padder

May 5, 2018
I have 14 bodyguards, 4 maids and 14 mansion guards. Been a taxi driver also. I finally caved and used the injector, on another save.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Is there a way to get a married love interest (not married to me) divorced? It would open up more possibilities, and I liked that sort of thing in Lab Rats 2 Mods, and I'm likely not the only one who likes that sort of thing. A console command would be fine.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I have 14 bodyguards, 4 maids and 14 mansion guards. Been a taxi driver also. I finally caved and used the injector, on another save.
Your reputation isn't high enough. You have a 194 and 250 is required. There are several ways to gain reputation:

Taking girls home from dorm parties and having sex with them
Amateur Boxing
Pro Boxing
Doing successful robberies with a gang
Killing Mabuta
etc.

Last edited:

padder

May 5, 2018
Your reputation isn't high enough. You have a 194 and 250 is required. There are several ways to gain reputation:

Taking girls home from dorm parties and having sex with them
Amateur Boxing
Pro Boxing
Doing successful robberies with a gang
Killing Mabuta
Purchasing a super car or hyper car
etc.

Just purchasing a hyper car should give you enough to do the story.
Did not know reputation was a thing, thanks for solving it. Aint seen no Hyber car's either, i'll look for it.

Reactions: noobtrain

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
how do you box professionally?
By training up your boxing skill in the gym. Either in the Fitness Center in the town center or in the 'Hall of Pain' in the Slums. I think from 1200/1300 it makes sense to participate in the amateur matches, as you won't be loosing everytime by knockout anymore. The matches are Friday and Saturday in the Fitness Center in Town. Once you are too good for the amateur matches you can box professionally. The skill can get up to 3000 or even above.

DeGurkin

Apr 30, 2021
Game crashes when any video is attempted to be played, including i think all sex scenes, this a known issue?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
what does actually determine if a girl becomes Mate from Girlfriend , just how long you did nothing with her?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The player is not directed what to do in the game. You path is entirely of your own making. Players who need their hand held in order to enjoy or figure out how to play a game should look elsewhere. When you start the game, your first goals should be earning enough money to purchase a cheap car, a taser/shocker, and the farm. You should develop lots of contacts, friends, and lovers throughout the game and slowly corrupt them.
Ok, I did read that but, without speaking of a "walkthrought" (which would be inadequate for a real sandbox), is there somewhere some sort of list of what is doable in the game and giving some informations on the datas showed on girls screens? (mainly some of the numeric datas showed between the tatoos and the children).

Second, we see some women have "children" 18+ but is there a way to get these in your harem? What is the effect or prgancy on a whore?

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Anyone know how to get a Hyper car?
My bad. It looks like you can't purchase a hyper car until after the 'Family Trouble' story has been completed. You'll have to grind for more reputation points or use the injector to cheat.

reputation_player+=100

You can see what your reputation score is by entering this into the injector:

'<<reputation_player>>'

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
How do I disband my gang?
There isn't an option for that. You are the first player to ask. Your gang will make money for you just by hijacking cars and dismantling them for parts. You just have to train your gang members some first and they will earn you money. A mechanic is the only NPC that can dismantle cars. Soldiers should be assigned as a gunman (if doing robberies) or hitmen (if doing assassinations).

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Game crashes when any video is attempted to be played, including i think all sex scenes, this a known issue?
I've never heard of that happening as long as you meet all of the game requirements listed in the 'Requirements' section of the OP.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
what does actually determine if a girl becomes Mate from Girlfriend , just how long you did nothing with her?
Relationship score. I can't think of any code that would raise an NPC's relationship score, without you interacting with them, unless the relationship score was very low (which isn't the case here).

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes