noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there currently anything following beating Crow in a fight?
I don't believe so. There is the potential for gang wars with Crow's bike gang. It is rare and the circumstances for that to occur are hardly ever seen.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update - I'll be starting the 'Pool Girl' story Part 2 as soon as skybarbie gives me the details of what he/she had planned.

skybarbie did an incredible job with Part 1 and it is a near masterpiece. I don't see a way that Part 2 can match Part 1 but I'll do my best to give the story a conclusion and make it interesting! Part 1 is genius in my opinion!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The cheat works, players are just clicking on the wrong cheat. You have to click on the 'Break Slave' cheat, not the 'Break NPC Name' cheat.
No I'm not. On my old saves the break slave cheat works, on my new saves break slave does not work.
I'll include some sample saves in case you or someone else wants to investigate, but for my new saves as well as the guy I helped last night the break slave cheat is not working as intended. It adds to the victims stats but not as much as it's supposed to.

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
No I'm not. On my old saves the break slave cheat works, on my new saves break slave does not work.
I'll include some sample saves in case you or someone else wants to investigate, but for my new saves as well as the guy I helped last night the break slave cheat is not working as intended. It adds to the victims stats but not as much as it's supposed to.
I identified a problem if the player has a small dick girth. Thank you!

Feel free to test this fix. You'll need to run this command twice in the injector first:

gs'dyn2'

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
How do you get a tanned skin? I tanned at the beach at least 40-50 times.
I also like to know if you can change the girls appearance without owning them.
And last. How can I get someone to be a camgirl.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
How do you get a tanned skin? I tanned at the beach at least 40-50 times.
I also like to know if you can change the girls appearance without owning them.
And last. How can I get someone to be a camgirl.
Nice catch on the tanned skin! Apparently, females can get tans but the player can't. I'll fix this. Thank you!

You can only change the appearance of whores, slaves, and spouses (maybe family also).

Camgirl is a job that you give to whores and slaves. You have to make the girl a whore or slave first.

Reactions: Ramirez™

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi All
is there way make woman lose BDSM Dom without kidnap it?
thanks
Not without cheats. Slave training is brutal and is the only method of making a girl lose that attribute. If you want to use cheats, enter this into the injector with the girl on the screen:

bdsm_dom[npc]=0

Reactions: Useck

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
I like a challenge, but I would need to know that it is not impossible. :)
And I definitly agree that is a good feature to have a way to clean up (even with a risk).

I'm dealing drugs in the game, but I'm generally more of a "Don't get high on your own supply" kind of guy . Drugs in game are for selling ...
It's definitely not impossible. My standard approach for turning my fellow beautiful, rich or poor parent students into whores is by secretly doing a sex tape with the camcorder and then blackmail them. Not great for conscience or karma, but works like a charm.

• Haha
Reactions: Kavalor and QBaSS
Feb 23, 2022
I cant figure out how to do anything. i made the character and i can go to work and buy a few things, but other than that i cant seem to find anyone that the game lets me interact with.

Kaldin

Apr 21, 2019
Love the Game so far, keep up the good work :)
Just one little thing: could you please make hair removing in the beauty salon permanent so i don´t have to repeat it daily and don´t have to shave my ass every day in the bathroom please?

fr3ddy

Nov 4, 2017
Description error.
Tight black shorts closely fit, broad feminine hips with a big booty, from under the skirt is visible thick muscular legs

beut[num]+=mus[num]/100
Its good for men, not for women. fem[num] would be a better choice.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I've been tinkering with qgen in order to tweak this game to my liking. However, I don't know where the global variables would be kept, because I want to know where to create some more.

Last edited:

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Love the Game!
Just one little thing: I'm wonder why now character didn't show up with face picture when we enter the NPC's page after 0.55?
if possible, could we make this?

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
tested and checked, 0.62 with images working.
now i need some coffee.

Evil2-0.62
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Now hopefully it can get seeded, last one posted there was never any seeders whenever I got on.

Reactions: Tom7902000

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
is the Photo Drama event the one where anna smashes all the pictures?, just askin cos there isnt really that much in the way of exact guides orconfirmation, and i just wanna double check.
in other news the only events i can consistently get to occur are the Mansion Solicitor and Mansion Burglar and i want to see all of them including the news ones too.
i cant get the new events to activate either, like for what i can find for requirements for the babysitter event i have gotten and looking at my computer never gives me an option for it. the pool girl event doesnt activate either and i have all of the requirements i can find.
i also am not sure what it means to have the farm upgraded, cos i have never seen any options to upgrade the farm or anything, only ever the mansion

Reactions: Tom7902000
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes