Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
I understand where you are coming from but in the end I feel it is best left as it is. Changing those AND conditions to OR would result in being able to deepthroat any girl with almost no effort. Most female NPCs have a dom value of less than 70 or barely above to begin with. There would be next to zero challenge or progression to deepthroat (from blowjobs) if I made your changes. Players can already bypass these requirements by getting the girl drunk (drunk=3) in addition to giving her an aphrodisiac (drunk>=3 + aphrodisiac=1 = helpless=1) or very drunk (drunk>=4).
The thing that bothers me with the current state is that a few times, and I've just started playing this game, when I deepthroated her for the first time, she kept her "throat virginity" status. And after a few deepthroats, when she decided to loose it (the status), I was not marked as the one who took it. I don't have any trouble with V and A, but the T has a bug somewhere.

And the fact that replacing the ANDs by OR does not make it easier. I even think that the dom[npc] should be lower.
But I think that if she is very corrupted OR submissive OR in love, she could accept it ;)

But OK with that, it's not my game :ROFLMAO: You should then add a "else" for the cases that are outside your "if" and "elseif".

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The thing that bothers me with the current state is that a few times, and I've just started playing this game, when I deepthroated her for the first time, she kept her "throat virginity" status. And after a few deepthroats, when she decided to loose it (the status), I was not marked as the one who took it. I don't have any trouble with V and A, but the T has a bug somewhere.

And the fact that replacing the ANDs by OR does not make it easier. I even think that the dom[npc] should be lower.
But I think that if she is very corrupted OR submissive OR in love, she could accept it ;)

But OK with that, it's not my game :ROFLMAO: You should then add a "else" for the cases that are outside your "if" and "elseif".
I looked at the code for deepthroating and some logic is in the wrong place. I fixed this and made a few improvements. Thank you! I'll test it and include it in the release on the 21st.

Reactions: Bip

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
The contract feature for the Farm is broken or something. I used the drag and drop update to update my game. I've tried using the console, but no luck. I'm an experienced played that has played this game b4.

I also couldn't upgrade my farm to the next level before on an old save file even though I have the pre reqs. So I made a new game. Not far enough yet to see if it has fixed the issue.

I'm wondering if other people are having issues with the contract feature, if there were mechanical changes to slave training, or if the contract system in my game file is just broken, wassup?

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The contract feature for the Farm is broken or something. I used the drag and drop update to update my game. I've tried using the console, but no luck. I'm an experienced played that has played this game b4.

I also couldn't upgrade my farm to the next level before on an old save file even though I have the pre reqs. So I made a new game. Not far enough yet to see if it has fixed the issue.

I'm wondering if other people are having issues with the contract feature, if there were mechanical changes to slave training, or if the contract system in my game file is just broken, wassup?
Apply this patch.

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-community-project.41582/post-9548641

A new version will be released on Wednesday.

The farm can't be upgraded until you do most of the events in the game including 'Farm College Hazing' and the 'Family Trouble' story (both parts).

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update

The next version of the game will go out tomorrow as planned. It was a lot of hard work but I am thrilled with the results. I hope you enjoy it as I had fun creating it!

The images and text in the 'Pool Girl' story as well as the 'Family Trouble' story should all fit on the screen without having to scroll to see the content. If you end up having to scroll, then your window sizes and/or window positions aren't optimized. The majority of screen space needs to be devoted to the main window.

Evil 2 Window sizes and positions.jpg

Other configurations may work, however this has worked best for me and skybarbie. One of the goals for the way the story was designed on the screen was to prevent all scrolling. I play tested Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story multiple times without having to scroll even once. Just be aware of this when you start Part 2.

You can also enable or disable full screen mode in the QSP Player by pressing ALT-ENTER
This will give you more vertical space but won't change your horizontal space. I tested the story without using full screen mode to make sure it would fit fine without having to scroll.

Here are the requirements to start Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story in case players want to prep a save to start it right away.

Requirements
  • Complete the 'Pool Girl' story Part 1
  • Complete the 'Babysitter' event
  • 800,000 caps
  • Mansion
  • Upgraded Farm
  • Own a super car or a hyper car
  • Excellent relationship with Tony
  • Excellent relationship with Mace (Chief of Police)
  • Operate your own gang

I received a lot of help proofreading and testing the new release by darkpoenplace. His help was extremely beneficial in fixing my English mistakes and making the story read better. The end result has been greatly improved with his help!

The release will also feature a new sex action in the generic sex system done by M$hot. This is a player created feature that is included with the release tomorrow. Thank you M$hot for your valuable and fun contribution to the game!

See you all tomorrow! :D(y)

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.63

Download

Installation

1. Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_63.7z' to your 'Evil 2' folder - Right-click - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All. If you aren't asked to replace existing files then you didn't install it correctly.

