Cre'ven

Dec 5, 2022
Get your wife on the screen and then use the following command in the injector:

$name[npc]='first name' & $nickname[npc]='first name'

It is all one command. Replace first name with the name you want to use.
Thank you. It's a usefull little feature, maybe it's worhth to put it in the game, under "administration" tab?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thank you. It's a usefull little feature, maybe it's worhth to put it in the game, under "administration" tab?
I'll probably just add an option to do this in game if you have an excellent relationship with them.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Is there a text only version of this game? Because even the compressed version is laggy when it's not deciding to randomly crash on me. I assume the lag is due to the game trying to find and load videos? Sometimes it'll lag whenever I choose an action and not give me a character's reaction, just gives me the option to progress. Sometimes it'll just crash on any random thing I decide to do. Makes playing it an exercise in frustration.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I've never had that issue other than the videos sometimes break after a few hour of play. A simple restart of the game is sufficient then.
Regarding your issue, it either sounds like a corrupted download or you might use a different QSP Player than the one coming with the game.

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there a text only version of this game? Because even the compressed version is laggy when it's not deciding to randomly crash on me. I assume the lag is due to the game trying to find and load videos? Sometimes it'll lag whenever I choose an action and not give me a character's reaction, just gives me the option to progress. Sometimes it'll just crash on any random thing I decide to do. Makes playing it an exercise in frustration.
You are way outside of what is typical for the game. The game is pretty light as far as hardware requirements. As long as you meet all the requirements for the game (listed on the OP) and follow the installation instructions the game should work mostly problem free.

If other games do the same thing then it is likely your computer that has the issue. If it is only this game then it could be a corrupted download or the compressed version itself. Game compressors rarely test their own version and often just do a quick test. We don't control or release compressed versions so I have no idea about it's stability.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
These are the requirements in the code for a whore to take the gang slut role:

corr[npc]>=60 and lust[npc]>=70 and dom[npc]<=30 and will[npc]<50 and intel[npc]<60 and famrich[npc]!2 and marry[npc]=0 and institut[npc]=0 and work[npc]=0 and bdsm_dom[npc]=0

In other words:
  • Fully corrupted whore
  • Isn't married
  • Doesn't have a regular job
  • Isn't from a rich family
  • Isn't smart
  • Isn't a student
  • Isn't a BDSM Dom
You can fully corrupt any NPC using this cheat:

dynamic $d_instant_whore

You can also force any whore to be the gang slut using this cheat with the NPC on the screen:

gang_slut=npc
I am trying to understand why I cannot ask a whore to be the gangslut. Its Saturday and with cheats enabled I can see that she fulfills all the criteria I can see. The only thing I can't see if she is a BDSM Dom and if she is smart , seems the Intel value is not exposed. I will attach the save and noobtrain I would appreciate if you could have a look to see whats wrong . Its NPC #145 - Juliet Kroes. With the command I can break her of course , but I would love to understand why I cannot ask her.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
You are way outside of what is typical for the game. The game is pretty light as far as hardware requirements. As long as you meet all the requirements for the game (listed on the OP) and follow the installation instructions the game should work mostly problem free.

If other games do the same thing then it is likely your computer that has the issue. If it is only this game then it could be a corrupted download or the compressed version itself. Game compressors rarely test their own version and often just do a quick test. We don't control or release compressed versions so I have no idea about it's stability.
Odd. Earlier I ran it and none of the images or videos loaded, but the game worked until I quit. I ran it again to test and it crashed on some random action (go to school or something). That's the compressed version. The uncompressed version likes to crash whenever I try anything, though on one occasion it also failed to load images and videos and mostly worked, just took a loooong time to do certain actions, and wouldn't show responses as an example. I saved, quit that and loaded it again. It crashed on trying some random action very early, which is what got me to try the compressed version in the first place.

I'll try downloading the uncompressed version again.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I am trying to understand why I cannot ask a whore to be the gangslut. Its Saturday and with cheats enabled I can see that she fulfills all the criteria I can see. The only thing I can't see if she is a BDSM Dom and if she is smart , seems the Intel value is not exposed. I will attach the save and noobtrain I would appreciate if you could have a look to see whats wrong . Its NPC #145 - Juliet Kroes. With the command I can break her of course , but I would love to understand why I cannot ask her.
There are two problems. Skybarbie failed to list that the whore has be a drug addict. The second problem is a logic problem in the code. Fixed.

Make her an addict and then give this new code a try.

Reactions: Kavalor

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Odd. Earlier I ran it and none of the images or videos loaded, but the game worked until I quit. I ran it again to test and it crashed on some random action (go to school or something). That's the compressed version. The uncompressed version likes to crash whenever I try anything, though on one occasion it also failed to load images and videos and mostly worked, just took a loooong time to do certain actions, and wouldn't show responses as an example. I saved, quit that and loaded it again. It crashed on trying some random action very early, which is what got me to try the compressed version in the first place.

I'll try downloading the uncompressed version again.
What are your system specs and OS? I've heard of a few players having trouble with QSP Games on Windows 11.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
What are your system specs and OS? I've heard of a few players having trouble with QSP Games on Windows 11.
Still on Windows 10 - Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB, RX 5700 XT. Should be more than enough for it. I'll get back to you after I've redownloaded the uncompressed version later.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I am also on Windows 10, with a Ryzen 2700X (so older) ,16 GB and and a RX 5700 XT , and I have no problems, so I don't think it is the system specs.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Gave it another go just now having downloaded the full patched version again. The game is running without crashing - so far - but I'm seeing increasing delays in the game as I go on. When I click on an action it'll seem to freeze, I get the spinning logo, it takes a few seconds then comes back. Not sure what's going on with it, but at least it isn't crashing, I suppose.

Edit - Saved the game, closed it and ran it again to see if it would behave. Crash and close on some random menu action. I dunno :/

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Gave it another go just now having downloaded the full patched version again. The game is running without crashing - so far - but I'm seeing increasing delays in the game as I go on. When I click on an action it'll seem to freeze, I get the spinning logo, it takes a few seconds then comes back. Not sure what's going on with it, but at least it isn't crashing, I suppose.

Edit - Saved the game, closed it and ran it again to see if it would behave. Crash and close on some random menu action. I dunno :/

The way you describe the game's behavior seems more like a windows 10 issue to me. I do have a possible solution for you, but it will require all the files from the OP... so I truly hope you have kept a copy of your downloads somewhere safe. I will mention also that I've played this game on 2 separate computers many, many times over the years and never once did the game crash on me. I have seen the freeze & spinning logo often though; that's a windows 10 thing, however. Also, the videos/images not loading can happen when playing hours at a time but is easily fixed by saving, closing the game and reloading the save file. Not your issue imo.

Long story short, windows 10 keeps a lot of data in its memory to seem way better/faster performing than it actually is. It also never actually cleans or disposes of any data in its memory unless you do one specific action... a RESTART. Not a power off & power on, or shutdown then power on... only a RESTART will work. This is why any update of any software, including windows 10 itself requires one or multiple RESTARTS.

There are 2 key side effects to that. First, computers that have not been shut down for long periods of time will display noticeable degradation of performance over time. Second, a corrupted version of a software will remain in memory in its corrupted version until 'purged' from the memory itself.

If I'm right about this, the second situation applies to your issues. Here is what you have to do.
1. Delete your installation of EVIL 2 completely. No trace of it can remain.
2. In your windows menu, click on power, then RESTART. (This will purge evil 2 from your computer's memory)
3. Reinstall EVIL 2 as instructed in the OP.
4. Launch the game and scream for joy as it now works perfectly (fingers crossed)

Hope this solves your issues with the game acting so weird. I believe it should. Good luck.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes