Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Why will this guy not join my gang?
Looks like he is a mercenary (you can ask him to be a hitman) , I also had so far no Luck to get any mercenary to join my gang. So I have not figured out yet how to get them experience as gunman, before sending them to kill Mabuto.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Looks like he is a mercenary (you can ask him to be a hitman) , I also had so far no Luck to get any mercenary to join my gang. So I have not figured out yet how to get them experience as gunman, before sending them to kill Mabuto.
Nope he is a salesman

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Hmm interesting, but so far anyone I coulds ask to be hitman has refused to join my gang , even with 200 Relations.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Why will this guy not join my gang?
I didn't download your save but probably because he is married.

You can force him to join your gang using this cheat:

dynamic $d_add_to_gang

Here are a few other cheats that aren't commonly known:

dynamic $d_kidnap
dynamic $d_make_enemy
dynamic $d_send_to_prison
dynamic $d_impregnate
dynamic $d_endpregnancy
dynamic $d_remove_student (makes the NPC no longer a university student)

They all require that the NPC be on the screen to work.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Interesting but does not explain my case. I have 3 people hired as contract killers, all are mercenaries, none of them is married but the always refuse to be in my gang, even before I hired them as hitman. Would be interesting to know what that is, because I have not found a way to train them up for a hit on Mabuto. So there still might be a bug lurking there.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Interesting but does not explain my case. I have 3 people hired as contract killers, all are mercenaries, none of them is married but the always refuse to be in my gang, even before I hired them as hitman. Would be interesting to know what that is, because I have not found a way to train them up for a hit on Mabuto. So there still might be a bug lurking there.
They can't be the following:

Sissy
Nerd

They can't have the following jobs:

$manworktext[1]='Deputy'
$manworktext[2]='Official'
$manworktext[3]='Businessman'
$manworktext[4]='Lawyer'
$manworktext[5]='Doctor'
$manworktext[6]='Economist'
$manworktext[7]='Programmer'
$manworktext[8]='Director'
$manworktext[9]='Manager'
$manworktext[10]='Mercenary'
$manworktext[11]='Police officer'

Mercenaries are already working on their own and making good money. They have no reason to join your gang.

Gunmen can get experience by killing guards when doing robberies but the robbery has to fail in some way for your gunmen to have to shoot a guard.

Reactions: Kavalor

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Thank you Noobtrain. The only time so far it came to a shootout, my gunman was killed. I guess I need some more robberies then. :D

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thank you Noobtrain. The only time so far it came to a shootout, my gunman was killed. I guess I need some more robberies then. :D
Always assign your best soldier as your gunmen. After your gunmen kills two people, it is time to assign him as a hitmen to take out Mabuta. Save before the day is over. If you don't kill Mabuta in the first two tries you will never succeed.

You can see your gang member's soldier skill/experience by entering the following into the command injector (with the gang member on the screen):

'<<solder[npc]>>'

Good luck!

eldereye

Jan 20, 2020
Recruit ex-soldiers (that are not mercenaries) into your gang and train them in shooting until they're elite snipers. You can move them back and forth between your gang and your hitmen.

You have to make enemies to train your hitmen. You can try to blackmail women with a video when you have low relationship. If the relationship was already low enough, and if they refuse the blackmail, they might become your enemy. Then, you can take out a contract on them for 10,000. Any of your hitmen can be assigned to kill them. I have had the best results getting high society women to be enemies.

Be aware that your hitman dumps the weapon he used in the murder, so if you gave a hitman a sniper rifle, that's 25,000 caps down the drain just training him on a random NPC.

Arok

Oct 14, 2017
I played more of this over the Week-End, and I confirm it's really sweet, but then I tend to like management and/or harems. Anyways ty for the nice game. ^^

Then I thought I could suggest a couple of things to make this even better.
I have no notion of what code this is using so maybe some are just not realistic features to implement...

As there alreay is a dom variable, It would be really nice to have more bdsm content with your sexual partners or wifes, bondages mainly, some way to dress them up too, like with the harnesses, maybe gags and cuffs and a few other toys.
I did buy a couple dildos but didn't find an option to use them so far.
Oh and ofc, said toys could totally include a slave too but I don't know that u wanna go that way.

About the "stick a finger in her ass" option, maybe that could be available in missionnary/cowgirl positions, when it's the most practical, while doggy-style could maybe propose some other options, like hold her arms behind her back, grab her by the hair, you get the idea.

Just my two cents ^^

Regards o/
Arok

Arok

Oct 14, 2017
A couple questions remaining after searching the forums :

What does "You don't have a vice" mean on the gang overview page ?

I can also designate one of the gang members as a gang leader. Does that replace the MC as a leader, or is there none by default ?

Is any sextape a sextape, or does it have a dirt value ? Like if u do more on the tape, does it increase the blackmail success chance ?

ty o/

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
What does "You don't have a vice" mean on the gang overview page ?
It is referring to your gang leader. I believe it refers to a 2nd in command, or your right hand man. The message will disappear as soon as you assign someone as your gang leader.

I can also designate one of the gang members as a gang leader. Does that replace the MC as a leader, or is there none by default ?
The gang leader serves no actual function as of now. The gang portion of the game was extremely buggy and neglected until it was fairly recently made functional & cleaned. It wasn't worked on any further however but could be in the future.

Is any sextape a sextape, or does it have a dirt value ? Like if u do more on the tape, does it increase the blackmail success chance ?
Good question... I don't believe there is dirt value but someone with coding knowledge should confirm or prove this wrong.

Adding dirt value sounds like an elegant way of adding a player controlled variable to the equation of blackmail chance of success but, being that I have little to no coding knowledge, I will leave that to the experts to decide.

Reactions: noobtrain and Arok

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I've noticed a number of missing pictures and videos regarding "Family Trouble". Are the references placeholders until suitable pictures and video clips can be found and added?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I've noticed a number of missing pictures and videos regarding "Family Trouble". Are the references placeholders until suitable pictures and video clips can be found and added?
There are no missing pictures or videos for the 'Family Trouble' story. You most likely didn't follow the Installation instructions on the OP.

Reactions: MrHatIsHere

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
There are no missing pictures or videos for the 'Family Trouble' story. You most likely didn't follow the Installation instructions on the OP.
Could also be that you played too long and got the player not loading images/videos bug. Simply quitting & reloading the game usually solves that.

Annony_mouse

Aug 30, 2021
Good time of day to everyone, especially to the dev team!
First of all: thank you for all your hard work on this game - it comes to be quite great and well written.

During my playing I've notised, that it you have a lot of anal with a girl, her dom stat starts to raise at some point (after her anus becomes at leas equal with your DickD, I think). But after her dom surpasses 80, she starts to cockblock you even if she literally just screamed "Keep pounding my ass until your cock comes out my throat!".

This was bothering me, so I've tinkered with the code and edited this line in pose3 to pose5:

Code:
if (dom[you]>dom[npc] and dom[npc]<80 and corr[npc]>=40) or slave[npc]=1 or youslut[npc]>=1 or whore[npc]=1:
to be:

Code:
if (dom[you]>dom[npc] and dom[npc]<80 and corr[npc]>=40) or (dickd[you]<=anus[npc] and corr[npc]>=80) or slave[npc]=1 or youslut[npc]>=1 or whore[npc]=1:
I did a quick testing and looks like it's working okay and I can groom my waifus to be proper anal sluts.

P.S.: Can't wait for Pool Girl story continuation after that cliff-hanger.

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes