hatza

Aug 15, 2017
Post your save.
IDK what's wrong with it but that cheat is broken on some saves. Break slave doesn't give slaves high enough sex stats to break on my newest playthrough, but it still works right on my old ones.
Here you go i just cheated up some money got the necessary tools and so on and so forth and captured one and tried to break her with the cheat... Befor i tried it without cheats but no luck....

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I was able to start a gang during my university playthrough, because of students and others at the university who I could hire into the gang. I'm doing a different playthrough where I wasn't at the university, and no one seems available to ask to be in the gang.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Here you go i just cheated up some money got the necessary tools and so on and so forth and captured one and tried to break her with the cheat... Befor i tried it without cheats but no luck....
Here you go. She's all yours, just needed more sex stats. For whatever reason the cheat gave you I think it was 18 in all sex stats but she needs 30 for the training to finish.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I was able to start a gang during my university playthrough, because of students and others at the university who I could hire into the gang. I'm doing a different playthrough where I wasn't at the university, and no one seems available to ask to be in the gang.

In order to be able to ask male NPCs to join your gang you must have purchased the taser. It also requires a relation level of at least 100 (might be more) with them.

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.62

Download

Installation

1. Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_62.7z' to your 'Evil 2' folder - Right-click - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All. If you aren't asked to replace existing files then you didn't install it correct.

Requirements

Evil 2 - 0.55 Base Game
Evil 2 - 0.59

Pool Girl - Part 1 - New Story

Basic Requirements to trigger this event:
  • Complete the 'Family Trouble' story​
  • Complete the 'Photo Drama' event with your family​
  • Have all of your combat skills leveled up to at least 1000 (boxing, kung-fu/martial arts, wrestling)​
  • 200,000 caps​
  • Upgrade your farm house​
  • Own a pool at your mansion​
  • Excellent relationship with the Chief of Police​
  • Excellent relationship with Tony​
As you can guess, this event starts at your mansion pool. Some players neglect the kung-fu/martial arts and wrestling skills which will be a pain to level up to 1000. If you want to cheat these stats use this cheat:

dynamic $d_pimp_me

Babysitter - New Event

Basic Requirements to trigger this event:
  • Complete the 'Family Trouble' story
  • Complete the 'Photo Drama' event with your family
  • Rent a server
  • 105,000 caps
  • Upgrade your farm house
  • Own a computer
  • Own a cool car or better
  • Hire a gourmet chef for your mansion (Mansion Management)
This event starts in the 'Computer' menu. You place a false ad for a babysitter.

Save Games

You will need to run this console command twice in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code (it is all one long command):

gs'dyn' & gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3' & gs'dinsex' & gs'dinsex2' & gt'place_main'

Save your game afterwards.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes

No files (aside from the QSP) were changed from the Beta to the final release of version 0.62. If you have previously installed 0.62 Beta and apply QSP Update 8, then you don't need to download this if you don't want to since you'll have the latest version (unless you want to download it for easier installation later).

A lot of effort was put into the 'Pool Girl' story and 'Babysitter' event so I hope you enjoy them. They make up the bulk of this new release.

Helpful Links

Beginner's Guide to Evil 2
Triggering the 7 Events and 2 Stories in Evil 2

Last edited:

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Update

I will be taking the game out of beta and releasing version 0.62 soon. The changelog wasn't as bad or long as I thought it was going to be. The changelog is finished.

I won't be developing on this site for the near future. There are several reasons for this that I won't go into (and please don't ask since you won't get a response). This thread doesn't need any more drama. I may come back at some point but for now, I need a long break. I want to enjoy my holidays without the added stress of this site.

I've asked noobtrain to help out on the site more which he has been doing. I also asked him if he would be willing to do Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story which he has agreed to do. I don't know if he will do anything beyond that though.

Once I post version 0.62, noobtrain will be the developer for the game, at least until Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story is finished. I will be communicating with noobtrain and telling him what I had planned for Part 2 so he will have a framework to work from.

Thank you for all of your support, help, and feedback!

Thanks for all your hard work and keeping this game alive. Enjoy the grass outside.

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
Here you go. She's all yours, just needed more sex stats. For whatever reason the cheat gave you I think it was 18 in all sex stats but she needs 30 for the training to finish.
Thanks i just tried it again and seems to work... I watched a video a few posts back where is was statet the break cheat should work no matter what so i assumed it had an issue... Guess that statement is wrong.

Reactions: noobtrain

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Is there a ingame (non cheat) way to lower the Wil variable? As peviously said , quite a few woman with decent jobs, cannot be convinced to be a whore - but is Student one of these? Because than it would be impossible to convince your classmates without blackmail or drugs.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Well for me no luck with the slaves. I installed everyhing like the insall instructions, redownloaded everything and installed Evil_2_-_0_62_Beta_QSP_Update_7 too. Even with the cheat to break them they wont sign the contract.... Is there something else what i need to do? I got a taser, car and farmhouse...
Post your save.
IDK what's wrong with it but that cheat is broken on some saves. Break slave doesn't give slaves high enough sex stats to break on my newest playthrough, but it still works right on my old ones.
The cheat works, players are just clicking on the wrong cheat. You have to click on the 'Break Slave' cheat, not the 'Break NPC Name' cheat.

Break Slave Cheat.jpg

I think I'll change the name of 'Break NPC Name' to 'Corrupt NPC Name' so players are less likely to get them confused.

Update:
I did the above and also edited the 'Corrupt NPC Name' cheat. If the girl is in slave training at the farm it will run the 'Break Slave' cheat instead so this should be a non issue in the future.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is it possible to clean up a junkie? I don't like Junkies under my employees.
The only way for that to happen is for them to spend a week in prison.

It isn't a bad idea to implement, but there would have to be potential consequences for withholding drugs such as suicide or them quitting and you losing a whore. The only downside to a whore being a junky is that you have to give them a drug dose once per day. The intention of the game is for the player to become a drug and crime lord. You aren't surrounded by outstanding citizens.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there a ingame (non cheat) way to lower the Wil variable? As peviously said , quite a few woman with decent jobs, cannot be convinced to be a whore - but is Student one of these? Because than it would be impossible to convince your classmates without blackmail or drugs.
Yes, you can lower their will through certain sex activities.

Students, married people, rich people, and those with good jobs will be very difficult if not impossible to convince to become a whore. You need to select the right girls that are free from these restraints for best success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kavalor

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I like a challenge, but I would need to know that it is not impossible. :)
And I definitly agree that is a good feature to have a way to clean up (even with a risk).

I'm dealing drugs in the game, but I'm generally more of a "Don't get high on your own supply" kind of guy . Drugs in game are for selling ...

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Slave Training

Slave training is quite easy compared to how it used to be. You have to do the following things in order to fully train a slave:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hatza

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
On thing I noticed is that if a girl is already a prostitute or former prostitute, the option 'offer to join as your whore' never works - even if you have the necessary relationship that 'talk about how cool it is to be a whore option' convinces them. That is a bit inconsistent I think.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
On thing I noticed is tha if a girl is already a prostitute or former prostitute, the option 'offer to join as your whore' never works - even if you have the necessary relationship that 'talk about how cool it is to be a whore option' convinces them. That is a bit inconsistent I think.
These are the requirements for a prostitute or former prostitute to become your whore:

if otn['<<you>>,<<npc>>']>=120 and dom[you]>=dom[npc] and dom[npc]<=20 and corr[npc]>=60:

Relationship of 120 or higher
Your domination stat is higher than the girl's
Her domination stat is 20 or less
Her corruption stat is 60 or higher

If she meets all of these requirements and she isn't married, a student, or has a good job then post your save game with her on the screen and I'll take a look.

Reactions: Kavalor
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes