Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I think there's a few bug in the new version. At the university each time I propose to a girl to take a walk or have a coffee "she mockingly refuses" even though she has the title 'girlfriend' or 'best friend'.

And for the social circle, I remember on the last version, that when you asked for an appointment, the person you met was added to the social circle list. It's not added anymore.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Can I use the drugs Tony sells to make women more beautiful?
You absolutely can, but you need to be working from a good base. Like, you're going to struggle turning a 30 into a 90, but turning an 87 into a 98 or a 97 into a 100, absolutely. Try Lactaid until boob size 250, get them sexy permanent eyebrows (not from Tony) and give them whatever surgeries available (most often facial feminization and liposuction). Give them steroids to gain muscles until they are at 1500 muscles, then make sure to burn away their fat.

In short, you can bump their stats with lactaid, steroids and surgeries but there is a cap to the improvements, not every NPC is capable of becoming a 100.

Reactions: darkpoenplace

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I think there's a few bug in the new version. At the university each time I propose to a girl to take a walk or have a coffee "she mockingly refuses" even though she has the title 'girlfriend' or 'best friend'.
Fixed. Thank you!

And for the social circle, I remember on the last version, that when you asked for an appointment, the person you met was added to the social circle list. It's not added anymore.
I'm not sure what you are referring to here. I need more details.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I believe the reference is for the 'social circle' section (immediately under sexual partners) in which the 'high members of society' contacts you have made are kept. At 17h you can 'ask for an appointment' from any of them if your relation is high enough (100+?) at which point they introduce you to a contact of theirs through a 3 hour long event/party. You then get a prompt asking you to add said contact to your list or forget and break all contacts with them.

I have tried to replicate the reported bug but must report that it is working perfectly fine for me. I've tried it 10 times in total, adding the contact 5 times and forgetting the contact the other 5 and all 5 I accepted were in my 'social circle' list immediately while the 5 forgotten ones were not.

Maybe I misunderstood the issue but sadly, I could not replicate it at all.

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update

Development is going well on part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story. I received the outline/story plans from skybarbie earlier this month. I am using that as well as adding my own ideas and twists. This is resulting in a much longer part 2 then was planned.

I am making good progress but there is still plenty to do. I originally thought that part 2 couldn't possibly be as good as part 1 but my opinion of that is changing. Part 2 should be a fun ride and have plenty of twists!

For every minute of playable content that I add, it takes roughly 30 minutes of development time (sometimes longer). These stories and events aren't quick to develop.

I don't have a release date yet but I'm shooting for the first week in January. There is a chance that I'll split the content into two parts and have a part 3. Part 2 is getting pretty long. If I do split the end of the 'Pool Girl' story into two parts the release date will be much sooner.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
In the other versions at 5pm, if you asked for an appointment from someone for your social circle, you met someone who was added to the list of people from your social circle. Now you have the event where you met the person but they are not added to the social circle list.

Example. I met this woman Pauline Hardy
1.png

She doesn't appear on the list after clicking on finish.
2.PNG

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
In the other versions at 5pm, if you asked for an appointment from someone for your social circle, you met someone who was added to the list of people from your social circle. Now you have the event where you met the person but they are not added to the social circle list.

View attachment 2227951

View attachment 2227953

This is weird. You are supposed to get an option to add them. Like this
2022-12-11.png
You 100% certain you have the latest edition of the game?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

According to the code, you have to build up a high society reputation stat to at least 10 before you get the option of adding them as a contact. You will gain reputation as you attend these parties and hold the reception parties yourself.

You can see what your high society reputation stat value is by entering the following in the injector:

'<<high_rep>>'

If it is below 10, then you need to develop this more. If it is 10 or above then please post your save game and I'll take a look.

I'm not opposed to making this more clear somehow, but this is how the code currently works.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm not experienced with the game much, tried several times, but only played university part, so don't know how the relations with females work after uni. As the updates keep coming delayed my full playthroughs for the newer version.

Is it possible to make dating/having sex with girls more challenging at least for classmates? I think there's some difficulty increase for below average guy build, but I'm not sure. Also is it possible to prevent "invite home" option directly unlocking the sex action? Instead making it a little more realistic at least for more prettier girls.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
This is weird. You are supposed to get an option to add them. Like this
View attachment 2228373
You 100% certain you have the latest edition of the game?
Yes 0.62

According to the code, you have to build up a high society reputation stat to at least 10 before you get the option of adding them as a contact. You will gain reputation as you attend these parties and hold the reception parties yourself.

You can see what your high society reputation stat value is by entering the following in the injector:

'<<high_rep>>'

If it is below 10, then you need to develop this more. If it is 10 or above then please post your save game and I'll take a look.

I'm not opposed to making this more clear somehow, but this is how the code currently works.
Ok thank you. I didn't know about that hidden stat. I will try it now. Thanks

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I'm not experienced with the game much, tried several times, but only played university part, so don't know how the relations with females work after uni. As the updates keep coming delayed my full playthroughs for the newer version.

Is it possible to make dating/having sex with girls more challenging at least for classmates? I think there's some difficulty increase for below average guy build, but I'm not sure. Also is it possible to prevent "invite home" option directly unlocking the sex action? Instead making it a little more realistic at least for more prettier girls.
Is it possible? Yes. Will it happen soon? Probably not.

The code that determines if the player can have sex with a girl is rather complex with tons of exceptions in the code. Anytime I've messed with this in the past, lots of bugs popped up. It is a difficult balancing act. It used to be harder than it was and some players complained that they couldn't progress in the game. I understand the realism problems. The code errors on the side of being easy rather than hard. If you don't use any cheats in the game, that will make the game more difficult.

Beauty score is factored into some of these calculations but it is far from perfect. Having a high enough relationship score with a girl will allow for sex no matter how beautiful the girl is currently.

The feature list is already set in stone for the next release but perhaps this can be looked at again in the future...

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Can I use this drug in game?
Yes and no.

The game allows the player to consume any drug in your inventory, however only a small number of drugs actually do anything to the player:

Steroids
Aphrodisiac

There are probably a few more but I'd have to investigate each one individually which would take a lot of time and I'm working on the Pool Girl story right now. Most of the drugs in the game are meant for NPCs (there is a whole code section for it). I couldn't find any effect if the player consumes male extract. It appears that the original author of the game meant to add this in at some point but only completed the NPC part.

This would make a good feature in the future.

Reactions: Sylverlang

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yes and no.

The game allows the player to consume any drug in your inventory, however only a small number of drugs actually do anything to the player:

Steroids
Aphrodisiac

There are probably a few more but I'd have to investigate each one individually which would take a lot of time and I'm working on the Pool Girl story right now. Most of the drugs in the game are meant for NPCs (there is a whole code section for it). I couldn't find any effect if the player consumes male extract. It appears that the original author of the game meant to add this in at some point but only completed the NPC part.

This would make a good feature in the future.
Nah man extract works. Just loaded up a save, took 15 man extracts and hit the sleep button. My character went from 24 and 7 to 25 and 8. Same character was 21 and 4 about 10 saves ago, only thing I'd done to him since was make him take a bunch of man extract

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Nah man extract works. Just loaded up a save, took 15 man extracts and hit the sleep button. My character went from 24 and 7 to 25 and 8. Same character was 21 and 4 about 10 saves ago, only thing I'd done to him since was make him take a bunch of man extract
Good to know! I followed the code logic and didn't see anything but I guess I missed it. Thank you for the heads up!

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes