Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I can't find it so 1,2,3 but is there a way to change the background color ? And change the text color ?. Thank you
You can change it, ingame, when you buy the computer.
Usually I change it with every new release in qgen to old school monochrome.

FCOLOR=RGB(0,255,0)
BCOLOR=RGB(0,0,0)
LCOLOR=RGB(51,255,51)

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
how dose poor girl part 2 start have alread completeted part1 and babysitter1
How to start pool girl part 2????
Am i missing something??
  • Complete the 'Pool Girl' story Part 1
  • Complete the 'Babysitter' event
  • 800,000 caps
  • Mansion
  • Upgraded Farm
  • Own a super car or a hyper car
  • Excellent relationship with Tony - ( to verify how much you have , click on you photo ( top right) scroll down and you will see all your data ( including rel with tonny (10 is bad 100 is good)
  • Excellent relationship with Mace (Chief of Police) - same as tony
  • Operate your own gang - ( have at least 2 or 3 members)
if all done , you will see in your mansion a phrase said like " i sould inform leah about her mother... ( it's where you have the people pop up to inform you they want to spendd times with you )

once the text pop up , go to prison

Merry chrismas

Reactions: noobtrain

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I bailed Leah out of prison, she is now living with me will that affect pool story pt 2.

Solved it my stats with tony was not high enough.

Last edited:

feed33ha

Apr 30, 2022
For those who have problems with no pics/video, I tried many times to make this game work in folder where I usually place NSFW games, but it worked only when I placed "Evil 2" folder directly on working table, hope it helps someone

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Any way to make the Delete NPC work on players children and change there stats, not just what they think of you relationship wise?
Any chance of being able to interact with an NPC's children if they are at least 16? Shouldn't they appear under Family if we marry their mother?
No. You can't interact with your own children (children by blood only) until they turn 16 years old.

" Shouldn't they appear under Family if we marry their mother?"
Ideally yes, but in practice no. Children who aren't birthed by your sperm aren't real NPCs that you can interact with. This could definitely be improved and be a future feature, however this is how it currently works.

You can use the following cheat to age them up if you'd like:

family_tester=1

any plans on interracial?
No. The game is already at 17 GB. Doing interracial properly would add another 2 to 4 GBs to an already huge game.

How to start pool girl part 2????
Am i missing something??
how dose poor girl part 2 start have alread completeted part1 and babysitter1
Read the release post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-63-community-project.41582/post-9660074

How does pregancy work in this game?
Having sex with a girl who isn't on birth control has a chance of her getting pregnant. It won't show that she is pregnant on the screen until she has been knocked up for at least 10 days. Pregnancy lasts for 3 months in this game and then she will give birth.

For those who have problems with no pics/video, I tried many times to make this game work in folder where I usually place NSFW games, but it worked only when I placed "Evil 2" folder directly on working table, hope it helps someone
Yes, don't install the game in 'Program Files' or 'Program Files (x86)' as it can cause rights issues with the game. Install the game in a non-Windows controlled folder. Some players have to right-click on the file and select 'Run as administrator' to get the game to work correctly if they installed it in a Windows controlled folder.

I bailed Leah out of prison, she is now living with me will that affect pool story pt 2.
No. I accounted for this bug and Leah will be placed back in prison at the beginning of Part 2 once you start it. Leah was never supposed to be freed from prison (it was a bug that allowed you to).

Last edited:

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
I wish this game hase ''Quest'' menu or somthing like that . Becouse ım lost my self in game and ım doing same things again and again and ı dnt know how much is enouf for that stuff, exmp: massager. How many time ı need to take a course for that job ? How many times ı need to learn to be a programmer :( You can add thoose stuff like PROGRAMME 3/20 --MASSAGER 6/10 like that, it can show me what level ım in that job.

gelezo_2

Jun 5, 2020
Please tell me how to create a gang here? In the original game, this was done through Trellises. Here, if I myself create a gang, then the Trellises and Bezon do not want to join it.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
i cant for the life of me start part 2 plz take a look if you can ^^
You already meet the requirements. I loaded your save game, slept, and the option was there to start Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story.

Pool Girl Part 2.jpg

Make sure the game says version 0.63 Beta on the loading screen.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Please tell me how to create a gang here? In the original game, this was done through Trellises. Here, if I myself create a gang, then the Trellises and Bezon do not want to join it.
You have to get a male NPC contact first, preferably several. The best places to gain male contacts is at the Theatre and the Strip Club. If your relationship score is high enough, you'll get the option to invite them to join your gang. Some guys won't accept if they have a good job or are a nerd, sissy, or for other reasons. You need at least 4 gang members to have a functional gang unless you just want to steal and dismantle cars. Gang members who are mechanics or served in the army (soldiers) are very valuable to your gang. Be sure to train, arm, and equip them for best success. Always have your best soldier be the gunman for robberies and assign mechanics to dismantle stolen cars for parts.

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes