Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
is the Photo Drama event the one where anna smashes all the pictures?, just askin cos there isnt really that much in the way of exact guides orconfirmation, and i just wanna double check.
in other news the only events i can consistently get to occur are the Mansion Solicitor and Mansion Burglar and i want to see all of them including the news ones too.
i cant get the new events to activate either, like for what i can find for requirements for the babysitter event i have gotten and looking at my computer never gives me an option for it. the pool girl event doesnt activate either and i have all of the requirements i can find.
i also am not sure what it means to have the farm upgraded, cos i have never seen any options to upgrade the farm or anything, only ever the mansion
Me too. I do use the codes that Jessica mentioned...

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
What would also be interesting is that if you have a police woman in your contact list and you manage to corrupt them, you can let them stay in their job, but spy for your gang (get intel for robberies or other gangs or police raids) - would be more of a longterm thing though.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
You cannot put your slaves on/off Birthcontrol , probably because the relationship is automatically set to 0 , and the option for that for normal contacts is usually only available over 100 I think.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I think it would be better if also your slaves are affected by the relationship stat ( I mean they would naturally hate you at the beginning of course).

domky2449

Sep 19, 2018
i also am not sure what it means to have the farm upgraded, cos i have never seen any options to upgrade the farm or anything, only ever the mansion
Had this exact issue. Somehow my farm_college_hazing_count was 0 even though I am pretty sure I did that event on the save in question(but I did use a lot of cheats). I managed to make the upgrades available by typing:" farm_college_hazing_count = 2 " into the scriptInjector.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
If your manage the clothing of your whores you cannot just remove a piece - the only option is remove and destroy. I think it would be better if you had the option to remove and put back in the inventory.

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
Had this exact issue. Somehow my farm_college_hazing_count was 0 even though I am pretty sure I did that event on the save in question(but I did use a lot of cheats). I managed to make the upgrades available by typing:" farm_college_hazing_count = 2 " into the scriptInjector.
Thanks, doing this and then doing the proceeding upgrades to the farm immediately got the babysitter event option to show

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I cant figure out how to do anything. i made the character and i can go to work and buy a few things, but other than that i cant seem to find anyone that the game lets me interact with.
This is what the 'Beginner's Guide' is for. You can find a link to it in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section on the OP.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Every time I make a charactor, and I choose my starting point the game crashes. Anyone know a fix?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Love the Game!
Just one little thing: I'm wonder why now character didn't show up with face picture when we enter the NPC's page after 0.55?
if possible, could we make this?
This wouldn't work for several reasons. #1 There are only two NPCs in the game that have matching pictures, Phoebe and Anna from the 'Family Trouble' story. #2 There isn't enough space in the window to do this properly unless the picture was very small.

I'm happy you are enjoying the game! Thank you for your support!

Description error.
Tight black shorts closely fit, broad feminine hips with a big booty, from under the skirt is visible thick muscular legs

beut[num]+=mus[num]/100
Its good for men, not for women. fem[num] would be a better choice.
I don't see an error. That is a proper description for a voluptuous muscular female.

is the Photo Drama event the one where anna smashes all the pictures?, just askin cos there isnt really that much in the way of exact guides orconfirmation, and i just wanna double check.
in other news the only events i can consistently get to occur are the Mansion Solicitor and Mansion Burglar and i want to see all of them including the news ones too.
i cant get the new events to activate either, like for what i can find for requirements for the babysitter event i have gotten and looking at my computer never gives me an option for it. the pool girl event doesnt activate either and i have all of the requirements i can find.
Me too. I do use the codes that Jessica mentioned...
how do i start the photo drama event
Yes.

There is a guide for triggering the random/special events in the game in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section of the OP.

Many of the events require that you complete other events before they become available.

You can only upgrade your farm property after you complete the 'College Hazing' event, 'Stranded Motorist' event, 'Family Trouble' story and the 'Photo Drama' event. The 'College Hazing' event starts with you talking to the chief of police at the strip club.

If you meet all of those requirements, post you save game and I'll take a look.

Every time I make a charactor, and I choose my starting point the game crashes. Anyone know a fix?
Make sure you meet the requirement for the game listed in the 'Requirements' section of the OP. Using a different QSP player than the one provided will cause that exact issue.

You cannot put your slaves on/off Birthcontrol , probably because the relationship is automatically set to 0 , and the option for that for normal contacts is usually only available over 100 I think.
Slaves are automatically put on birth control. You are given the option with whores.

ima need better download options these ones aint cutting it chief
Seriously?

There are three files that you have to download and install in this order:

0.55 Beta (base game)

Each of those files have four download mirrors. It is fairly straightforward as long as you follow the 'Installation' instructions on the OP.

A player recently posted a torrent (all-in-one) that is even easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kavalor

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
So, random question, I have bought some dildos but I'm wondering where does it get used or do the maids use it? I feel like it'd help with training girl's asses and what not too.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
So, random question, I have bought some dildos but I'm wondering where does it get used or do the maids use it? I feel like it'd help with training girl's asses and what not too.
They aren't used as far as I'm aware in the game. Good ideas however.

Girl wears only shorts, we cant see her legs under skirt.
Skirts can be different lengths so this won't be changed.

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
This wouldn't work for several reasons. #1 There are only two NPCs in the game that have matching pictures, Phoebe and Anna from the 'Family Trouble' story. #2 There isn't enough space in the window to do this properly unless the picture was very small.

I'm happy you are enjoying the game! Thank you for your support!

I don't see an error. That is a proper description for a voluptuous muscular female.

Yes.

There is a guide for triggering the random/special events in the game in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section of the OP.

Many of the events require that you complete other events before they become available.

You can only upgrade your farm property after you complete the 'College Hazing' event, 'Stranded Motorist' event, 'Family Trouble' story and the 'Photo Drama' event. The 'College Hazing' event starts with you talking to the chief of police at the strip club.

If you meet all of those requirements, post you save game and I'll take a look.

Make sure you meet the requirement for the game listed in the 'Requirements' section of the OP. Using a different QSP player than the one provided will cause that exact issue.

Slaves are automatically put on birth control. You are given the option with whores.

Seriously?

There are three files that you have to download and install in this order:

0.55 Beta (base game)

Each of those files have four download mirrors. It is fairly straightforward as long as you follow the 'Installation' instructions on the OP.

A player recently posted a torrent (all-in-one) that is even easier.
Hi there, been playing the game and i am trying to get all the events before family trouble but i am stuck with the stranded motorist event. I have used cheats as i am trying to get through to the new (new for me) content and i have lost count how many times i have done taxi job to try to get this event. The 4 other events have been completed this is the last one.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi there, been playing the game and i am trying to get all the events before family trouble but i am stuck with the stranded motorist event. I have used cheats as i am trying to get through to the new (new for me) content and i have lost count how many times i have done taxi job to try to get this event. The 4 other events have been completed this is the last one.
You need to improve your relationship with Tony and change this variable in the injector:

mansion_college_girl_count=2

Your save is only showing a value of 1 for some reason.

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
You need to improve your relationship with Tony and change this variable in the injector:

mansion_college_girl_count=2

Your save is only showing a value of 1 for some reason.
Thank you, as soon as i changed mansion_college_girl_count=2 and did a taxi job again it imediately started. Thanks again.

Reactions: noobtrain
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes