Votes