Requirements

Evil 2 - 0.55 Base Game (install first)
Evil 2 - 0.59 (install second)
(install this update last)

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements - Pool Girl Story - Part 2
  • 800,000 caps
  • Mansion
  • Upgraded Farm
  • Own a super car or hyper car (a cool car doesn't qualify)
  • Operate your own gang (3 or more gang members)

Have fun with Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story!

Save Games

You will need to run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code (it is all one long command):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Notes

Read these posts for additional information about this release:

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-community-project.41582/post-9655104

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-community-project.41582/post-9505479

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-community-project.41582/post-9611161

The version listed in the release says 0.63 Beta, however it is the full and latest 0.63 version (it wasn't worth re-uploading the files just for that change).

I received a lot of help proofreading and testing the new release by darkpoenplace. His help was extremely beneficial in fixing my English mistakes and making the story read better. The end result has been greatly improved with his help!

The release also features a new sex action, Make her Squirt, in the generic sex system done by M$hot. This is a player created feature.

Helpful Links

Beginner's Guide to Evil 2
Triggering the 7 Events and 2 Stories in Evil 2

Last edited:

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
noobtrain Sorry, me again...

I was looking at your changes for the deepthroat.

So.....
Code:
# blowjob

act'Blowjob':

act'Fuck her throat (warning: aggressive action)':
            if throat_virgin[npc]=1 or throat[npc]<=15:
                "Feel privledged that you are the first guy I let throat fuck me!"

elseif (throat_virgin[npc]=1 or throat[npc]<=15) and (corr[npc]<60 or dom[npc]>=70 or otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']<100) and drunk<4 and helpless=0 and bdsm_sub[npc]=0:
                "There is no way I`m going to let you fuck my throat!  Goodbye!"
                !!!!! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN REACH THIS !!!!!

end
If the 1st test ( the IF ) is true, it goes in it.
If the 1st test is false, the 2nd ( the ELSEIF ) will be false too. You do the same test and add constraints to it.

Reactions: noobtrain

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.63

Download

Evil 2 - 0.63
Evil 2 - 0.63

Installation

1. Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_63.7z' to your 'Evil 2' folder - Right-click - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All. If you aren't asked to replace existing files then you didn't install it correctly.

Requirements

Evil 2 - 0.55 Base Game (install first)
Evil 2 - 0.59 (install second)
(install this update last)

Changelog

Requirements - Pool Girl Story - Part 2
  • 800,000 caps
  • Mansion
  • Upgraded Farm
  • Own a super car or a hyper car
  • Operate your own gang

Have fun with Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story!

Save Games

You will need to run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code (it is all one long command):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Notes

Read these posts for additional information about this release:

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-community-project.41582/post-9655104

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-community-project.41582/post-9505479

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-62-community-project.41582/post-9611161

The version listed in the release says 0.63 Beta, however it is the full and latest 0.63 version (it wasn't worth re-uploading the files just for that change).

The release also features a new sex action, Make her Squirt, in the generic sex system done by M$hot. This is a player created feature.

Helpful Links

Beginner's Guide to Evil 2
Triggering the 7 Events and 2 Stories in Evil 2
isn't there a command to age up a child ( or change the age of a character )?????

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
noobtrain Sorry, me again...

I was looking at your changes for the deepthroat.

So.....
Code:
# blowjob

act'Blowjob':

act'Fuck her throat (warning: aggressive action)':
            if throat_virgin[npc]=1 or throat[npc]<=15:
                "Feel privledged that you are the first guy I let throat fuck me!"

elseif (throat_virgin[npc]=1 or throat[npc]<=15) and (corr[npc]<60 or dom[npc]>=70 or otn['<<npc>>,<<you>>']<100) and drunk<4 and helpless=0 and bdsm_sub[npc]=0:
                "There is no way I`m going to let you fuck my throat!  Goodbye!"
                !!!!! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN REACH THIS !!!!!

end
If the 1st test ( the IF ) is true, it goes in it.
If the 1st test is false, the 2nd ( the ELSEIF ) will be false too. You do the same test and add constraints to it.
You are correct and it looks like some logic needs to be moved around again. However, with the current code, the player won't be given the deepthroat option unless they meet the requirements. It is better than it was before but still needs some work so the rejection code will come into play.

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
noobtrain - Your 'Pool Girl' story Part 2 is brilliant! I approve!

All of it was very well done and I am deeply impressed!

Adding your own events to Part 2 worked out great! I don't have a problem with any of it.

Congratulations on a job well done! Thank you very much for doing that! I can't wait to see Part 3!

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I can't find it so 1,2,3 but is there a way to change the background color ? And change the text color ?. Thank you

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Any chance of being able to interact with an NPC's children if they are at least 16? Shouldn't they appear under Family if we marry their mother?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes